Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 01:23:02:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662339 Posts in 298768 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Build a Mosque at Ground zero 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Build a Mosque at Ground zero  (Read 1221 times)
Me_Beavis_U

« on: 08 17, 10, 07:49:15:AM » Reply

It is the ultimate in FREE Speech, I hear from the progressives!

Aren't these the same people that are in Favor of taking Rush Limbaugh , Beck along with FOX News and shutting them down.

We are at war with Radical Islam by THEIR choice not ours, THEIR Jihad not ours. I would say that we have some Radical Islamics here that have revealed themselves.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 08 17, 10, 07:55:51:AM » Reply

how old are you, sonny?  nobody has ever suggested rush or fox noise be taken off the air or censored...where did you hear that shit?  there has been some talk about a law that used to be on the books where if a network hired a pro-right wing nutjob like rush, they also had to hire a more moderate commentator to give the local yokels at least a chance to hear both sides of the issue- rush's and the truth....but even that is a bad idea.  the idiots that listen to rush and fox and believe it without question are too stupid to care about and luckily, there is just not that many of them.  more people watch 5 year old re-runs of NCIS than watch any cable news show....
Baretta19

« Reply #2 on: 08 17, 10, 08:15:39:AM » Reply

According to a 2001 article in U.S. News & World Report Limbaugh had an eight-year contract, at the rate of $31.25 million a year. In 2007, Limbaugh earned $33 million.On July 2, 2008, Matt Drudgereported that Limbaugh signed a contract extension through 2016 that is worth over $400 million, breaking records for any broadcast. A November 2008 poll by Zogby International found that Rush Limbaugh was the most trusted news personality in the nation.

He also has 15-20 million listeners to include ultra liberals, He has done more charitable work on his own than the entire Democratic party, Go ahead and critizee Rush at $400 million he's laughing in your face, And No I am not a avid listener to Rush's show or Sean, far to many clueless, anti-american, anti-white liberal assholes he allows on his show
tin_foil_hat
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 08 17, 10, 08:33:49:AM » Reply

No Ho there is a bill that's been floating around. I don't recall the name of it at the moment, but the jist of it is that a percentage of programing must be of local origin. Which would effectively kill all  the syndicated talk show hosts like Rush, Hannity, and Beck.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 08 17, 10, 08:36:03:AM » Reply

no, you are a dumbshit liar...he has not done anywhere near the charity work of the entire democratic party....what an idiotic thing to even suggest.  you may think a man is defined by how much money he makes, but that would mean you think the Saudi family are the bestest people in the world because THEY ARE ALSO THE RICHEST.....money means nothing when it comes to morality and intrinsic worth.....how much money did Jesus have on him when he was crucified?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Build a Mosque at Ground zero
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About