Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:07:22:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660613 Posts in 298607 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sensible gun control is about on the same level of stupidity as paying 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Sensible gun control is about on the same level of stupidity as paying  (Read 1117 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #24 on: 10 20, 16, 07:56:20:PM » Reply

The ordinary peon in the UK is lucky to have a taser to defend himself.   That's what they call sensible gun laws.  There is no such thing as crazy gun law in their minds.  They are all sensible.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #25 on: 10 20, 16, 07:58:42:PM » Reply

All forms of self defense are effectively banned in the UK!
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #26 on: 10 20, 16, 08:26:48:PM » Reply

I take that answer as a yes.  Almost no ordinary peon can carry a hand gun to defend themselves in those countries.  That's what you nuts call sensible.  You point to that as an example of where you want to take America and now you call it constitutional.  I read it time and time again.

All forms of self defense are effectively banned in the UK!

This is true --You can be arrested for Brandishing a Kitchen knife when someone threatens you !!

Klinton set off a revolution when he shoved the 94 Assault weapon ban up our asses in 94  ,,I hope we do have a REAL revolution this go round !!

* WARNING=new Holliday coming !.jpg (122.63 KB, 960x960 - viewed 1 times.)
1965hawks

« Reply #27 on: 10 20, 16, 10:19:44:PM » Reply

Baretta19, the original meaning of the Second Amendment is , evidently, way beyond the comprehension of your and this forum's gun nuts, the gun lobby, and it was beyond the comprehension of the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, whose horrendous misinterpretation of that constitutional amendment is now the law of the land.

jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #28 on: 10 20, 16, 10:50:49:PM » Reply

hawkie,

Actually, it is you lacking the understanding of the word Militia; as the intent is all law abiding citizens (not you of course) would be members and this Militia is not controlled by the Government.

BTW...how was jail?
1965hawks

« Reply #29 on: 10 20, 16, 10:56:28:PM » Reply

To: HK91-762mm

in re: reply #26

Gun violence in the United States is a common occurrence; it's epidemic and pervasive. Hardly a day goes by without mention of a shooting in the local news. How often do we hear of gun violence occurring in the UK, Australia, Japan, and other countries that, unlike the United States, have enacted common-sense gun laws to protect the lives, health, and safety of their inhabitants? The facts speak for themselves and they are undeniable: the United States leads all the other advanced countries in gun violence, and the primary cause of that violence is this country's ridiculously lax gun laws. And by the way,  study after study has  shown that defensive gun use in the US is actually quite rare.

HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #30 on: 10 20, 16, 11:02:46:PM » Reply

I dont reply to you asshole --Ive done so many times with only a waste of finger energy to show for it--So Im Just Placing you on IGNORE--!  Im Tired of your SHIT !
1965hawks

« Reply #31 on: 10 20, 16, 11:07:12:PM » Reply

To: jst-nofax

in re: Reply #28

You're confused again. The topic here is the meaning of "shall not be infringed" as it is used in the Second Amendment, not the definition of the word "militia."
1965hawks

« Reply #32 on: 10 20, 16, 11:23:33:PM » Reply

To: WWV10MHZ

in re: Reply #30

I agree. You're only wasting your time (and mine) when you respond to my posst with your gun-nut hogwash. Instead of placing me on "ignore," the best thing you could do is take a seat and shut the fuck up--something your racist ass should had done a long time ago. And, furthermore, if truth be told, your gun fetishism is truly abnormal.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #33 on: 10 20, 16, 11:28:37:PM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #34 on: 10 20, 16, 11:29:14:PM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #35 on: 10 20, 16, 11:29:54:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sensible gun control is about on the same level of stupidity as paying
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory