Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 05:58:23:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662346 Posts in 298769 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fox News Contributes 1 Million Dollars to GOP 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Fox News Contributes 1 Million Dollars to GOP  (Read 6034 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 08 17, 10, 12:09:22:PM » Reply

learn to read, little tommy.....those are individuals that happen to work for news corp, not the corporation itself.  nobody is saying individuals can contribute whatever they want, it is when the corporation itself donates just to one side, as per the new supreme court ruling, then they are showing their bias....
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #13 on: 08 17, 10, 12:11:58:PM » Reply

i believe if you look at the timing of the hillary donations, it was after she became the clear underdog to obama....such small amounts of money means nothing to someone as rich as a Murdoch, so if it can split the democrats to help fund the underdog, why not?  you are so easily misled...no wonder you actually believe fox noise....
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #14 on: 08 17, 10, 12:15:11:PM » Reply

learn to read, little tommy.....those are individuals that happen to work for news corp, not the corporation itself.  nobody is saying individuals can contribute whatever they want, it is when the corporation itself donates just to one side, as per the new supreme court ruling, then they are showing their bias....

The Supreme Court ruling did not say that.

Learn to read, Ho.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #15 on: 08 17, 10, 12:19:00:PM » Reply

i believe if you look at the timing of the hillary donations, it was after she became the clear underdog to obama

2006 and 2007 !?!?!?!

You would die if you could not spin something.  If if the spin is totally absurd.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #16 on: 08 17, 10, 12:26:23:PM » Reply

whatever, bitch.  a million bucks from a so-called NEWS ORGANIZATION TO ONE POLITICAL PARTY is not the same as an idividual giving 3 grand to one candidate....you sit on that and spin all you want, little tommy.  you cannot spin your way out of this....hillary ran for re-election to the senate in 2006, maybe that is when homey contributed...and in 2007, he might have contributed to her because she is FREAKING INFLUENTIAL AND HE HAS MANY DIFFERENT INTERESTS THAT CAN BE AFFECTED BY LEGISLATION.....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 08 17, 10, 12:27:58:PM » Reply

Obama was behind Hillary until he played the race card and that was late in the primaries.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #18 on: 08 17, 10, 12:30:32:PM » Reply

Does NBC contribute anything to the DNC?

Just trying to get some perspective.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #19 on: 08 17, 10, 12:32:21:PM » Reply

no.  of course not.  that is kinda the point here, anchorhead...they also do not promote and headline Tea Bag Parties like Fox did....

[attachment deleted by admin]
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 08 17, 10, 12:36:33:PM » Reply

Top Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Campaign Contributions

Dodd, Christopher J  S  CT  D  $165,400   
Obama, Barack  S  IL  D  $126,349   
Kerry, John  S  MA  D  $111,000 

These totals are based on data released electronically from the FEC on Sept. 2 and include contributions to lawmakers' leadership PACs and candidate committees from the floundering companies' PACs and employees. Current members of Congress have received a total of $4.8 million from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, with Democrats collecting 57 percent of that.

Very interesting names on this list, ESPECIALLY at #2.
lluke47

« Reply #21 on: 08 17, 10, 12:37:47:PM » Reply

At least FOX is American, george sorass donates BILLIONS to the liberal regime, he donates BILLIONS to unscrupulous news sites like media matters to spew hate toward Rep's , the sorriest source of biased information in America and that bastard isn't an American..liberals are liars and thieves..
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #22 on: 08 17, 10, 12:39:48:PM » Reply

that doesn't even take into account all the free air time they give the GOP to spin the news in favor of the GOP

Are you sure you really want to go down that road, Hoosier?  Do you really want to compare media bias in news reporting???

When Chris Matthews says it is his duty to ensure Barrack Obama is seen as a success, do you think that is being fair and balanced?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #23 on: 08 17, 10, 12:43:54:PM » Reply

and rush limbaugh saying he is cheering for obama to fail isn't?  come on, beck and hannity, if not o'reilly, plus almost all their guests have said far worse than matthews ever has and matthews is not a NEWS READER....he is a commentator...so is olbermann, so is maddow, so is rattigan and ed schulz.....that is not the same as their straight up news shows.  fox is slanted all the time.  they edit content, they run with misleading rumors and unsubstantiated "facts,"  they give misleading headlines on their website, and then bury the truth in the last paragraph, knowing that most of their audience can not or will not read past the headline...
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fox News Contributes 1 Million Dollars to GOP
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory