Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 11:36:03:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660607 Posts in 298607 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How many points will the DOW shed if the clinton's win? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: How many points will the DOW shed if the clinton's win?  (Read 129 times)
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« on: 10 21, 16, 03:36:07:PM » Reply

I'll predict 1000 between November 9th and January 20th.  And go over 20000 within a year of a Trump victory
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 10 21, 16, 03:46:42:PM » Reply

If ILLary becomes Prez and she gets her massive tax increases, the DJIA will tank bigtime!!!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #2 on: 10 21, 16, 03:49:32:PM » Reply

It's clear to everyone in the market that Clinton is going to win. 

They have already factored that into setting their equity/bonds/cash positions going forward.

A Trump victory would totally trash the market.  The market likes things it understands.  Trump is a bull in a china shop, unreliable, unpredictable.  The market hates that.

The Fed raising interest rates would have more affect.  But, even that is being taken into consideration by those in the equities market.

Raising taxes, to cut the budget deficit and cut into the national debt is a fiscally conservative and prudent move.  Supply Side/Tinkle Down Economics is a proven economic failure.

but, you're not a real capitalist.  so, what do you care?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 10 21, 16, 03:59:29:PM » Reply

Johniel is correct.  Big fat cat wall street types are anticipating a Hillary win and a bunch of corrupt sweetheart deals.  Wall Street corporations know what she said to them in private.  They know she is going to give them a bunch of free money.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 10 21, 16, 04:15:08:PM » Reply

The DOW and the 9%'ers will do just fine if Clinton wins.  Even if they have to get bailed out.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 10 21, 16, 04:55:03:PM » Reply

If hillary wins look for the stock market to take a major nose dive, a 1000 points will be just a start of the downward fall~!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 10 21, 16, 05:23:53:PM » Reply

She will give Wall Street a big fat sweetheart deal.  Why else did they give her hundreds of millions of dollars in speaking fees?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #7 on: 10 21, 16, 06:09:25:PM » Reply

In my heart, I believed we are doomed to have a Clinton Crime Family administration...but then I hear of all the all the undecided voters and think there may be hope (as much as I hate that outcome) that Trump could win...whether he likes it or not. BTW...I voted for Mickey Mouse today. 
bluespower
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 10 21, 16, 11:32:51:PM » Reply

history has shown over and over that the stock market will crash under repub presidents and boom under dem presidents.

why?...because the 1% to 10%, with deep pockets, love to crash the market, decimate the middle/lower class, and pick up assets at bargain prices because they have cash to buy at the bottom as the naïve, vulnerable, and panicked middle/lower class unload at the bottom.

buy low...sell high. the financial elite know how to do it. you, me, and everybody else...not so much. 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #9 on: 10 21, 16, 11:41:52:PM » Reply

That won't work out for them too well this time, blue.  The average peon is not nearly as invested in the market as he once was.  I don't own any, but mining stocks and precious metals deriviatives.  The institutional investors and companies themselves own more of the stocks at this point than before.
bluespower
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 10 22, 16, 12:14:39:AM » Reply

besides direct personal stock holdings/investments, individuals are VERY VERY heavily indirectly invested in the stock market through retirement accounts...ira, 401k, corporate plans, and more.

today, the "average peon" is as heavily invested (or more so) in the stock market than ever before...when stock market recessions (near depression) have periodically wiped out 20% to 60% of "average peon" equity...and panicking them into selling out on the way down and bottom.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #11 on: 10 22, 16, 12:18:34:AM » Reply

That's not the news I'm getting.  Though I don't consider corp. retirement accounts owned by the ordinary peons.  401K, IRA I include.  The ordinary peon got burned and has not returned nearly as he once was and the econ hasn't helped any either.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How many points will the DOW shed if the clinton's win?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory