Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 03:05:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660687 Posts in 298615 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ms.Schlessinger Has The Same Right As The Muslims BUT 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Ms.Schlessinger Has The Same Right As The Muslims BUT  (Read 524 times)
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« on: 08 18, 10, 01:07:15:PM » Reply

Schlessinger ending her radio show because "my First Amendment rights have been usurped by angry, hateful groups"

My dear, You were one of the angry ones that did not want the Muslims to build the Mosque in New York near 'Ground Zero' and in all probability that anger will eventually result in the Mosque not being built in that location even though the Constitution gave them that RIGHT.

The First Amendment may give you the RIGHT to use the 'N' word but when the 'N' word is used it offends like the building of the Mosque does. So you are right, if the Mosque goes you go. You can't have it both ways.

Maybe Rush and the rest of the carnival barkers will pursue their Constitutional Rights off the air. No, Rush will play a song about "Barack the Magic Negro"?

A friend of mine just said Palin has just found her running mate for '12. dream ticket!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 01:41:38:PM » Reply

I am still trying to figure out why she wasn't fired like others who have pulled the same shit were.

I also wonder what she will do to keep up the payments on all that plastic surgery...man is she getting scary looking !
derhund
« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 03:10:01:PM » Reply

N's use the word ALL the time.  But, if a non-N uses it, all Hell breaks loose!!

This is nothing more than the Race Card which the N's use to intimidate non-N's.

The best thing is to stay as far away from N's as possible and have nothing to do with them if possible.

After all, why would anyone want to be involved with N's in the first place.

I try to live my life as if N's don't even exist!!!!!!

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ms.Schlessinger Has The Same Right As The Muslims BUT
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory