Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 01:10:21:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661954 Posts in 298742 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: It's Fall 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: It's Fall  (Read 136 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 10 26, 16, 08:57:06:AM » Reply

and I haven't seen a seed grow on that darn devil strip... can't figure it out... oh but the weeds managed to make it...

oh well... I tried....
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 10 26, 16, 11:59:17:AM » Reply

we're now at 41 at posting...today's high...expect to go down to 30 something... I don't care for some reason...

although I've been up for sometime this morning...I'm just getting around to that 1st cup of coffee and it's good with that vanilla cream mixed in it.

was just sitting still and thinking about the trip and when I arrive there will be no lights or water on... until I can get and inspections done...

hell I've live threw that here... most of the time when it was on....Hellsville... ok...

candles, flashlights and store bought water...

what I didn't know then was truck stops offer warm showers and may have to partake for a day or 2 ... depends on whether I can get workers to work and do their jobs quickly....after the utilities are turned on... then the furnace/AC guy will have to come do their magic....I'm thinking 2 days... so the first couple of days will be rough....

Hell in the National Guard... we slept outside in tents in Michigan on the ground threw all kinds of weather....

but there's the car... slept in rest stops  traveling from on point to another along lives ways... but the good thing now is that they have TV  and radios that keep you company while you  wait...

yeah been there done that...

waiting is all one can do... hoping that I can connect with my nephews and they can keep me up until I get threw those days... but you never know... it's relatives... know what I mean....sure you do....

God bless the child that's got his own... melody comes to mine  here...

Anyway.... getting excited more as time passes... it's been a long period... have to have all the I's dotted and
T's cross to do this...not speaking of cash money...ok...

can't wait until this journey ends....

Well...

been mostly planning on fences, enclosures, and garages...and how I can do it  economically.... I saw at Lowes they have a 1 car garage door for 229.00 and opener for 128.00... that to me is good... but all the other stuff won't be that much.... 2x4s...nuts and bolts...

the chain link fence will be prices... but necessary... but doing a patch on what's there will have to be immediate...and if it's not that bad... hell... pressure wash and stain will be alright too...it has a privacy fence that needs a lot of tender loving care.... a lot...

the enclosure will have to wait until spring I'm sure... but that too will be necessary... cause that house is so small... and surely I will need an outlet...

then the gardening will come into play...that too will be spring time....spring time there is like February...lol

it's going to be alright...I keep telling myself...

just have to keep moving and the reason for all the talk about energy and all the B vitamins... so vital to keep myself focused....

game plan to be finished by spring... all of it...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 10 26, 16, 12:48:48:PM » Reply

Be patient with the grass seed. Some seeds take twice as long as other seeds. They tossed economy stuff int he lot next door...it has not rained and it's already growing after about 2-3 weeks.

Got up to 51 here...first frost might be tonight.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 10 26, 16, 02:37:42:PM » Reply

Sounds like you're almost ready to hit the road, luv.  Hope you can stay in touch when you do.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 10 26, 16, 04:05:27:PM » Reply

taking the laptop and hoping to sit a minute or 2 at the library there... hope they have internet wifi....if not a dollar menu at Burger King should do the trick...

I called cable in Memphis this morning and will have internet/cable only for 99.00 a month... as soon as the electric is turned on there... can't miss the walking dead...seriously... I tell ya... turning off everything here except for electric...nothing will be on but the outdoor lights and surveillance....

yeah... I'm gearing up now...

excited and scared at the same time....
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 10 26, 16, 04:25:05:PM » Reply

You have all of here sending good luck wishes with your move coming up.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #6 on: 10 26, 16, 06:27:45:PM » Reply

Copy that!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 10 27, 16, 04:45:43:AM » Reply

us...who too the us from my sentence? lol
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 10 27, 16, 09:23:44:AM » Reply

I may be talking a lot about Memphis but that's part of me staying focused...

so bare with me a little bit more...

keep in mind... I have to stay focused cause natives here are getting restless... they don't have cars for the winter and like I said there are no close stores around here... and you can wear a friendship out quick by asking folks to drive you here and there and everywhere... that was summer... it's another story in the winter....I stopped driving folks around to get the things that they need... ungrateful comes to mind...

glad I won't see it and glad I'm insured....

so while I'm focused on Memphis... I too have to focus on my back....real... so bear with my focus on the prize... seriously.... I just don't want nothing to spoil it...

I have 2  older cars... imagine that.... what are they thinking...what would you think.... I know you would be thinking I'm going out and getting another car...

well if you have no money.... what would you think... keep in mind mental health issues...

whew!

I tell ya...

the guy next door had his tires nailed... his truck vandalized.... attempts to get into my garage....couple of times this summer.... grass gassed... I could go on... but I must not lose my focus...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: It's Fall
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About