Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 08:11:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662348 Posts in 298770 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Americans are so stupid! What happened to us? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Americans are so stupid! What happened to us?  (Read 2319 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 08 18, 10, 09:48:59:AM » Reply

Now check this...

The powers that be...meaning the capitalist in this country want to plant a mosque in the middle of ground zero...

What does that mean?

It means we had better be careful about another right the people or the powers that be impose on us...

We, ( the people (I mean some of the people) in order to form a more perfect union.... yada yada yade...

Freedom of religion is still our constitutional right in this country... still... so when you go off into your tantrums about muslims, christians, whatever... be very careful... cause it has a great possiblity of being taken away....

And when you do stupid things like that you cause unrest within and the fighting over religion is an old battle that hasn't been won yet no matter who started it...

Oh! Good Morning! 
aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 09:53:18:AM » Reply

Building a Mosque is a constitutional right, what is the matter with you, George Bush was responsible for 911 not the Muslims.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 10:10:38:AM » Reply

Building a Mosque is a constitutional right, what is the matter with you, George Bush was responsible for 911 not the Muslims.

Finally, the admission by a Right-Winger.  Yes, yes indeed he and his brother Marvin who was supposed to be in charge of security for the WTC, and Larry Silverstein who collected $7 BILLION in insurance from the destruction of the WTC, and the list goes on and is very damning.

But it's good to hear you finally admit the Truth.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 08 18, 10, 10:15:00:AM » Reply

Why are Americans so stupid?   They lost objectivity with selective immigration lies and laws in 1965.   They bought into the LBJ and Teddy lies, unfortunately.  Now we pay.
2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 08 18, 10, 10:20:43:AM » Reply

Finally, the admission by a Right-Winger.  Yes, yes indeed he and his brother Marvin who was supposed to be in charge of security for the WTC, and Larry Silverstein who collected $7 BILLION in insurance from the destruction of the WTC, and the list goes on and is very damning.

Are you so stupid you can't recognize sarcasm?  What a moron you are 13.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #5 on: 08 18, 10, 10:33:32:AM » Reply

We all know that 13ager normally is smoking some bad stuff, but this one takes the cake.  President Bush's brother is now responsible for 9/11. 

You really do need to get some help, 13ager.  Seriously.
keno

« Reply #6 on: 08 18, 10, 10:47:11:AM » Reply

Yes, yes indeed he and his brother Marvin who was supposed to be in charge of security for the WTC,

Marvin should have climbed the outside of the building, and slapped those planes away. After all, Bush was told that ole bin Laden was going to attack America with planes. He should have known flight numbers, dates, etc.
Baretta19

« Reply #7 on: 08 18, 10, 10:47:17:AM » Reply

The powers that be...meaning the capitalist in this country want to plant a mosque in the middle of ground zero...

With all due respect I sure hope you got a nice ass or big boobs becuase you have ZERO in the brains dept.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 08 18, 10, 11:05:11:AM » Reply

Are you so stupid you can't recognize sarcasm?  What a moron you are 13.

Oh, I recognize sarcasm alright, 2whyme, and can respond to people's use of it as I see fit.

We all know that 13ager normally is smoking some bad stuff, but this one takes the cake.  President Bush's brother is now responsible for 9/11. 

You really do need to get some help, 13ager.  Seriously.

You don't "know" any such thing, because of the following:

#1.  I don't smoke anything and can point to posts I've made against any kind of smoking at all -- tobacco or marijuana.
#2.  How would you "know" anything personal about any other poster on this board -- unless you know them in RL -- and I don't know you from Adams' Off Ox.
And #3.  I'm not the one who needs help, Tommy-Boy.

Yes, yes indeed he and his brother Marvin who was supposed to be in charge of security for the WTC,

Marvin should have climbed the outside of the building, and slapped those planes away. After all, Bush was told that ole bin Laden was going to attack America with planes. He should have known flight numbers, dates, etc.

No, he could have just not shut off the security cams inside the buildings so that the explosive charges could be placed before the other events of 9/11 -- but he did have them shut off -- how con-veeeenient -OR- oh, goodness, what a coinkydink!

Oh, and the only reason he may not have had advance knowledge of all those things his henchmen were doing:  Plausible deniability.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #9 on: 08 18, 10, 11:20:21:AM » Reply

No, he could have just not shut off the security cams inside the buildings so that the explosive charges could be placed before the other events of 9/11 -- but he did have them shut off -- how con-veeeenient -OR- oh, goodness, what a coinkydink!

How or why would President Bush's brother had access to the security cameras?  How would the security cameras stopped the plane from being slammed into the towers?

So 13ager is a Truther.  Not surprising given her very limited intelligence.

Better loosen that tin foil hat, 13ager.  Or better yet, stop reading all those wacky Truther sites and read some intelligent information.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 08 18, 10, 11:46:48:AM » Reply

Hi Luv.
You'd think that building a mosque there is equivalent to appeasement or the white flag of surrender.  Sheesh.
13, I didn't know you are a fellow truther. 
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 08 18, 10, 11:48:05:AM » Reply

How or why would President Bush's brother had access to the security cameras?  How would the security cameras stopped the plane from being slammed into the towers?

So 13ager is a Truther.  Not surprising given her very limited intelligence.

Better loosen that tin foil hat, 13ager.  Or better yet, stop reading all those wacky Truther sites and read some intelligent information.

Listen very carefully, Tommy-Boy, I'll type slowly so maybe you will understand:

George W. Bush's brother was put in charge of security for the WTC after Larry Silverstein acquired the WTC.  Marvin Bush's security company was put in charge of the security for those buildings including the security cameras.

Are you following so far?

In the few weeks prior to 9/11, the security cameras were shut off by Marvin Bush's employees, supposedly so some work could be done on the building.   

Now see, here's a question that a rational, logical mind might ask:  What kind of work has to be done on a building requiring ALL the security cams to be shut off? 

Since the regular employees of the companies in those buildings, were working in those buildings during most of that time -- and any time there are workmen from another company coming in and out of a building along with the regular employees -- this could be the time when someone who shouldn't be there could easily slip in and so some things that they shouldn't do -- maybe very bad things -- why on earth would a security company shut off the security cams? 

But then that seems to have been the intent of those who planted the charges and the responsibility of those who purposely shut off the security cams to allow such activities as planting shaped charges inside and among the structural members.

Now, Tommy, don't be silly, my intelligence is proven by the literate and logical nature of the overwhelming majority of my posts, so why would I have any reason to care about what a limited dullard has to say about my intelligence?  *shrugs*

But since you're here and running your yap, you reminded me about something I wanted you to clarify on another topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Americans are so stupid! What happened to us?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory