Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 11:29:03:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653720 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: AMERICAN PATRIOT WOMAN HITS SENATOR LEVIN WITH APPLE PIE 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: AMERICAN PATRIOT WOMAN HITS SENATOR LEVIN WITH APPLE PIE  (Read 5189 times)
francopinion
Honored Member

« Reply #12 on: 08 17, 10, 11:26:31:AM » Reply

Look at that chickenshit Bush.  He was in a muslim country so he wasn't hung over and managed to duck.  Republilskkkums areused to ducking shit, and hiding.  They are cowardly little pussy punks, ya know.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #13 on: 08 17, 10, 11:26:56:AM » Reply

I wonder why the woman hit the Senator.  I could have been in self-defense.

Self-defense for what, upchuck?! 

If self defense excuses physical assault, then Levin would have had every right to beat the mother-lovin' crap out of that bitch who happens to be a Muslim.

So if the freakin' Muslims -- that you Right-Wing Fucks  hate -- attack an American with different views from yours, then THOSE Muslims are A-OK with you?!

Shut The Fuck Up you steaming piles of hypocritical dog crap and puke!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #14 on: 08 17, 10, 11:28:15:AM » Reply

I'm still wondering why the woman hit the Senator.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #15 on: 08 17, 10, 11:40:50:AM » Reply

I'm still wondering why the woman hit the Senator.

Because she has the same shit for brains that you idiot RWFs have, and she was "protesting the war," by hitting A Democrat whose party didn't start the fucking wars in Afghanistan and Iraq for the sins of the Republicans whose party and leaders did start those wars. 

She sounds as screwed up as darkflower -- who has the same assed-up ideas.
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #16 on: 08 17, 10, 11:50:20:AM » Reply

Senator Levin must be the apple of 13s eye.
lluke47

« Reply #17 on: 08 17, 10, 12:05:01:PM » Reply

by hitting A Democrat whose party didn't start the fucking wars in Afghanistan and Iraq for the sins of the Republicans whose party and leaders did start those wars. 

You're a damn liberal liar...
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #18 on: 08 17, 10, 12:21:02:PM » Reply

by hitting A Democrat whose party didn't start the fucking wars in Afghanistan and Iraq for the sins of the Republicans whose party and leaders did start those wars. 

You're a damn liberal liar...

No actually, I'm NOT a Liberal at all, I'm just a Leftie, and YOU'RE the LIAR, little leukorrhea. 

YOU are a Right-Wing RepubliCONazi LIAR, like ALL the Right-Wing RepubliCONazi LIARS in here.

But I am, in fact and in deed,  an honest person, real citizen and genuine Constitution-defending patriot -- unlike you Constitution-defiling Right-Wingers.

On the contrary to being a liar, I am an honest Left-Wing Truth-Seeker, and if you don't like it you know what you can do about it, don't you, you pious hypocrite and fascist pig?!

But tell you what:  Why don't you go to church and pray about it, you so badly need some soul-saving.
lluke47

« Reply #19 on: 08 17, 10, 01:04:08:PM » Reply

You're a liar and contemptible liberal moron who swallows the donkey dung you are fed everyday..
darkflower

« Reply #20 on: 08 17, 10, 01:12:48:PM » Reply

waaahooo! Take that you stinking democraps!!!

And yes, the dems are every bit as guilty as the reps. Dems voted for it. Dems voted to pay for it every time. Dems never voted to end it. Dems have total control and still refuse to end it. Dems have expanded it in both Afghanistan and Pakistan.

I have more respect for reps who at least own their beliefs than for sniveling dems who talk out the sides of their mouths.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #21 on: 08 17, 10, 01:32:55:PM » Reply

Go get em Flower.  Take that!  For all I know the lady's son died in that "war".

I have more respect for reps who at least own their beliefs than for sniveling dems who talk out the sides of their mouths.

Exactly, and I have more respect for Democrats who at least own their belief in big central govenment.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: AMERICAN PATRIOT WOMAN HITS SENATOR LEVIN WITH APPLE PIE
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory