Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:23:47:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653638 Posts in 297945 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Good Lord...... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Good Lord......  (Read 4759 times)
cheryl1118
Honored Member

« Reply #24 on: 08 17, 10, 01:05:09:PM » Reply

And too bad (to date) to those within the Muslim faith that have yet to sit down (or stand up) and hold their own faith and those that profess to belong to it - accountable.

Oregon

your ignorance is at an abundance....

First of all this never was a Mosque....the right-wing perpetuated this lie.
as far as hypocrisy is concerned, I cannot believe how you teabaggers taut the freedoms based on the constitution...but will trample on other American citizens rights, based on the emotional issue of the day.

You are blanketing a who race of people based on an extremist few.   

Turn about is fair play.... how about we now peg you as an extreme right-wingnut Christian cross burning KKK member, who may blow up an abortion clinic.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #25 on: 08 17, 10, 01:06:27:PM » Reply

Sine, I suggest that you email those comments to Chief Justice John Roberts and the rest of the "conservative" Catholics on the Supreme Court

The REST of the Cons. ,  LOL!

Anyway, Why would I do that?  I dont speak in absolutes like you do cause thats just dumb, ya know?

ROTFLMAO @ your stupidity!
julianne
Honored Member

Initial Impressions Matter

« Reply #26 on: 08 17, 10, 01:09:12:PM » Reply

Turn about is fair play.... how about we now peg you as an extreme right-wingnut Christian cross burning KKK member, who may blow up an abortion clinic.

Cheryl, you hit a bullseye with that comment.
caserio1

« Reply #27 on: 08 17, 10, 01:14:11:PM » Reply

oregon must be a pagan since she hates catholics and muslims equally

betcha I could say something nasty about pagans
julianne
Honored Member

Initial Impressions Matter

« Reply #28 on: 08 17, 10, 01:14:48:PM » Reply

The REST of the Cons. ,  LOL!

Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr..................................Roman Catholic
Justice Antonin Scalia................................................Roman Catholic
Justice Anthony Kennedy............................................Roman Catholic
Justice Clarence Thomas............................................Roman Catholic
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.......................................Jewish
Justice Stephen Breyer...............................................Jewish
Justice Samuel Alito..................................................Roman Catholic
Justice Sonia Sotomayor............................................Roman Catholic
Justice Elena Kagan...................................................Jewish
gRANDsLAM

« Reply #29 on: 08 17, 10, 02:23:00:PM » Reply

According to the logic on this board we should be able to build a christian monument in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #30 on: 08 17, 10, 02:24:33:PM » Reply

Cheryl - your attempt at revisionist history is juvenile. Really. Pass that along to President Obama, why don't you. It is what it is. It was what a select group of Muslim's caused and created it to be.

You cannot bounce a ball (at a community center) away from any of it. Ever.

But you can allow for Muslims to address how it is THEY move forward as a faith from 9/11. And the perceptions an entire world has that some of them are to be very really feared even today. Even in this country. As our intelligence community TRUTHFULLY continues to reveal to us all that they are. As the fact Obama has yet to close Gitmo concedes to us all - in very really honest terms.

We learn from the past only by owning it all - and recognizing the full out pain of it all. Not by hoping and dreaming about it all going away. Revisionistically.

Fact is our nation is at war with a recognized MUSLIM entity that is entrenched in this country and across the globe. Our president charged with fighting that very real enemy as our Commander in Chief too.

Don't lecture me about kum ba yah moments you envision at that Community Center that only turned into a community center when people learned of what was a proposed mosque's existence. You demean all Americans at war with Al Qaeda, with The Taliban and with cloistered and secreted Muslim terrorists everywhere, by trying to do so.

Until and if all Muslims can congregate and openly discuss all of the above it ain't my issue to revisionistially sit around and try to 'clean' up.

Ever.
cheryl1118
Honored Member

« Reply #31 on: 08 17, 10, 03:17:15:PM » Reply

Fact is our nation is at war with a recognized MUSLIM entity that is entrenched in this country and across the globe. Our president charged with fighting that very real enemy as our Commander in Chief too.

Oregon...

fact is our nation is at war with a RECOGNIZED lying racist erratic illogical right-winged extremists such as yourself.  Who is determined to set the clock back.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Good Lord......
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory