Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 02:15:10:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama/Hillary continue to establish a legacy of failure! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Obama/Hillary continue to establish a legacy of failure!  (Read 39 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 10 20, 16, 07:25:04:PM » Reply

R
ussia has begun its largest surface deployment since the end of the Cold War in what is thought to be preparation for a final assault on the besieged eastern part of Aleppo that could turn the tide in favour of the Assad regime within the next two weeks.
The Kremlin has dispatched its Northern Fleet, including the country’s only aircraft carrier, and much of its Baltic Fleet designed to crush the 8,000 rebels in Aleppo, the only large urban centre still in opposition hands, and pave the way for Russia’s exit from the bloody civil war.

T
he timing is no coincidence. Three weeks away from the US presidential election, and with US-led coalition forces focused on retaking Mosul, Isil's last stronghold in Iraq, Vladimir Putin is seizing the opportunity to reach two goals at once: declare victory in Syria and highlight US incompetence.
The stakes are high in Mosul. The battle for the city is seen by the US administration as the litmus test for Obama’s foreign policy doctrine of solving conflicts from the sideline – aiding our partners on the ground rather than leading every fight as the world’s policeman.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/20/the-usa-has-two-weeks-to-save-syria-from-the-russian-armada--or/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #1 on: 10 20, 16, 08:03:06:PM » Reply

Seems Democrats admit Obama/Hillary's responsibility for setting the world on fire!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #2 on: 10 20, 16, 10:42:54:PM » Reply

And now the Philippines has told the US it no longer wants our help and will align with China.  Is there anything dictator obama/ coward kerry or crooked clinton have not fuc*ed up in the last eight years??

Beijing (AFP) - Philippines' President Rodrigo Duterte declared his "separation" from longstanding ally the United States in Beijing on Thursday, as he rebalances his country's diplomacy towards China.
Duterte is in China for a four-day trip seen as confirming his tilt away from Washington and towards Beijing's sphere of influence -- and its deep pockets.
"I announce my separation from the United States," he said to applause at a meeting in the Chinese capital.
"America does not control our lives. Enough bullshit," he added in a rambling speech that flipped between languages.
"How can you be the most powerful industrial country when you owe China and you are not paying it?"
His comments came after he met his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping at the Great Hall of the People on Tiananmen Square, with the two men pledging to enhance trust and friendship, while playing down a maritime dispute.
Xi called the two countries "neighbours across the sea" with "no reason for hostility or confrontation", the official Xinhua news agency said.
Under Duterte's predecessor Benigno Aquino the two countries were at loggerheads over the South China Sea -- where Beijing has built a series of artificial islands -- but since taking office in June the new head of state has changed course.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/duterte-meets-xi-philippines-cozies-beijing-044808788.html

D2D

« Reply #3 on: 10 20, 16, 11:37:49:PM » Reply

They see China as a growing power willing to use its power!

They see America as a declining power unwilling to use its power!

They have a choice!

Stay with declining and feeble America and be conquered by China or join China as a partner!
1965hawks

« Reply #4 on: 10 20, 16, 11:52:19:PM » Reply

Donald Trump's inevitable defeat on 8 November 2016 will continue the GOP's legacy of failing to fool the American electorate in presidential elections. Barring an unforeseen, catastrophic event, Hillary Clinton's defeat of Donald Trump is now a certainty.
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 10 21, 16, 12:14:37:AM » Reply

1965hawks posts off topic!

Should Hillary/Obama win they will continue to heap foreign policy defeat upon foreign policy defeat all while killing America's economy!
1965hawks

« Reply #6 on: 10 21, 16, 12:30:12:AM » Reply

D2D, do you really believe Donald Trump will stage a miraculous comeback and somehow defeat Hillary Clinton?He has dug himself a hole from which he can't climb out of and has no real chance of winning the presidential race. If Trump does win the election, then that would be probable cause for Hillary Clinton--and all those who voted for her--to argue that the election was indeed rigged! You accused me of posting off-topic; but. in actuality, you're posting out of what little mind you have, just as you always do on this message board.

LOL
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 10 21, 16, 12:46:03:AM » Reply

1965hawks posts off topic!

This isn't a football game you are cheering!

This is the nations health, prosperity and future you are willing to piss away with crooked corrupt lying Hillary!

Trump is ahead in the most recent polls!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama/Hillary continue to establish a legacy of failure!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory