Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:41:58:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653647 Posts in 297945 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How right-wingrrrrrrrrs were tricked about the mosque thingy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: How right-wingrrrrrrrrs were tricked about the mosque thingy  (Read 4602 times)
darkflower

« Reply #24 on: 08 16, 10, 11:43:03:PM » Reply

I am not the one assuming the victms can not think for themselves and in fact that was exactly what I just accused the right of doing, just assuming the victims agree in lockstep with whatever you say they do. In this case, opposing the mosque. And yes that is in fact using them for political agendas. And that is the truely hateful and demeaning thing to do to them. I am not doing a thing to them or using them, the right is doing that. And it is sickening. Quit pretending to know what they think or that they all think the same thing when they don't and there is no reason to assume they do.

And the mosque is not a stick in anybody's eye, you are just looking for a reason to be offended and one who looks enough will always manage to succeed. So yes, it did start with the right. The whole so called controversy is total bs.

Thomasj_tx

« Reply #25 on: 08 17, 10, 12:43:05:AM » Reply

you are just looking for a reason to be offended

In a weird way, I actually respect you.

But I find your distain for those that were harmed by the killers well below what you really believe.
darkflower

« Reply #26 on: 08 17, 10, 01:41:01:AM » Reply

What disdain? I have not expressed any feelings or thoughts about them. My disdain is for how they are being used. I thought I made that clear. People keep bringing them up and assume they all agree with whatever point, the patriot act, the wars, the mosque, whatever, when they do not, they have their own opinions and some agree and some do not yet the people who use them act as if they have all the victims on their side when they do not and that is disrespectful to the victims as well as emotional manipulation.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #27 on: 08 17, 10, 12:34:19:PM » Reply

So where is the trick, kook?

I don't see it.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How right-wingrrrrrrrrs were tricked about the mosque thingy
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory