Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 06:23:38:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660836 Posts in 298628 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another Repocon Ethics Violation 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Another Repocon Ethics Violation  (Read 510 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 08 18, 10, 09:32:06:AM » Reply

Wow, right in the "heart" of the most consertive county in Texas, Collin County!

How anyone can think it is fine to give people time off to campaign for you is beyond stupid!

13,000 pages of evidence filed in case against Collin County District Clerk supervisors

11:28 AM CDT on Sunday, August 15, 2010

By ED HOUSEWRIGHT / The Dallas Morning News
ehousewright@dallasnews.com

Collin County prosecutors have filed a barrage of evidence – more than 13,000 pages – in their case against six district clerk supervisors indicted on felony charges of engaging in organized criminal activity.

The volume has stunned some attorneys and raised questions about whether prosecutors are trying to secure plea bargains before Jan. 1, when a new district attorney takes office.
"I've never seen anything like it in my life," said George Milner III, who represents defendant Lorrie Robertson. "It's very strange."

A CD filed with the district clerk's office – the typical paper filings were bypassed because of the volume – covers a wide range of evidence, from the women's personal calendars to hours worked to campaign efforts for Patricia Crigger, the incoming district clerk.
"I'll have to go through every single page," said attorney David K. Haynes, who represents defendant Marcia Simpson.

Crigger, Robertson and Simpson, along with Sherry Bell, Rebecca Littrell and Amy Mathis, are accused of falsifying time and attendance records to show employees were working when they were not. Prosecutors allege the supervisors pressured employees to work on Crigger's campaign during county time in violation of county policy.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/politics/local/stories/DN-clerkfolo_15met.ART.Central.Edition1.358b513.html
keno

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 10:55:12:AM » Reply

I didn't see anything pointing to their political party. Almost always, that means they are Democrats.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another Repocon Ethics Violation
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About