Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 04:41:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Laura Ingraham Was For the Mosque Before She Was Against It.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Laura Ingraham Was For the Mosque Before She Was Against It....  (Read 1684 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 08 18, 10, 08:45:10:AM » Reply

Fox News contributor Laura Ingraham, now vehemently against the so-called Ground Zero Mosque wholeheartedly endorsed it before she condemned it. As Think Progress reported, via Salon, last December, Ingraham told a co-founder of the project and the wife of its Imam,"I like what you're trying to do."

Now, of course, Ingraham is singing an entirely different tune. She recently told George Stephanopoulos that building the project means "the terrorists have won."

Videos of Ingraham talking out of both sides of her mouth below:

http://www.newshounds.us/2010/08/16/laura_ingraham_was_for_the_ground_zero_mosque_before_she_was_against_it.php

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 08:50:19:AM » Reply

what changed in less than a year?  oh, i know!!  right wingers decided maybe they could make some political hay off a really nothing story like an islamic cultural center being built two blocks away from the WTC....so the hell what?  who cares who builds anything two blocks away from anything else?  what is wrong with you pinheads?
Baretta19

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 08:57:13:AM » Reply

who cares who builds anything two blocks away from anything else?

70% of AMERICANS that's who cares and that's ALL that should matter, ya know what I and many many others would like the leader of this country to stand up and say "We cannot LEGALLY stop this from moving forward but we can certainly voice our opinions an concerns about whether it is a wise, ethical or spiritually the right thing to do" no Instead the leader of this country does his best to turn his back on the very people who put him in office, this is OBVIOUSLY an very emoitinally charged issue with the AMERICAN public and this President is turning his back on the hearts and minds of his constituents
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #3 on: 08 18, 10, 08:59:27:AM » Reply

50% of the people believe in ghosts, too....who gives a fuck?  when something is right, you push ahead.  people that care, shouldn't.  it is none of their fucking business. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 08 18, 10, 09:20:41:AM » Reply

Obama’s June 2009 speech in Cairo challenged Muslims, as Rauf wrote in a June 5, 2009 Washington Post column: “Live up to the tenets of our religion, embrace Shariah law as conceived by the Prophet, and see what happens.” But sharia inhibits all kinds of freedoms, especially those of women and non-Muslims. Islamic law protects only the lives, minds, religion, property, and families of Muslims — not all peoples of all faiths, as Rauf would have us believe.

Moreover, Rauf’s statements — were glossed over by Daisy Khan in a December 2009 Fox News interview with Laura Ingraham.

Perhaps Rauf founded the Cordoba Initiative in 2004 intending to build a mosque in downtown Manhattan directly across from Ground Zero. However, Rauf tipped his hand to authorities only in April 2009, when he incorporated the Cordoba Initiative in New York.

Within months, in [URL=http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,druck-667678,00.html]July 2009
, he bought a future mosque site at 45 Park Place for $4.58 million in cash from the heirs to New York’s Pomerantz family.

As Islamic attacks on September 11, 2001, destroyed the World Trade Center towers, falling jet debris simultaneously crushed the five-story 1923 structure some 600 feet away that until that morning housed a robust Burlington Coat Factory store.

Imam Rauf says that New York Muslims provided nearly $5 million in cash to buy the Park Place building (16). Yet in fiscal 2009, Rauf’s ASMA received large international donations. In the year ended June 30, 2009 — days before Feisal closed the purchase — ASMA received at least $1.3 million. The largest donation, $576,312, came from Qatar. That Persian Gulf nation has long harbored terror financiers, and even the government stands accused of funding international terrorism. Qatar also has, for decades, hosted Muslim Brotherhood spiritual chief Yusuf al-Qaradawi. The elderly sheikh, a large and founding shareholder in the terror-financing al-Taqwa Bank, champions sharia law, wife beating, and suicide bombing.

Whenever Feisal first considered building a mosque across from Ground Zero, he had the idea firmly in mind by 2004, when he wrote What’s Right with Islam. The book was translated into many languages. In Indonesia’s Bahasa, its title translates as “The Call from the WTC Rubble.” Rauf promoted the book in December 2007 at a Kuala Lumpur gathering of Hizb ut Tahrir  — an organization banned in Germany since 2003, and also outlawed in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia, among other places — and ideologically akin to the MB. Both seek to replace the U.S. Constitution with Islamic law (sharia), and eventually impose Islam and sharia law worldwide. Most North American MB organizations avoid widely publicizing that aim. The HT however, at a July 2009 Khalifah conference at a suburban Chicago Hilton, openly promised to replace capitalism with Islam and sharia law.

Feisal Rauf supports sharia law, too.

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 08 18, 10, 09:23:28:AM » Reply

I assume bush knew all this, even if it is true, when he named this guy to go with karen hughes to the middle east to try and soothe feelings there after he invaded iraq on lies....you can't be much more radical than that, huh?  invade a no-threat country 7000 miles away on lies about wmds they do not have?  and you are calling this guy a radical?  are you on drugs?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 08 18, 10, 09:26:30:AM » Reply

The largest donation, $576,312, came from Qatar. That Persian Gulf nation has long harbored terror financiers, and even the government stands accused of funding international terrorism. Qatar also has, for decades, hosted Muslim Brotherhood spiritual chief Yusuf al-Qaradawi. The elderly sheikh, a large and founding shareholder in the terror-financing al-Taqwa Bank, champions sharia law, wife beating, and suicide bombing.

Let the investigations begin...
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 08 18, 10, 09:32:21:AM » Reply

and bush invaded iraq on lies and tortured prisoners in our custody.  which one is more fucked up?
aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #8 on: 08 18, 10, 09:40:47:AM » Reply

You can't blow up a Mosque until after it is built.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 08 18, 10, 09:54:46:AM » Reply

Islamic global war is by far the worst scourge today.  Next would be the regional wars in Africa.
aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #10 on: 08 18, 10, 10:02:08:AM » Reply

Africa can't be all that bad, that is where Obama was born before he was born in Hawaii.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #11 on: 08 18, 10, 10:08:36:AM » Reply

yeah, here is the official bc...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Laura Ingraham Was For the Mosque Before She Was Against It....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory