Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 03:11:47:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660694 Posts in 298615 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "New" Obama problem: incoherence 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: "New" Obama problem: incoherence  (Read 935 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« on: 08 18, 10, 06:37:01:AM » Reply

The backtrack on the Ground Zero mosque and the recent attack on the “professional Left” has analysts identifying a “new” Barack Obama problem: incoherence.  CNN’s Ed Hornick collects input, mainly from Obama’s past supporters, to complain that White House messaging has gone off the rails.

“The danger here is an incoherent presidency,” said David Morey, vice chairman of the Core Strategy Group, who provided communications advice to Obama’s 2008 campaign.

“There is no question they are having messaging problems at the White House,” Morey said. “They’ve lost control of the dialogue, and they’ve gotten pulled down by the extremes on the left and right. They’ve just not had a coherent set of themes.” …

To which I have to add: Have any of these people actually read The Audacity of Hope?  Anyone who did would not have any trouble recognizing the problem.  I used the audio version of the book and got halfway through it before giving up.

Incoherence and hair-splitting is nothing new with this President.  However, as I noted yesterday, Obama has rarely blundered into such an emotional minefield as as this issue has become (fairly or unfairly), and the media hasn’t had to pay much attention to it.  By attempting to once again lecture people on how wrong most of us are on either side of an issue, Obama has exposed himself once again as a person who doesn’t engage well with the American people he seeks to lead.

This goes far beyond the Ground Zero mosque. The same clueless, tone-deaf disconnect at the White House led to the “Recovery Summer” PR campaign, in which Obama and Joe Biden have lectured us about how great things are while all of the evidence points to a significant decline in the economy. While the country demanded a change of economic policy to encourage real growth, the White House and Congress instead insisted on spending nine months to give birth to ObamaCare, a bill so unpopular that six out of ten voters want it repealed.  While joblessness continues to deepen, Obama and the Democrats are taking money out of food stamps to fund a bill that will tell taxpayers how to eat.

The problem is not just incoherence, although that’s a part of it.  It’s arrogance, and that’s nothing new at all from Barack Obama — and he has the book to prove it.

Ed Morrissey

Update: Keith Hennessey nailed this yesterday
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 06:39:54:AM » Reply

The last 19 months of this regime has been nothing short of incoherence....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 06:43:57:AM » Reply

Aside from the Barry worshipping cult, America has had it with the Obama government and its incompetence.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #3 on: 08 18, 10, 06:48:02:AM » Reply

It is in summary a placement of a hugo chavez mentality. This is not what Americans want or deserve. We deserve much better than the son of a bitch placed in the wh by interest groups who have zero interest in America....
aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #4 on: 08 18, 10, 07:27:26:AM » Reply

Now that is silly, Obama went to Harvard and is very smart.
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 08 18, 10, 10:49:30:AM » Reply

Aesop, one of thes Days he is going bounce Stair Ramp of Air Force I and knock his brains out.  I won't be able to stop laughing as he rolls back down the Steps.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 08 18, 10, 11:00:02:AM » Reply

Obama got into Harvard on a special program not his grades.  Smart is relative to government programs and free passes not merit.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "New" Obama problem: incoherence
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About