Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 07:45:23:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Klan to Build KKK Shrine Near Site of 1963 Church Bombing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Klan to Build KKK Shrine Near Site of 1963 Church Bombing  (Read 2497 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 08 18, 10, 07:35:22:AM » Reply

Tuesday, Reps. Peter King (R-NY) and Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) called Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf -- best known for his work with multicultural Cordoba Initiative to build a mosque and community center in Lower Manhattan -- a "radical" and criticized the Obama Administration for including him on a Middle East speaking tour. That tour, which includes stops in Bahrain, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, is designed by the public diplomacy office to explain to Muslims abroad what it's like to be a Muslim in America.
Outside of how getting constantly called a radical by American politicians busy flacking the proposed "Ground Zero mosque" for political purposes might affect Rauf's view of what it's like to be a Muslim in America, there's one other big problem with King's and Ros-Lehtinen's accusation: Rauf already represented America in this way, under the Bush Administration.
State Department spokesman P. J. Crowley responded to the accusations Tuesday:
 "His work on tolerance and religious diversity is well-known and he brings a moderate perspective to foreign audiences on what it's like to be a practicing Muslim in the United States," State Department spokesman P. J. Crowley said Tuesday. He added that the department's public-diplomacy offices "have a long-term relationship with" Rauf - including during the past Bush administration, when the religious leader undertook a similar speaking tour.
If one were to hearken back to the halcyon days of the Bush Administration, one would remember that, when Bush adviser Karen Hughes was appointed Undersecretary of State for Public Diplomacy, the Bush Administration saw improving America's standing among Muslims abroad as a part of its national security strategy. And, as such, Hughes set up listening tours, attended meetings and worked with interfaith groups that -- shocking, by today's Republican standards -- included actual Muslims.
One of those people was Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf.
Contemporary press accounts indicate that Rauf and Hughes were part of the February 2006 U.S.-Islamic World Forum in Doha, Qatar. He was part of a delegation that met with her in March 2006 and held a joint press conference. A letter to then-Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in November 2007 indicates that contacts with Hughes and Under Secretary for Political Affairs Nicholas Burns had continued apace.
And, of course, an interview with Foreign Policy in 2007 explored both the depths of his ongoing contact with the Administration and his so-called radical views.
 I have had meetings with Karen Hughes. However, I would welcome the opportunity to have further, deeper, and more nuanced discussions with other members of the Bush administration on how they need to understand religion and how it intersects with political affairs. To not understand the role of Islam and faith as a motivator is to be incapacitated in shaping a foreign policy that achieves the objectives of the United States.
The perception in the Muslim world is that the West wants to impose a secularism upon it, which to them is equivalent to the erasure of religion in society. As an American, I know that is not the intent of the United States at all. But thats the perception. The perception in America is that when people say they want an Islamic state, they want something like the Taliban. And that is not true at all.

Rauf added that, during Ramadan, it was important to remember the love that Jews, Muslims and Christians agree that their gods preach, adding, "It also means do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you."
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 08 18, 10, 07:50:20:AM » Reply

The project threatens to send a message of weakness to Islamists the world over, warns Dr. Zuhdi Jasser in an exclusive interview.

Dr. Jasser has made it clear that “until anti-Islamist Muslims wage the intellectual battle against Islamism within the Muslim consciousness, we will make no headway against ‘the narrative.’”

“Along with the ideas of liberty as embodied in the works of our founding fathers, naturally emanating from that is a deep antipathy for Islamism (political Islam), salafism, jihadism, governmental sharia, and the global collectivist movement of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

He has taken the fight against radical Islam to heart and sees it as a responsibility of all “true” Muslims. Where many U.S.-based Islamic organizations, such as CAIR and the Islamic Society of North America, claim to support the U.S. Constitution but provide dodgy answers and shoddy excuses for terrorism when the rubber meets the road, Dr. Jasser’s AIFD is based on the founding principles of the United States. Where CAIR’s rhetoric tends to create a tension between Americans and its Muslim members, the rhetoric of Jasser and AIFD refers to Americans as an “us” and not a “them.”

“The reality is that many of us have never said their rights should be infringed in any way but rather that we pray that a light will finally go on in their heads which tells them that ‘this ostentatious $100 million Islamic center should be built elsewhere and not in a place that casts a shadow upon the graves of thousands of Americans’ — still an open raw wound for most Americans,” Dr. Jasser explains.

Jasser also expresses deep concern that the organization funding the mosque, led by Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, has refused to exclude foreign funding from filling its coffers. Such financial transactions immediately offer the opportunity for foreign Islamists and their sympathizers to preach their version of political Islam and sharia, he warns, and present a very significant threat to national security.

“I cannot see genuine Muslim reform happening on the dime of foreign Islamist interests,” Jasser says. “Make no mistake, this Islamic center is not a spiritual statement but a global political one in the name of Islam. … Every group I have been directly involved with in building mosques and Islamic projects in the U.S. have rejected foreign funds entirely because of the ideological hypocrisies and Islamism that comes with them.”
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 08 18, 10, 07:56:12:AM » Reply

Klan is a subversive or terrorist organization not a religion.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #15 on: 08 18, 10, 08:03:34:AM » Reply

there is already a muslim center about 4 blocks away, been there since the 70's.....why isn't that within the Zone of Sensitivity?  this is total bullshit.  who the hell cares what gets built 2 freaking blocks from where a building used to be?  what does the islamic religion have to do with al qaeda?  that is like blaming all christians for the actions of George Bush when he invaded iraq on lies, or blaming all right wing christians for timothy mcveigh blowing up the federal building....people need to actually read something....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 08 18, 10, 08:29:02:AM » Reply

Thomas Robb, also known as Thom Robb, is the national director of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

Thomas Robb Ministries is built upon the following biblical principles.

Jesus Christ is the Son of God.  He was born of the Virgin Mary.
He lived a sinless life.  Because we can not earn our salvation...He voluntarily died upon the Cross.  He conquered death and bodily rose from the grave.  Through His blood and His grace we have remission of our sins and the redemption of our soul.  He is coming again in Holiness to judge and rule the world.
As Sons and Daughters of the Living God - we are commanded to reach out to our brothers and sisters.
Just as Osama and his orginazations around the globe are Muslim and so are the KKK Christian.  Both are religious orgs...
dg9990
Honored Member

« Reply #17 on: 08 18, 10, 08:44:48:AM » Reply

I heard the Michigan Militia will construct a Timothy McVeigh memorial in Oklahoma City, too.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #18 on: 08 18, 10, 08:56:12:AM » Reply

I wouldn't put it past them.  they actually agree with crazed "christians" like eric rudolph, who blew up abortion clinics and the Olympics (Huh???) in Georgia, and crazed christians like Timmy McVeigh when he consciously places bombs nearest the Day Care center of that federal building and bragging how he felt no remorse for the many kids who he killed that day.  maybe right wingers are lacking some kind of gene that gives them enough sense to figure out the difference between the HUGE MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS AND MOSQUES AND AL QAEDA, A FANATIC BUNCH OF HOMICIDAL KILLERS WHO HAPPEN TO BE ISLAMIC....nazis were primarily christian...should christians not be allowed to build any churches near where the nazis took all over almost all of europe because of that fact?  what drugs are you people taking?
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #19 on: 08 18, 10, 09:23:21:AM » Reply

LOLOLOLOL!!!

The so called "klan" is an old bulldog with no teeth....

All this silly nonsense talk about the klan....
ROTFLMO!!

Ldy R.

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 08 18, 10, 11:23:17:AM » Reply

The so called "klan" is an old bulldog with no teeth....

I agree.  And now we need to do the same with racist Islamic groups.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #21 on: 08 18, 10, 06:04:47:PM » Reply

Good luck with that dumb notions, sweetwater...

You'd be outnumbered and outranked......

The klan are few but those who follow Allah are many.

How do you hope to even 'attempt' such a feat?

LOLOLOL!

More wishful thinking on the part of the retarded right...

LOLOLOLOL!

Ldy R.*          
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Klan to Build KKK Shrine Near Site of 1963 Church Bombing
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory