Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 05:39:38:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660976 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hillary says its Simple. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Hillary says its Simple.  (Read 104 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 10 20, 16, 10:49:21:PM » Reply

Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 10 20, 16, 11:14:05:PM » Reply

If we go heavy on this Abortion thingy, we wont have any toddlers to worry about.
1965hawks

« Reply #2 on: 10 20, 16, 11:43:52:PM » Reply

jim,

\When did Hillary call for a total firearms ban in the United States, and why are you and our forum's other gun nuts adamantly opposed to any measure that would protect this country's kids against firearms?

Byteryder,

Why do you and other right-wingnuts claim that you passionately oppose abortion laws because you want to protect a fetus, but vehemently oppose any gun law that would protect the life, health , and safety of a child?

Byteryder and jim, why do you gun nuts value your firearms  more than you value the lives, health, and safety of this country's children? Explain why you believe your right to own a gun is more important than the right of a child (or adult) to live a safe and heathy life.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 10 20, 16, 11:49:14:PM » Reply

The Clinton mindset:

"I don’t believe you change hearts.  I believe you change laws, you change allocation of resources, you change the way systems operate."

In other words, she can't convince people to feel something should be done her way, so she will force them to do it.  That is the mind of a psychopath.
1965hawks

« Reply #4 on: 10 21, 16, 12:07:22:AM » Reply

chuck_curtis,

The real psychopaths are lunatic Donald Trump and you wackos in his bucket of deplorables.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 10 21, 16, 12:19:58:AM » Reply

When did Hillary call for a total firearms ban in the United States,

The day after she is elected (IF she is elected), thats when she did.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 10 21, 16, 12:22:15:AM » Reply

Les Deplorables

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JvSUmci7qm0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/JvSUmci7qm0</a>

1965hawks

« Reply #7 on: 10 21, 16, 12:50:31:AM » Reply

My question: When did Hillary Clinton call for a total firearms ban in the United States?

Answer from jim: The day after she is elected.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 10 21, 16, 01:39:11:AM » Reply

Exactly.   Thats when she DID it.  When she finally has the Authority to do so..  Whatsamatta, don't understand a play on words?

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #9 on: 10 21, 16, 03:56:26:AM » Reply

I just want to say that, while I am pro-choice, I also believe there must be limits. That said, this entire argument is without base, unless you indeed have all the facts.

Mothers, whose life is in jeopardy by continuing their pregnancy, are already protected.

Why wouldn't Hitlery admit that? 

http://law.justia.com/.../us/amendment-14/31-abortion.html

- from the link -------If the State is interested in protecting fetal life after viability, it may go so far as to proscribe abortion during that period, except when it is necessary to preserve the life or health of the mother. -------

Therefore, each state has the obligation to weigh the desires of the majority of their residents, while ensuring they follow the laws. No one can take away the right of a mother and her physician to choose to protect her or any unborn, viable life, even if that choice is an abortion.  I happen to know that very thing happened to a friend who had to choose between losing 2 twins or saving 1.   Neither candidate has the right to dictate that. Roe V Wade protects that right, the states have the right to allow or disallow abortion, based upon that decision and the rights that have been protected by the 14th amendment.
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 10 21, 16, 04:02:51:AM » Reply

Hillary's election win is in the bag, Donald Trump and the Media has said so and made it possible.

Thanks Donald Trump and The Media.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #11 on: 10 21, 16, 11:48:10:AM » Reply

The two latest polls say Trump will win and a that is with RCP cheating by removing to other polls with Trump ahead!!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hillary says its Simple.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory