Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:12:32:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653469 Posts in 297924 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CAIR is unindicted co-conspirator of terrorist activities 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: CAIR is unindicted co-conspirator of terrorist activities  (Read 511 times)
lakitss

« on: 08 18, 10, 02:58:23:PM » Reply

Several former CAIR officials have been convicted of various crimes related to jihad terror:
Ghassan Elashi
, founder of CAIR's
Texas
 chapter, in 2009 received a 65-year prison sentence for funneling over
$12 million
 from the Islamic charity known as the Holy Land Foundation to the jihad terrorist group Hamas, which is responsible for murdering hundreds of Israeli civilians
Mousa Abu Marzook
, a former CAIR official, was in 1995 designated by the U.S. government in 1995 as a "terrorist and Hamas leader." He now is a Hamas leader in
Syria
Randall Royer
, CAIR's former civil rights coordinator, in 2004 began serving a 20-year prison sentence for aiding al-Qaida and the Taliban against American troops in
Afghanistan
 and recruiting for Lashkar e-Taiba, the jihadist group responsible for the 2008
Mumbai
 jihad massacres.
Bassem Khafagi
, CAIR's former community relations director, was arrested for involvement with the Islamic Assembly of
North America
, which was linked to al-Qaida. After pleading guilty to visa and bank fraud charges, Khafagi was deported.
Rabih Haddad
, a former CAIR fundraiser, was deported for his work with the Global Relief Foundation (which he co-founded), a terror-financing organization. [/list]
In 1998 Omar Ahmad, CAIR's co-founder and longtime Board Chairman, said: "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."
After he received unwelcome publicity as a result of this statement, Ahmad denied saying it, several years after the fact. However, the original reporter,
Lisa Gardiner
 of the Fremont Argus, stands by her story.
CAIR's spokesman
Ibrahim Hooper
 once said: "I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of
the United States
 to be Islamic sometime in the future."
lakitss

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 02:59:44:PM » Reply

CAIR's involved with the 9-11 mosque project.

What could possibly go wrong?
lluke47

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 03:03:12:PM » Reply

These terrorist of c.a.i.r should be disbanded and driven out of America with extreme malice, the stupid PC crowd is so ignorant it is beyond the pale....

I believe the liberals are co-conspirators as well.....
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CAIR is unindicted co-conspirator of terrorist activities
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory