Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:01:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: typical, RW 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: typical, RW  (Read 1864 times)
caserio1

« on: 08 17, 10, 12:02:29:PM » Reply

"Permits should not be granted to build even one more mosque in the United States of America, let alone the monstrosity planned for Ground Zero. This is for one simple reason: each Islamic mosque is dedicated to the overthrow of the American government."
-- Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association

he doesn't know what it is but he's against it, don't you people ever think?
cheryl1118
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 08 17, 10, 12:13:00:PM » Reply

Case

the wingnuts are allowed to call it a Mosque, making people to believe it at Ground Zero.  The cable pundits are not checking them on it.

its insulting
julianne
Honored Member

Initial Impressions Matter

« Reply #2 on: 08 17, 10, 12:25:12:PM » Reply

"To bigotry no sanction"

President George Washington
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #3 on: 08 17, 10, 12:30:58:PM » Reply

For in the end, we remain “one nation, under God, indivisible.” And we can only achieve “liberty and justice for all” if we live by that one rule at the heart of every great religion, including Islam —- that we do unto others as we would have them do unto us.

I wonder where are the passages in the Koran that say this? I know it's a teaching of Jesus, and while I can't quote the passages in the New Testament, it seems to me He was very precise and clear in the instruction, and that you were intended to apply it not only to your own circle or society, but all people, all the time, even when you didn't know them from Adam.

I think Obama is lying with the statement. I think the Golden Rule is alien to the Koran. But most people placidly and willingly engage the illusion that all religions say, more or less, the same thing. It's the path of least resistance in "getting along." A line from a movie: "Being a criminal is the easy way. It's like water. Water takes the path of least resistance. And so you get crooked rivers, and crooked men."

And crooked political policy.
caserio1

« Reply #4 on: 08 17, 10, 12:47:45:PM » Reply

actually he wasn't quoting the koran he was quoting our founding principles
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #5 on: 08 17, 10, 12:49:11:PM » Reply

Typical RW, case? This guy isn't even anyone's elected official. He's just an American entitled to his opinion.

So then is Obama being a typical "LW"?

You sure you want to stand with THE MAN on this one.

A mosque, is a mosque, is a mosque. Even as you try to rename it faster than the internet can post your puffed up and pure as the driven snow descriptions of it all NOW - as a community center intended for all to use. That's right...

If only those silly Catholics and Protestants terrorizing the Jews 70 years ago had thought of that one... right?

The express reason why today - 70 years out - when we intellectually know all about Auschwitz - and the terrorist genocidal pursuit that went on in the pursuit of that hate mongering politicized agenda (not a religious one) we will not repeat any of it. And not imagine even today that a Christian presence on the sacred land that is Auschwitz or any of its surrounding property MUST contain Christian images.

Time for those within the Muslim faith to stand up and be accountable for their faith's pursuits and actions.  And explain the desire to try and dismiss some of it - by thinking a community center at or near ground zero is what any representation of the Muslim faith should be doing today- instead of what should be - which is needed and necessary conversation and action, ya think) against terrorism that impacts very really innocent persons in the most horrendouslyand cruelly impacting a manner in this nation's free society.
julianne
Honored Member

Initial Impressions Matter

« Reply #6 on: 08 17, 10, 12:56:48:PM » Reply

that we do unto others as we would have them do unto us.

I wonder where are the passages in the Koran that say this?

Islam

In his Last Sermon, the Prophet Muhammad admonished believers:

• "Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you."
Jeffrey Wattles holds that the ethic of reciprocity appears in the following statements attributed to Muhammad: [21]
• “Woe to those . . . who, when they have to receive by measure from men, exact full measure, but when they have to give by measure or weight to men, give less than due24]
• "Seek for mankind that of which you are desirous for yourself, that you may be a believer; treat well as a neighbor the one who lives near you, that you may be a Muslim [one who submits to God]."[25]
• “That which you want for yourself, seek for mankind.http://carrariley.com/goldenrule/religions.html
caserio1

« Reply #7 on: 08 17, 10, 01:08:33:PM » Reply

lessee if I get this

muslims are evil because they want to build a legal building on an approved site

catholics are evil because they want to build a sanctuary on a not (yet) approved site

with all those evil people around how is good recognized?

lemme guess:

illegally invade an innocent country

did I win?
willam

« Reply #8 on: 08 17, 10, 01:11:36:PM » Reply

A mosque, is a mosque, is a mosque. Even as some try to rename it faster than the internet can post puffed up and pure as the driven snow descriptions of it all NOW - as a community center intended for all to use. That's right...

Don't defame the Koran now - not even 10 years out from what select Muslims engaged in on 9/11.

And don't defame the Bible in regard to what the Catholics and Protestants allowed and participated in 70 years ago - represented very really at the sacred ground referred to as Auschwitz.

Ya think bouncing balls around Auschwitz is going to heal a damned thing?

Sheez. How stupid are you lap dog dems?

Only Muslims sitting down and figuring out how to reach out and heal their own faith AND STOP TERRORISM BEING TOLERATED AND PERMITTED IN THEIR MIDST RIGHT NOW will be a measure to the world of serious intent to get along and stop terrorizing not only Americans - but as President Obama states - but the greater world.
caserio1

« Reply #9 on: 08 17, 10, 01:17:15:PM » Reply

you don't defame muslim but they should heal their faith

sometimes called damnation with faint praise
willam

« Reply #10 on: 08 17, 10, 01:34:38:PM » Reply

What do YOU call some Catholics or Protestants purposefully doing what they did to the Jews during WWII and allowing that mentality of harm and terorrist activity to go on and on - in their midst - for years and years. Culminating in geographic placements of the most grotesque actionable human tortire chambers, like Auschwitz - a Merry Christmas Christian Hallmark moment?

Case - 70 years out there are those on the internet and published in print that try and suggest Auschwitz never existed. And that good Catholic and Protestant Nazi's couldn't have participated in any of that - or any of the other - over and over too.

And yet most importantly Auschwitz is protected and allowed to remain as a full reverent testament to the historical fact ALL OF THAT WAS TRUE. WAS TOLERATED. Was a Jewish population nightmare existence. As millions of humans whose only crime was to be Jewish were extinguished in Auschwitz's ovens. By a mostly Christian populated Nazi regime.

Lest we forget we are  doomed to repeat. Lest we refuse to honor and reverently set aside 9/11 and its surrounding blocks as a testament to what hatred driven wrongfully intended Muslims did indeed participate in on September 11, 2001 - we run the risk of very really repeating it all. Next time around in an atmosphere in this nation, in this world that says "it's all okay and alright".

Give me a break, case. You know better. Great truthful historian that YOU are. And all.

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #11 on: 08 17, 10, 05:04:20:PM » Reply

I don't think he does know better.

He spend way to much time on those rewriting history web site the left has.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: typical, RW
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About