Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:09:45:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What Does War Gain A Country When There Is Nothing To Gain 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: What Does War Gain A Country When There Is Nothing To Gain  (Read 4698 times)
2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #12 on: 08 17, 10, 10:56:26:AM » Reply

Dullass blathered: 
Tell that to those you remain behind and the remains in the body bags that are forever dead because of lies.

Just like the ones told by that paragon of the democratic party, LBJ, concerning the incident in the Tonkin Gulf.  A whole bunch more body bags that this (around 50K, I believe).

Dullass again blathered: 
What have you ever given to your country Sweet. Please don't even try...

Please enlighten us as to what you have ever given to your country, dullass, I don't mean pay your taxes, all of us do that.
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #13 on: 08 17, 10, 11:01:23:AM » Reply

Now I understand, this dullard only has worn out democrat talking points and insults. What a waste of time. Even an idiot would ignore this blather.
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 08 17, 10, 11:04:10:AM » Reply

LIE #1: "The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program ... Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons." -- President Bush, Oct. 7, 2002, in Cincinnati.

LIE #2: "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa." -- President Bush, Jan.28, 2003, in the State of the Union address.

LIE #3: "We believe [Saddam] has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." -- Vice President Cheney on March 16, 2003 on "Meet the Press."

LIE #4: "[The CIA possesses] solid reporting of senior-level contacts between Iraq and al-Qaeda going back a decade." -- CIA Director George Tenet in a written statement released Oct. 7, 2002 and echoed in that evening's speech by President Bush.

LIE #5: "We've learned that Iraq has trained al-Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases ... Alliance with terrorists could allow the Iraqi regime to attack America without leaving any fingerprints." -- President Bush, Oct. 7.

LIE #6: "We have also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas. We are concerned that Iraq is exploring ways of using these UAVs [unmanned aerial vehicles] for missions targeting the United States." -- President Bush, Oct. 7.

LIE #8: "Our conservative estimate is that Iraq today has a stockpile of between 100 and 500 tons of chemical weapons agent. That is enough to fill 16,000 battlefield rockets." -- Secretary of State Colin Powell, Feb. 5 2003, in remarks to the UN Security Council.

LIE #9: "We know where [Iraq's WMD] are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south, and north somewhat." -- Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld

LIE #10: "Yes, we found a biological laboratory in Iraq which the UN prohibited." -- President Bush in remarks in Poland, published internationally June 1, 2003.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 08 17, 10, 11:08:20:AM » Reply

Read the Democrats Iraq War Bill in 2002 and it explains the many reasons for ending the ceasefire and removal of Saddam.  btw, Sen. Daschle (D) was the Senate Majority Leader.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 08 17, 10, 11:12:11:AM » Reply

What have you ever given to your country Sweet.

More than you dallas...
dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #17 on: 08 17, 10, 11:16:15:AM » Reply

The answer to my question Sweet you are a taker, anything you can get. Those are the ones that complain the loudest.

I give a lot in many ways but I will never put on a uniform in defense of this country because it is almost always wrong on every issue.
2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #18 on: 08 17, 10, 11:23:56:AM » Reply

The answer to my question Sweet you are a taker, anything you can get. Those are the ones that complain the loudest.

I give a lot in many ways but I will never put on a uniform in defense of this country because it is almost always wrong on every issue.

Why am I not surprised that dullass will never put on a uniform in defense of this country, why, because he is a chicken shit little boy.
lakitss

« Reply #19 on: 08 17, 10, 11:25:57:AM » Reply

Selfless service is a foreign concept to many liberals.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #20 on: 08 17, 10, 12:26:37:PM » Reply

Reproduction of material from any original Antiwar.com pages
without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2010 Antiwar.com
darkflower

« Reply #21 on: 08 17, 10, 12:58:28:PM » Reply

ww2 was the last time anyone put on a uniform in defense of this country.

War never gains any country, as in the people of that country, anything. Wars are fought to enrich the elite and do nothing but harm all others involved.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What Does War Gain A Country When There Is Nothing To Gain
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory