Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 17, 24, 11:54:33:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660137 Posts in 298557 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: All of you Truthers, come help out 13 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: All of you Truthers, come help out 13  (Read 2599 times)
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #12 on: 08 18, 10, 01:16:00:PM » Reply

13ager, he had a 99 year lease obligation and subsequent loan.  The loan required him to have insurance.  And he did not get $7 billion.  He got about $3.5 billion which was well below his break even.  Yep, I am sure he wanted to blow up his building just so he would have to take hundreds of millions if not billion in losses. 

The firm's contract ended in 1998 and Marvin Bush left the Board in 2000.

Now stop lying.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #13 on: 08 18, 10, 01:30:35:PM » Reply

Come thomas...if you know anything about 13, then you know that she has professed in the past to have information vital to national security about 9/11, but she is just holding on to it till the "right time"...

LOL LOL LOL

no wait,

Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 08 18, 10, 01:31:07:PM » Reply

Since people CAN "acquire" a lease and "acquired" usually implies ownership and the word "acquired" was used and due to the terms of this lease -- with all the rights of an owner -- for 99 years -- which is a lifetime -- ownership by Silverstein is strongly implied.

BUT all in all playing semantics makes no difference to the fact that Silverstein had the use and rights over those buildings and even the right to rebuild them if they were destroyed -- which seems like a very strange thing to have put into a lease to me -- doesn't it to you -- unless someone knows in advance that the buildings might be destroyed -- and what would give them that idea?  When the buildings were built to withstand the heaviest of wind and storms and had stood as long as they had with no problems?
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #15 on: 08 18, 10, 01:36:49:PM » Reply

which seems like a very strange thing to have put into a lease to me

Of course you would want the right to rebuild given the fact that you have a 99 year obligation to pay.  Why would anyone want to have a 99 year obligation on a vacant piece to land?

You really are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Please loosen your tin foil hat.  It is cramping your brain.  And you can not afford that at all.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #16 on: 08 18, 10, 01:44:53:PM » Reply

13ager, he had a 99 year lease obligation and subsequent loan.  The loan required him to have insurance.  And he did not get $7 billion.  He got about $3.5 billion which was well below his break even.  Yep, I am sure he wanted to blow up his building just so he would have to take hundreds of millions if not billion in losses. 

The firm's contract ended in 1998 and Marvin Bush left the Board in 2000.

Now stop lying.

YOU stop lying, Tommy-Boy.

Break even, my ass. 

For an investment of $700 MILLION on the property he actually got $4.55 BILLION after going to court with the Insurance companies over the original figure he wanted of $7 BILLION -- which the last I had heard and looked into this he had gotten, but apparently there were more than one law suit over this and the poor dear only ended up with $4.55 BILLION on aapproximately a $700 Million in total investment!

Plus there is a difference in what someone bids and is supposed to pay back over a certain length of time and what they actually lay out for it.

And it's like those annuities when someone wins the lottery.  The lottery wants to pay it slowly over 20 years and it the person who won wants it sooner, he has to take less?

Well, Silverstein, won that lottery big time, and got to collect the whole prize up front and now he can pay off whatever is owed with the interest on the lump he got for having the right buildings at the right time for him!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #17 on: 08 18, 10, 01:46:51:PM » Reply

When the buildings were built to withstand the heaviest of wind and storms and had stood as long as they had with no problems?

Apparently 13 also has no knowledge of how jet fuel burns...or how buildings can be compromised by devastating impacts...

I'm jus sayin...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #18 on: 08 18, 10, 01:51:45:PM » Reply

Of course you would want the right to rebuild given the fact that you have a 99 year obligation to pay.  Why would anyone want to have a 99 year obligation on a vacant piece to land?

You really are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Please loosen your tin foil hat.  It is cramping your brain.  And you can not afford that at all.

Coming from the dullest knife in the drawer -- which is what you are -- that's a real joke. 

Like a freaking marmoset calling Einstein stupid.

Why would anyone think that they might have a vacant piece of land where strong sturdy buildings have stood for decades?!

The poster who calls him-or-herself "tin_foil_hat," is likely to be mighty insulted by that stupid crack you keep making.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #19 on: 08 18, 10, 01:52:40:PM » Reply

13ager, it is going to cost well over $3.5 billion to rebuild the Towers.

As I said before, you are clueless.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #20 on: 08 18, 10, 01:55:53:PM » Reply

Why would anyone think that they might have a vacant piece of land where strong sturdy buildings have stood for decades?!

I guess you forgot the first Trade Center bombing in 1993.

The lender required the insurance.  Just like your lender requires you to have insurance on your house, even if it stood for decades.

As I said, you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #21 on: 08 18, 10, 01:58:58:PM » Reply

When the buildings were built to withstand the heaviest of wind and storms and had stood as long as they had with no problems?

Apparently 13 also has no knowledge of how jet fuel burns...or how buildings can be compromised by devastating impacts...

I'm jus sayin...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

I know perfectly well about jet fuel and the temperatures at which burns, two of my daughters are engineers, my father was an engineer, my husband works as an engineering tech for the government.

And without the help of shaped charges, precutting of some of the beams and thermite there is absolutely no way that happened the way the whores for the government have tried to picture it for everybody.

What do you know about any of it you cone-dispensing widget-maker, vo-tech scale genius, takncara?

And that article by PopSci is a bought and paid for blow-job!
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #22 on: 08 18, 10, 02:04:51:PM » Reply

two of my daughters are engineers, my father was an engineer, my husband works as an engineering tech for the government and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night- 13ager.

13ager, how come you dropped your lies about Marvin Bush?
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #23 on: 08 18, 10, 02:10:20:PM » Reply

I guess you forgot the first Trade Center bombing in 1993.

The lender required the insurance.  Just like your lender requires you to have insurance on your house, even if it stood for decades.

As I said, you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I didn't forget a damned thing.  I was born in NYC and I pay deep attention to as much as humanly possible of what happens there.

The Towers did NOT come down in 1993, despite the best/worst efforts of the bastards who tried to bring it down then, because they were built NOT to come down -- especially in the absurd way they were brought down on 9/11.

So how does that support any point that you think you have?

And you still haven't explained how Silverstein was able to call for the building to be "PULLED" unless he knew in advance that there was going to be something requiring it to be "PULLED" and got the workmen in there to plant the charges.

You must be God-awful stupid to think that others of us are as stupid as you are and believe the same freakin' eyewash you believe.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: All of you Truthers, come help out 13
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory