Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:45:41:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653576 Posts in 297939 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans Horse Play While Country Is Imploding 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Republicans Horse Play While Country Is Imploding  (Read 1367 times)
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« on: 08 18, 10, 01:46:17:PM » Reply

The GOP Stop program calls on the GOP to “stop” the Bush tax hikes from expiring at the end of the year, to “end” stimulus projects deemed to be “wasteful,” to “call a ‘timeout’” on Obama’s health care bill, to enact a “moratorium” on “government handouts to banks, automakers, labor unions and other politically-connected interests,” to “block” any bill putting a price on carbon emissions, and to “stop stalling” on securing the border.

Pretty sad when the entirety of you’re Party’s Platform can be summed up in two words.

Hell No!

The GOP Slogan:

Laugh at the Poor. Trample the Weak.

This is a photo of Rove and Gellespie at a meeting setting the Republican goals. What kind of grown men act like that? Looks like Rove is begging for sex.

The country has serious economic problems and there is turmoil amongst the people and they are horse playing. They don't care about anything except causing difficulty for Obama.
internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 01:52:24:PM » Reply

Hey, Republicans are fun loving guys.

2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 01:58:00:PM » Reply

Hey, Republicans are fun loving guys.

Looks like internetto knelling in front of someone, getting ready to do what he does best.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #3 on: 08 18, 10, 02:01:41:PM » Reply

Those are great, proactive ideas when our economy is getting worse and worse.

I am glad to see that someone has a proactive and successful plan to get us back on track.  We sure as hell know the Dem's plans have failed.
francopinion
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 08 18, 10, 02:07:22:PM » Reply

The Republiskkkums have fought Obama since before he was inaugurated.  Just like the Iranians, Iraqis, Afghanistani, and  North Koreans, they wll do or say anything to hurt our president.  The one thing they will not do is go infest another country.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 08 18, 10, 02:14:28:PM » Reply

"The GOP Stop program calls on the GOP to “stop” the Bush tax hikes from expiring at the end of the year, to “end” stimulus projects deemed to be “wasteful,” to “call a ‘timeout’” on Obama’s health care bill, to enact a “moratorium” on “government handouts to banks, automakers, labor unions and other politically-connected interests,” to “block” any bill putting a price on carbon emissions, and to “stop stalling” on securing the border."

Those seem to be prudent moves while money is this tight. What is our current deficit? How did you get, "Laugh at the Poor. Trample the Weak." from limit the spending to what is absolutly necessary? If an Obama stimulus prodject is wasteful, why would anyone not want to stop it?
dg9990
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 08 18, 10, 02:56:36:PM » Reply

With all due respect, Dallas, your opening post is stupid.

Why say stupid stuff?
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 08 18, 10, 02:59:22:PM » Reply

The only stupid on this board is you mother fucker. I don't feel good today so go fuck yourself....
dg9990
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 08 18, 10, 03:20:17:PM » Reply

Thatwas not very polite.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #9 on: 08 18, 10, 03:21:31:PM » Reply

The only stupid on this board is you mother fucker. I don't feel good today so go fuck yourself....

Must be all that "probing".
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 08 18, 10, 03:25:26:PM » Reply

I'm nice when nice is appreciated but there is nothing to be nice about on this board. I am really a mild mannered person and never outside of these boards use profanity but I disrespect you people so much I think my language is appropriate.

As God is my witness, in real life I know no one like you. 
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 08 18, 10, 03:33:13:PM » Reply

If your so upset by this board, Dallas, may I ask why you come here?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans Horse Play While Country Is Imploding
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory