Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 06:12:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Progressives are violent 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Progressives are violent  (Read 2067 times)
cathlab3
Honored Member

« on: 08 18, 10, 09:38:05:AM » Reply

If you are going to be progressive, then you have to make progress. And that sometimes depends on breaking a few legs.

Jennifer Granholm

Well she must be from the Chicago style of politics.Break the legs of those whom do not agree with you.
This woman has been a disaster for this state. The worst economy in the country and Obama puts her on his economic staff . DUH !
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 09:39:37:AM » Reply

If you are tired of partisanship over patriotism, you need to vote for a change in direction.

Jennifer Granholm

Which means get the left out of power,because the left wing extremist dems are the most partisan EVER !
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 09:41:34:AM » Reply

Sure Cath.  We all believe that.
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 08 18, 10, 09:42:46:AM » Reply

There's only so far you can go before you say enough is enough.

Jennifer Granholm

About the ONLY thing she has said I agree with.When it comes to lefties..........enough is enough...
VOTE IN NOVEMBER to throw these unAmerican left wingers out !
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 08 18, 10, 09:43:30:AM » Reply

Sure Cath.  We all believe that.

Sure Boo,I am happy you agree.
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 08 18, 10, 09:47:13:AM » Reply

Well, clearly, for me in the immediate future, it is grappling, like so many other governors are grappling, with the economic woes of these states. We were all hoping to see some federal relief.

Jennifer Granholm

As all left leaning politicians believe,the solutions are with the feds and throwing borrowed money at problems.
Well throwing money at problems,particularly borrowed money,does not solve anything.It only furthers the problems and helps nothing.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 08 18, 10, 09:49:07:AM » Reply

If you are going to be progressive, then you have to make progress. And that sometimes depends on breaking a few legs.

Jennifer Granholm

Well she must be from the Chicago style of politics.Break the legs of those whom do not agree with you.
This woman has been a disaster for this state. The worst economy in the country and Obama puts her on his economic staff . DUH !

Yeah, and "if you want to make an omelet you have to break a few eggs."  -- Lenin

Oh, my God, the violence!  The inhumanity!  Arrest Julia Childs right now!  Oh, wait... too late...

What Granholm said is just some"kicky" political rhetoric -- which maybe she should have held back instead of outing with it.

However the Right-Wing Republicans and Tea-baggers who are calling for the actual violent overthrow of the government and assassination of the President are the ones who are seriously violent and have that violence engrained in them, and carry the weapons to prove it.
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 08 18, 10, 09:53:29:AM » Reply

Yeah 13 that's right....quote Lenin....it's where you come from.
 And yes the tea party has killed many people with their guns......13 you're a loon.

aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #8 on: 08 18, 10, 09:55:45:AM » Reply

Jen Granholm saved a lot of jobs in Michigan that is why it has the lowest unemployment rate in the nation.
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 08 18, 10, 09:59:19:AM » Reply

Jen Granholm saved a lot of jobs in Michigan

Yup that's why after 26 years in manufacturing I had to go back to school to start a new career in the health care field.
Now they(the feds) are taking that over too and the lay offs have begun. Now where to turn but to welfare...but who knows,I may make more money and be able to catch up on my reading this winter while I collect unemployment for 2 years and savor my medicaide and food stamp benefits.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 08 18, 10, 10:03:31:AM » Reply

Yeah 13 that's right....quote Lenin....it's where you come from.
And yes the tea party has killed many people with their guns......13 you're a loon.

cathlab3, you are living proof that sarcasm is lost on the lower forms of life -- such as yourself.

Yeah, and Jennifer Granholm has been out with her baton breaking legs, too hasn't she?

As to loon, please, don't call me your family names.
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 08 18, 10, 10:05:07:AM » Reply

As to loon, please, don't call me your family names

Oh yeah...Loons are beautiful birds......I could call you Vinny and have granholm send one of her goons over to break your legs.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Progressives are violent
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About