Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:43:27:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662802 Posts in 298815 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: I asked my neighbor, the Supervisor of Elections... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: I asked my neighbor, the Supervisor of Elections...  (Read 131 times)
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #12 on: 10 21, 16, 03:14:50:PM » Reply

Dan, pick up the keyboard and hit yourself hard on the head for being so stupid.

Voting machines are never connected to the internet, but poll workers are connected to databases at your SOE.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #13 on: 10 21, 16, 03:23:27:PM » Reply

The notion that illegal aliens can vote, or that there is any significant voter fraud is absurd.   

Just a cynical political ploy of the anti-American anti-Freedom right wing.
gwboolean

« Reply #14 on: 10 21, 16, 03:23:59:PM » Reply

Oh come on.  Voting places do not have on location examples of signatures of registered voters.  Where did you hear that?

I have not voted at a polling place in years, but I do remember that every single poll had your voting information and signature and you had to prove your identity by signature (just as I currently do by voting by mail).  Are you telling me that this is no longer required Dan?

Not where he lives, GW, because they require proper identification.  I'm just saying that if every state had the same requirements, voter fraud would not be an issue.

You are saying two things here Dan.  You say that voter fraud is an issue and it absolutely is NOT an issue.  You are also telling us that a signature identity is inadequate and that an official picture ID will somehow magically stop this false voter fraud from happening.

It is a problem where they do not require identification.

31 out of a billion is not a problem Dan.  And signature ID is already required Dan.

It would verify the identity of the voter, ensure he is eligible to vote, and ensure he/she can vote only once.  I would have thought that would be obvious.

voter Identity is already verified by signature Dan.  Why do you believe that signature verification is not adequate Dan and why you think a picture provides any additional capability to stop this huge problem caused by 31 people Dan?

If you require proper identification, that is true.  But where they don't require ID, how is anyone supposed to know if you are eligible?

Proper identification is already required Dan.  Why do we need additional verification for a problem that virtually does not exist?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #15 on: 10 21, 16, 03:26:19:PM » Reply

Warren,

So if I have an illegal SS Card and a drivers license, can I register to vote in your community?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 10 21, 16, 03:28:45:PM » Reply

Are you so certain, that illegals have never voted in our elections wetpee that you would be willing to back that up with your life, now give it real serious thought wetpee before you answer~!

Remember this wetpee---->Mall shooter not a U.S. citizen – voted in 3 elections
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 10 21, 16, 03:33:15:PM » Reply

Mall shooter not a U.S. citizen – voted in 3 elections

Explain that wetpee, or have your fake neighbor 3 doors down explain it~!
gwboolean

« Reply #18 on: 10 21, 16, 03:36:22:PM » Reply

Comrade Blome is now telling us that a person born in America is not a US Citizen.  How does that work Comrade Blome?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #19 on: 10 21, 16, 05:42:01:PM » Reply

Dan, pick up the keyboard and hit yourself hard on the head for being so stupid.

How did you get to be so stupid, Warren?  Do you even understand the point you were making???  Voter Identification WORKS!!  You just admitted and you don't even realize it.  Does your brain even function?  Honestly?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #20 on: 10 21, 16, 06:01:05:PM » Reply

I have not voted at a polling place in years, but I do remember that every single poll had your voting information and signature and you had to prove your identity by signature (just as I currently do by voting by mail).  Are you telling me that this is no longer required Dan?

In my 32 years of voting, I have never had my signature compared.  They don't have the registrants' signatures at the polling stations.  I have never heard of any state that does.

You are also telling us that a signature identity is inadequate

No, I'm saying signature identity does not exist.  No state compares the voter's signature with the registration signature.

an official picture ID will somehow (logically) stop this (real) voter fraud from happening.

Yep!

BULLSHIT!

signature ID is already required Dan.

The voter signing the register is not verification.  Anyone can forge a signature.

voter Identity is already verified by signature Dan.

How does sigining a name verifiy your identity?  I can sign the name 'Sarah Palin' on the line for Sarah Palin.  Does that verify my identity?

Why do you believe that signature verification is not adequate

See above.

why you think a picture provides any additional capability

The picture has a name with it.  Your face matches the picture; the name matches the name on the registration list.  Understand?

31 people

Bullshit!!!

Proper identification is already required Dan.

No it isn't.  We've even had some idiot judges order states to stop requiring it.

Why do we need additional verification

We don't.  Photo ID is sufficient, as Warren unintentionally admitted.

a problem that does not exist

Bullshit!  Al Franken won his senate seat because of voter fraud.  He 'won' by 300 something votes, but over a thousand voters were felons ineligible to vote.  Nearly all of them voted for Franken.  That is an absolute demonstration of voter fraud.
gwboolean

« Reply #21 on: 10 21, 16, 06:08:48:PM » Reply

Voter Identification WORKS!! 

To begin with Dan, none of you have ever demonstrated how your Voter ID works to stop voter fraud.  I have no reason to believe it works Dan, unless you can demonstrate it.  And you still are not willing to justify WHY we should require additional/alternate identification for voter privileges Dan.

In my 32 years of voting, I have never had my signature compared.  They don't have the registrants' signatures at the polling stations.  I have never heard of any state that does.

So you are now telling me that public polling places no longer require signature ID?  If that is true and I have no reason to not believe you, then we simply need to enforce the requirements already in place.  Why do we need additional ID requirements than that Dan?

I know for a fact that voting by mail requires a signature identification, so if that is not what is being done at public polling places all that is required is enforcement of existing laws.  An interesting concept that I have heard from you on more than one occasion Dan. Maybe we should renew the old custom of having your name called out as having voted after you complete your voting.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #22 on: 10 21, 16, 06:21:59:PM » Reply

none of you have ever demonstrated how your Voter ID works to stop voter fraud.

Yes I did.  I explained it twice just now.

I have no reason to believe it works

Then I feel sorry for you.

unless you can demonstrate it.

I did demonstrate it.  So you lied.

So you are now telling me that public polling places no longer require signature ID?

You don't read too good, do you?

If that is true ...

You can stop right there with your false premise.

Why do we need additional ID requirements

A signature is not identification.

I know for a fact that voting by mail requires a signature identification

Perhaps, but they certainly don't do a handwriting analysis at the polling station.

if that is not what is being done at public polling places

Handwriting analysis is not necessary.  Just show photo ID.
gwboolean

« Reply #23 on: 10 21, 16, 06:25:04:PM » Reply

Bullshit!!!
Dan you are claiming that the information about there being found 31 cases of fraud out of a billion votes being reviewed is bullshit!!!  I want to be clear that is what you are stating.  So how is that bullshit!!!!

The voter signing the register is not verification.  Anyone can forge a signature.

Can they Dan?  Probably anyone can learn to forge a signature Dan, if they practice and learn the skills required to do that.But how many people do that Dan?  Is it 31, is it 1,000,000,000.  Do you forge signatures Dan?  Oh, and Dan, it is easier to forge a photo than it is a signature.

How does signing a name verifiy your identity?  I can sign the name 'Sarah Palin' on the line for Sarah Palin.  Does that verify my identity?

You seem to be obtuse Dan, but I will be happy to explain that to you.  The signatures have match.  That is what verification is Dan comparison of two items to establish that they are the same.

The picture has a name with it.  Your face matches the picture; the name matches the name on the registration list.  Understand?

Yes Dan I understand fully.  For whatever reason you are telling me that comparing signatures is inadequate while comparing a photo is adequate.  You tell me that signatures can be forged.  Do you know how easy it is to forge a photo (easier than forging a signature for damn sure) Dan?

Bullshit!  Al Franken won his senate seat because of voter fraud.

Telling us stories of events that never happened are not going help your cause Dan.

Yes I did.  I explained it twice just now.

Then you need to read your own explanation.  We already know how easy it is to forge a photo Dan.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: I asked my neighbor, the Supervisor of Elections...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory