Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 11:39:02:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653722 Posts in 297948 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Good News for the Good Guys (Rep's) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Good News for the Good Guys (Rep's)  (Read 2018 times)
lluke47

« Reply #12 on: 08 18, 10, 06:08:17:PM » Reply

My post are facts and the truth and of course my opinion which I have under the 1st amendment but I see you prefer to attack my views and would like to prevent me from my 1st amendment rights,,,

I have no respect for you since I believe and I really know you are a racist and bigot..you don't have the fortitude to say it here honestly, you're just a typical liberal who cannot dispute the truth or the facts so you try to deflect, attack, over talk and lie to cover up your lack of anything honest or factual...

I served my country in the army so that doesn't make you special to me or any other soldier as long as you continue to take the liberal side of hate....

The liberal darkside of hate flows through you liberals...
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #13 on: 08 18, 10, 06:14:44:PM » Reply

My post are facts and the truth and of course my opinion which I have under the 1st amendment but I see you prefer to attack my views and would like to prevent me from my 1st amendment rights,,,

I have no respect for you since I believe and I really know you are a racist and bigot..you don't have the fortitude to say it here honestly, you're just a typical liberal who cannot dispute the truth or the facts so you try to deflect, attack, over talk and lie to cover up your lack of anything honest or factual...

I served my country in the army so that doesn't make you special to me or any other soldier as long as you continue to take the liberal side of hate....

The liberal darkside of hate flows through you liberals...

Luke, your posts are as far removed from truth as it is possible to be. Your opinions, hateful and bigoted as they are, is yours to rightfully express. I don't know who you think is trying to suppress your first amendment rights, but it sure wasn't anyone in this thread. I would think someone that claims to be a Christian would have opinions more in line with Christ's, but then we have come to expect nothing but hate and contempt for your fellow man from you.  My previous post in this thread could refer to you as much as it does Derhund. You two are so much alike in your ignorance and bigotry, you could possibly be twins.
viking12j
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 08 18, 10, 06:16:20:PM » Reply

only morons give a shit how close one building is to another.  it makes absolutely no difference..."

Loser Daddy, you're a fucking idiot. It makes a big difference when ragheads kill innocent people and then want to rub salt in the wound by building that piece of shit a few blocks away.

Let's see what would happen if the Catholics wanted to build a church a few blocks from Baghdad.

Legal, yes. Immoral ? You know it !
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #15 on: 08 18, 10, 06:21:12:PM » Reply

Since when do we decide what is legal in this country based on the laws or customs of another? Have you been drinking this afternoon Viking? Did you start this morning?
garfield51
Honored Member

« Reply #16 on: 08 18, 10, 06:22:13:PM » Reply

NO poopy lu-ke your ethnocentrism makes you not see the truth nor speak it about people. Many of the people here have called you on it many times. But your delusional thinking doesn't let you see it. And Yes I use to be a repub. But I have seen the light. OH and My wife is white luke as  were my great grand fathers. And I have saved  more white peoples lives than blacks.  But to your sick mind you don't see the truth you only see the lies you  tell as truth. Go take  1200 mg. lithium laced with 1000 mg of thalium.
viking12j
Honored Member

« Reply #17 on: 08 18, 10, 06:25:46:PM » Reply

Since when do we decide what is legal in this country based on the laws or customs of another?

I didn't decide anything on what's legal. That's not the issue.

Have you been drinking this afternoon Viking?

Not at all. My point is that you liberals couldn't care less what's immoral. If the right opposes it, it's your job to be for it, right ?
2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #18 on: 08 18, 10, 06:26:13:PM » Reply

2why. First of all the cops did act stuply on arresting a man in his own house. And  the old man was known by the cops. When they showed them having the beer on tv in the WH. The cop had to help the old man down the steps. Now this old man is a great threat to the cops who can't walk down steps? PLS! And no Obama didn't back tract on his statement about  religion having the right to build where they want. That is in the constitution ! The next day he stated " I didn't not say build it on that site ". Just that they  have a right via the constution. But  he stated the constitution as he is suppose to to govern for all Americans. But it seems  like all the right wants is for Obama to govern for wing nuts only. And the  state religion they choose for him .  THE RIGHT DOESN'T SPEAK FOR AMERICA ! They were kicked out of office during the last election! And I'm a born again Christian. I don't really like the Muslims from foreign lands. But the so called Christians of this  country are starting to scare  me more!

Aside from your spelling problems shown in yellow, one needs to provide identification when requested by an officer, not run their stupid mouth.  The cops knew he couldn't walk down the steps, prove that.

In another post, you asked someone what they had done for their country, just to save you the trouble of asking, I was on active duty military when that paragon of democratic virtue, LBJ did his dead level best to kill as many U.S. Military by his trumped up Tonkin Gulf incident.

Big woo that you are a born again christian, what does that have to do with anything?
lluke47

« Reply #19 on: 08 18, 10, 06:59:59:PM » Reply

poopfied you and that loser wnd bs are so full of shit you are probably heavier than you look...you're both fking racist and bigots and all you do is attack the poster because you are too stupid to debate the truth because you don't have a clue what the truth is..

I don't care if your wife is white nor do I know why you told me she was, it doesn't change the way I see heathens like you two..the best thing liberals do is lie and steal and both of you lie here regularly
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #20 on: 08 18, 10, 07:03:15:PM » Reply

stick that boy shit up your ass, racist asshole.  you are such a punk

Yup and here's the left wing scholar Hoser in ALL his glory calling someone a punk.
 The racist bigot Hoser who is also a coward and a liar is calling you names ....oooooo you better think they way he does.He might just hurt you with his foul mouth.
garfield51
Honored Member

« Reply #21 on: 08 18, 10, 07:07:31:PM » Reply

Well 2whyme he did show them his Id and they stated they knew him. So what is the deal about him being a threat? That was on line and part of the story about the incident . IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY SPELLING TO BAD. SPEEL CHECK WAS NOT WORKING BUT SO WHAT. That is real petty ! But that is you . I was in nam and that doesn't make dick in bush right. Where I saw the cop helping the old guy down the steps was on tv they showed it many times that day and the next day. It was not on fox tv I looked.
garfield51
Honored Member

« Reply #22 on: 08 18, 10, 07:16:38:PM » Reply

Poopy lu-ke you have done nothing with your life and your sickness tells you to tell  others they have not. You post are like the windows of yout mind. See lu-ke you can't understand a thing. You have no concept of realty. Go drink a bottle of acetonide 0.50 % solution  50 ml with Epsom salts 500 mg in 4 oz . of H2o. I'm sure you know what that is .
garfield51
Honored Member

« Reply #23 on: 08 18, 10, 07:26:57:PM » Reply

Sry 2whyme the day they showed the cop helping the old guy down the steps  was the day they all walked from the white house to the garden of the white house to have  beers. They had to go down steps, Obama, Biden ,the old guy and  the cop. The old guy had a cane and the cop held the old guy up walking down the steps. So tell me how can a old guy with a cane who can't hardly walk be a threat to the many cops there? And the old guy weighted 120 lbs.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Good News for the Good Guys (Rep's)
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory