Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 02:39:04:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pelosi: Unmitigated Gall 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Pelosi: Unmitigated Gall  (Read 2568 times)
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« on: 08 18, 10, 02:57:06:PM » Reply

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/18/pelosi-calls-mosque-debate-zoning-issue-says-new-yorkers-decide/

"There is no question that there is a concerted effort to make this a political issue by some," she said in remarks posted Tuesday in a video on the San Francisco Chronicle website. "And I join those who have called for looking into how is this opposition to the mosque (is) being funded."

Now that here favorite House Boy has stuck his foot into the shit pile by opening his mouth on issues he should have kept quiet about, The House Bitch wants to revive the "Great Right Wing Conspiracy" bull shit.

How can the Democrat Party put up with this embarrassment to women, politicians, and Democrats alike.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 02:59:47:PM » Reply

I would suggest the Republican party clean it's own house before they comment on the condition of another's.
lakitss

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 03:02:25:PM » Reply

This woman is teetering on the feeble and delusional behavior of an alzheimers' patient.

The democratic party is full of fossils that need to retire or be forced into retirement. Pelosi, Reid, Rangel, to name a few.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 08 18, 10, 03:03:09:PM » Reply

It must be something to comment as a San Fransico Congresswoman on the need for local issues to be free of national debate? Isn't her commenting on this issue a violation of what she says? I suppose that what a Congressman, or women says doesn't actually mean them also.
lluke47

« Reply #4 on: 08 18, 10, 03:06:59:PM » Reply

It's really not the democratic party anymore that we hear from, it is these loons like peelosi who represent 20% of the democratic party making things worse of the entire nation, however I believe in Nov 2010 we will show our displeasure with this trash that has taken over the democratic party and we will get rid of the rest in 2012 along with that heathen in the WH..
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #5 on: 08 18, 10, 03:10:50:PM » Reply

WM, I expressed my opinion of Nancy Pelosi, I don't speak for the Republicans.

Mz. Pelosi has left a long trail simply ridiculous voicings such as this over her less than illustrious career as Speaker of the House.

I will apologies for the "House Boy" comment. it wasn't at all called for, at least not in that form.
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 08 18, 10, 03:11:59:PM » Reply

Byte don't you have anything better to than post garbage that will get the right wing ball less junkies on this board all riled up.

Maybe this will get Al Qaeda all riled up and he will order the Sears Towers brought down. You would like that you iguana bitch, wouldn't you? It would give you fuel for fire.

I wish I knew just one person that would come out and say some of this shit to my face. They are going to need their gun.

What angers me is you illiterate assholes talking about elected government officials the way you do. You are nothing compared to them. You are a bunch of across the tracks idiots. Your contribution to this country are minimal at most. Go take a Hydrocodone and sit on the front porch.   
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #7 on: 08 18, 10, 03:14:29:PM » Reply

This entire
"mosque" hysteria was manufactured

By people with motives

and a lot of money to spend

who paid for the "9-11 familes" ad?

who stands to gain from this bunch of lies being repeated 24/7?

reasonable questions
derhund
« Reply #8 on: 08 18, 10, 03:15:46:PM » Reply

I think House Boy is a perfect term!!

dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 08 18, 10, 03:19:00:PM » Reply

Well derhungless, I have the money so why don't I hire you as my house boy. You can sleep out back.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #10 on: 08 18, 10, 03:23:27:PM » Reply

http://www.aesopsretreat.net/forum/index.php?topic=23656.0

As you can see byte, the liberals have only the power of deflection to prop them up...

Pelosi is nuts and she is dangerous to America and the fact that the liberals won't tell her to sit down and shut up (for the good of the party) is why the implosion will continue...
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #11 on: 08 18, 10, 03:24:57:PM » Reply

The whole matter has become way, way overblown and Pelosi isn't helping.  LOL.  Meanwhile unemployment remains at approx 10% and the economy is going nowhere.  You can't make this stuff up.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pelosi: Unmitigated Gall
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About