Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:16:50:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653503 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: FACEBOOK EMPLOYEES TRY TO BAN TRUMP 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: FACEBOOK EMPLOYEES TRY TO BAN TRUMP  (Read 27 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« on: 10 21, 16, 04:51:27:PM » Reply

Facebook Employees Pushed to Remove Trump’s Posts as Hate Speech
Ruling by CEO Mark Zuckerberg to keep presidential candidate’s posts spurred heated internal debates

By  Deepa Seetharaman
Updated Oct. 21, 2016 3:43 p.m. ET

Some of Republican presidential candidate  Donald Trump’s posts on Facebook have set off an intense debate inside the social media company over the past year, with some employees arguing certain posts about banning Muslims from entering the U.S. should be removed for violating the site’s rules on hate speech, according to people familiar with the matter.

The decision to allow Mr. Trump’s posts went all the way to  Facebook  Inc. Chief Executive  Mark Zuckerberg, who ruled in December that it would be inappropriate to censor the candidate, according to the people familiar with the matter. That decision has prompted employees across the company to complain on Facebook’s internal messaging service and in person to Mr. Zuckerberg and other managers that it was bending the site’s rules for Mr. Trump, and some employees who work in a group charged with reviewing content on Facebook threatened to quit, the people said.........
http://www.wsj.com/articles/facebook-employees-pushed-to-remove-trump-posts-as-hate-speech-1477075392
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #1 on: 10 21, 16, 04:54:11:PM » Reply

Suckerburg is a POS!!!!!  Nuf said !
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 10 21, 16, 05:54:21:PM » Reply

"Anything" not in line with the way the Left think is Hate Speech, and the wannabe little Tyrants will shut you up, censor you, ban you if they had the power to do so.

It is without any doubt in my mind that kids today have NEVER lived in a world of "Free Speech." They do not know it is an inherent RIGHT.
They think it is whatever their Professor told them it was. Which is; you are free to say nice things only, anything else is Hate Speech and not allowed.

These Idiots today think Hate Speech it is anything they don't want to hear.

Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #3 on: 10 21, 16, 06:20:22:PM » Reply

I realize youse two wallow in hate and can't be expected to understand what community standards are.

It's very convenient for jim to set his own standards here at aesopsretreat...but not for Zuckerberg?

Go back to your white trash haven, and don't come out until you've taken a shower.
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #4 on: 10 21, 16, 06:38:28:PM » Reply

Yahoo! is very aggressive in censorship about muslimes and just now they changed the format, there is no thumbs up and down in comments, there is only a heart - which is thumbs up. They are fulling nobody, more people writes more comments pro-Trump than pro-Hilarious.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: FACEBOOK EMPLOYEES TRY TO BAN TRUMP
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory