Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 04:11:44:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661861 Posts in 298729 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Good News for the Good Guys (Rep's) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Good News for the Good Guys (Rep's)  (Read 2031 times)
lluke47

« on: 08 18, 10, 03:34:49:PM » Reply

Ground Zero Mosque Controversy Grows, Democrats Plummet in Polls

Tuesday, 17 Aug 2010 02:20 PM

By: David A. Patten

With just 78 days before the midterm elections, Republicans have seized an all-time record lead in generic party preference — a clear signal that Democrats are running out of time to resolve the ground zero mosque controversy and get back on message if they hope to avoid a political train wreck in November.

Democratic pollster and Fox News commentator Douglas Schoen calls the latest polls "very bad" for Democrats.

"With these numbers, the House is almost certainly gone and the Senate is very much in play," Schoen tells Newsmax.

For Democrats, the timing of the polls could hardly be worse.

Reports are emerging from the White House that Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel has been in damage-control mode, working the phones to stave off further Democratic defections over President Obama's on-again, off-again support for construction of a mosque and cultural center in lower Manhattan.

Late Monday, Majority Leader Harry Reid parted company with the president, saying the mosque should be built elsewhere. A flurry of swing-district New York Democrats also are siding with Reid, and urging that a new location be found. They include Reps. Mike Arcuri, Mike McMahon, Steve Israel, and Tim Bishop.

The division among Democrats, combined with the poll numbers, raises the prospect of a massive GOP landslide in November.

Our muslim loving cic is discovering his appeasement tactics for our enemies are not even favored by the demorats in America

btw, good riddance to you loons in Jan 2011, and don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass on your way out..
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 03:39:14:PM » Reply

This is good news. Comrade Obama is proving to be the hack I thought he was, in spades.
garfield51
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 03:47:50:PM » Reply

LUke the President didnot say he wanted the Islamic building built near 9/11 ground zero! He stated the constituion about all religions have equal billing in this country to build where they want! I 'm not  found of foregin Muslims but all religions have equal footing in this country. I hate to see the wing nuts come back into power again and have just one religion favored by the white terrorist , racist , hate party.
derhund
« Reply #3 on: 08 18, 10, 03:49:48:PM » Reply

Let's see how fast the Dems run from endorsing the 911 Mosque.  The House Boy has already done it!
2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 08 18, 10, 03:53:21:PM » Reply

LUke the President didnot say he wanted the Islamic building built near 9/11 ground zero! He stated the constituion about all religions have equal billing in this country to build where they want! I 'm not  found of foregin Muslims but all religions have equal footing in this country. I hate to see the wing nuts come back into power again and have just one religion favored by the white terrorist , racist , hate party.

The problem, garfield, is the current resident of the white house has a habit of opening his mouth and inserting foot in local affairs, does the police "behaved stupidly" come to mind?  And then his back pedaling on this one.  He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut when it doesn't have anything to do with him, or the country overall.  This, after all, was a local matter, now we have the "speaker" pelosi running her mouth.  Way to go obama.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #5 on: 08 18, 10, 03:54:58:PM » Reply

stick that boy shit up your ass, racist asshole.  you are such a punk..  everything is color with you, everything is racist, everything shows what a dumbfuck chickenshit you are, like all racists are.  the constitution is what counts, not how close a building is to another building.  only morons give a shit how close one building is to another.  it makes absolutely no difference...
lluke47

« Reply #6 on: 08 18, 10, 04:03:41:PM » Reply

garhead spewed..... I hate to see the wing nuts come back into power again and have just one religion favored by the white terrorist , racist , hate party.

I don't share your hate that you do for the white people, or anyone different than you, who built this country and made it great even for you ungrateful colored liberals...

This country was founded on the Judeo-Christian values and it doesn't exclude anyone of different coloring, that's the hate you inject into it because of your racist and bigot views...
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 08 18, 10, 04:34:44:PM » Reply

Speaking as a Hispanic, garfield is a racist.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #8 on: 08 18, 10, 04:37:35:PM » Reply

Hoosier_Daddy: "stick that boy shit up your ass, racist asshole.  you are such a punk..  everything is color with you, everything is racist, everything shows what a dumbfuck chickenshit you are, like all racists are.  the constitution is what counts, not how close a building is to another building.  only morons give a shit how close one building is to another.  it makes absolutely no difference..."

Hoosier, don't get too angry with Derhund. He, like all racists was raised poorly, probably by parents that lacked an education beyond middle school. His lack of respect and obvious lack of intellect says much more of him than it does of the target of his ignorant racist insults. I would be willing to bet he was an abused child. Probably beaten daily by his father, and the recipient of daily humiliation from his mother. The poor fellow lacks self respect and and suffers low to nonexistent self esteem. Possibly he saw an intellectually superior person of color receive a promotion he believed should have been his. I suppose it is also possible his wife ran off with a black man or woman. Whatever his problem is, the blame is not truly that of the person with an abundance of melanin, but the result is that pathetic pale skinned person looking back at him in the mirror. Pity, that.
garfield51
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 08 18, 10, 04:55:26:PM » Reply

2why. First of all the cops did act stuply on arresting a man in his own house. And  the old man was known by the cops. When they showed them having the beer on tv in the WH. The cop had to help the old man down the steps. Now this old man is a great threat to the cops who can't walk down steps? PLS! And no Obama didn't back tract on his statement about  religion having the right to build where they want. That is in the constitution ! The next day he stated " I didn't not say build it on that site ". Just that they  have a right via the constution. But  he stated the constitution as he is suppose to to govern for all Americans. But it seems  like all the right wants is for Obama to govern for wing nuts only. And the  state religion they choose for him .  THE RIGHT DOESN'T SPEAK FOR AMERICA ! They were kicked out of office during the last election! And I'm a born again Christian. I don't really like the Muslims from foreign lands. But the so called Christians of this  country are starting to scare  me more!
garfield51
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 08 18, 10, 05:59:40:PM » Reply

I see phoopy lu-ke shit in little eye. Nope I was a repub until they wanted abortion for blacks.  And now I see your true ethnocentrism. And  this coutry was build on the backs of slaves and Orientals . And stolen from the Indians. But of course you call that Christian beliefs ! And poopy lu-ke I 'm a retired Rn now what have you done for this country? Oh and to you since I have saved many white peoples lives I'am a racist.  Figuers for you being stuck on stupid. Your just a ethnocentric , delusional , dysfunctional person as your post alway show.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 08 18, 10, 06:07:38:PM » Reply

I hate to see the wing nuts come back into power again and have just one religion favored by the white terrorist , racist , hate party.

LOL THEY SAID THE SAME THING WHEN THAT CATHOLIC KENNEDY WAS RUNNING!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Good News for the Good Guys (Rep's)
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory