Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:20:24:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660616 Posts in 298607 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: I asked my neighbor, the Supervisor of Elections... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: I asked my neighbor, the Supervisor of Elections...  (Read 129 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #24 on: 10 21, 16, 06:41:07:PM » Reply

31 cases of fraud out of a billion

Bullshit!!!

Can they Dan?

Duh!

Probably anyone can learn to forge a signature Dan, if they practice and learn the skills

LOL!  I just told you nobody does a handwriting analysis.  You don't need skills.  You don't beed to practice.  Nobody checks to see if the signature matches.

Is it 31

Nope.  Voter fraud is much more pervasive than that.

Dan, it is easier to forge a photo than it is a signature.

Wrong.

You seem to be obtuse Dan

Yet you are the one who refuses to understand.

The signatures have match.

Nobody checks.  Why are you so dense?  Hello ... McFly!

Yes Dan I understand fully.

No you don't.

For whatever reason you are telling me that comparing signatures is inadequate

See?  I told you you didn't understand.  Pay attention ... listen closely ... NOBODY VERIFIES THAT THE SIGNATURE MATCHES WHAT IS ON FILE.

while comparing a photo is adequate.

Agreed.

(easier than forging a signature for damn sure) Dan?

Wrong.  It takes time to fabricate a fake ID.  Signing a false name requires no effort.  Remember, nobody compares the signature to what is on file.  You can make any old scribble you want and the polling worker won't know the difference.

Telling us stories of events that never happened

LOL!  OK, wallow in ignorance then.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #25 on: 10 21, 16, 08:55:46:PM » Reply

SOEs have access to Social Security databases.

So?  Look at the registration form for your state and verify that a SSN is required (they are on the interwebs).  It is not required in the state forms I am familiar with.
KensanIV

« Reply #26 on: 10 21, 16, 09:57:15:PM » Reply

Is it difficult to obtain proper ID to register to vote???

One hour and $260 can get you phony green card, soc. security ...
Your browser indicates if you've visited this link

... The Post's Candice Giove bought a driver's license, Social Security card ... fake Social Security card ... phony green card, soc. security and license.

Obviously it is not difficult to obtain such ID to register.  Possibly about as difficult as ordering a pair of gloves from Amazon.

nypost.com
/2012/02/26/one-hour-and-260-can-get-you-p...

More results

Buy Real/Fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,birth ...

... ID cards,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SS cards ... Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card ... Driver's License, Social Security Card, ...

groups.google.com
/d/topic/rec.audio.misc/cTO5KVCHRtY

More results

Changing Your Identity without fake ID or forgery - Get a new ...

... drivers license,social security card, ... Changing your identity in the computer age ... A fake drivers license may get you into a bar if you're underage, ...

flyvision.org
/cia/identity/ariza/new-id.htm

More results

Where do I buy a fake or real SSN? - Quora

Where do I buy a fake or ... DRIVERS LICENSE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, BIRTH ... of High Quality Real and Fake Passport, ID Card, Social Security ...

gwboolean

« Reply #27 on: 10 21, 16, 10:57:15:PM » Reply

I just told you nobody does a handwriting analysis.  You don't need skills.  You don't beed to practice.  Nobody checks to see if the signature matches.

Nobody needs to do handwriting analysis Dan.  All they have to do is compare the signatures just like when you compare a photo.  It is the identical process and takes the identical amount of skill.

Bullshit!!!

You say that that the proof laid out by the review of over 1 billion votes over a period of time is bullshit Dan.  Unless you can provide a little more than your opinion no one much is going to believe you.

Nope.  Voter fraud is much more pervasive than that.

Then perhaps you can provide some evidence that ratio from a valid reviewed number of votes that yielded a ratio of 31/1,000,000,000 is not correct or that some other ratio is correct.

Wrong.

You say that it is harder to forge a photo than it is a signature Dan.  You are apparently not very computer or image literate Dan.

Nobody checks.  Why are you so dense?  Hello ... McFly!

Why don't they check?  If they don't verify signatures why do you believe they will verify a photo?  Why are you so dense?  Hello....

See?  I told you you didn't understand.  Pay attention ... listen closely ... NOBODY VERIFIES THAT THE SIGNATURE MATCHES WHAT IS ON FILE.

I do understand.  You say that NOBODY VERIFIES THAT A SIGNATURE MATCHES WHAT IS ON FILE.  You seem to not understand what I said.  THEN ENFORCE THE LAW TO VERIFY THE SIGNATURE!

Wrong.  It takes time to fabricate a fake ID.  Signing a false name requires no effort.  Remember, nobody compares the signature to what is on file.  You can make any old scribble you want and the polling worker won't know the difference.

Yes, it takes software and about 5 minutes.  Signing a false name takes practice and effort and quite a bit of time. 
As for nobody comparing, if that is true then just enforce the law.  That is simple enough even for you Dan.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #28 on: 10 22, 16, 03:10:55:AM » Reply

what is required to register to vote.  The simple answer is that it is almost impossible to fraudulently register.

Bullshit...

In Washington state, all it takes is checking a box on your driver's license application.  It's called motor voter and it's been disputed for years because WA admitted it has not been diligent in following through to ensure all applicants are actually citizens...in fact, in WA officials can't even ask...

And, when you have same day registrations, because of the continually flawed systems, more voters have the potential for being registered illegally!  I think your neighbor, the Supervisor of Elections, should have probably deferred on this question...

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #29 on: 10 22, 16, 09:52:49:AM » Reply

You say that that the proof laid out by the review of over 1 billion votes over a period of time is bullshit

Yes, that claim is bullshit.  No one analyzed over 1 billions votes for legality.
KensanIV

« Reply #30 on: 10 22, 16, 09:02:50:PM » Reply

lol!!!!!  31 fraud cases out of a billion.... hahahaha...liars will lie.

Looking for current voter fraud, look no further than North Carolina.

****North Carolina voters roll shows that the Tar Heel State has 2,214 voters that are 110-years-old. Most of these voters are democrats and most seem to live in four democrat-controlled counties.

Some of these aged voters have already voted absentee.

Many are even older than 110. In fact, it seems that NC has an awful lot of voters that are 112, too. The Carolina Transparency project did a review of the voter rolls this year and found that there are 631 Democrats who are 112 or older. By contrast, the Republicans can only find 229 over 112 voters in the state (and “unaffiliated” found 39).

****And it gets worse. Two voters — and, yes, they’ve already voted in early voting — are over 150! One in Gaston County is 154 and another in Granville County is an astonishing 160!****

This isn’t necessarily evidence of vote theft. It could be a massively failed voter registration system, although it is notable that the largest number of these voters just happen to be Democrats.

But what ever is the case, it is highly unlikely to have this many centenarian voters still able to get out of their wheelchairs or retirement homes and have a run down to the polling place. Something certainly seems amiss in North Carolina.

I don't know how many people live to be over 110...Obviously most of them live in those Democratic enclaves in North Carolina.  I wanted  to meet the two that are over 150 years old, but they were out dancing.

Source: breitbart.com
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #31 on: 10 23, 16, 02:29:39:AM » Reply

GW still claims voting station workers analyze signatures and compare each voter's signature with the registered voter's signature in the state database.  Why can't he be honest?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #32 on: 10 23, 16, 02:38:02:AM » Reply

Why don't they check?

Because they don't have access to the signature cards of the registrants.  They don't know what the legal registrant's signature looks like.  That's why an impersonator can sign any way he likes.  The voting station worker won't know the difference.

If they don't verify signatures why do you believe they will verify a photo?

Because the photo is available.  The signature card is not.  The law does not require signature comparison.
Baretta19

« Reply #33 on: 10 23, 16, 05:56:57:AM » Reply

GW still claims voting station workers analyze signatures and compare each voter's signature with the registered voter's signature in the state database.  Why can't he be honest?

Let's start with blind devotion to complete ignorance, compound that with a decision making process that uses emotion rather than intelligence and it's a recipe for disaster
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #34 on: 10 23, 16, 08:03:47:AM » Reply

I agree Baretta19, but if people voted on qualifications and the temperament to hold the office, Trump wouldn't get a single vote. He is counting on votes based 100% on emotion.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #35 on: 10 23, 16, 08:36:03:AM » Reply

Watch one of the many videos posted about the hag's supporters, unable to say one positive accomplishment of hers.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: I asked my neighbor, the Supervisor of Elections...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory