Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 03:10:46:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Stop Pretending You Don't Know Why People Hate Hillary Clinton 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Stop Pretending You Don't Know Why People Hate Hillary Clinton  (Read 74 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 27, 16, 02:33:32:PM » Reply

We go on endlessly about how “untrustworthy” she is, while fact checkers rank her as the second-most honest prominent politician in the country. (And her opponent as by far the least.)

We say that she has trouble with transparency, while her opponent refuses to release his taxes and the current administration sets records for secrecy.

We decry her ties to corporations and the financial industry, while supporting a walking tax shelter or mourning the exit of a president whose re-election was funded by a record-shattering Wall Street haul.

We list so very many explanations, all of them complete bullshit.

In truth, the Hillary haters seem to resent her more than disagree with her. They demand to be humored and catered to. They hold her to wildly different standards than her male counterparts. They regard her with an unprecedented degree of suspicion. Above all, they really, really want to see her punished. And an aggressive male presence—even if dangerously incompetent—seems to comfort a great many of them.

Everyone but them knows damn well why.

Bad news for the haters: History is decidedly unafraid of “the woman card.” It doesn’t care how many people will stand on tables today and swear they’d feel the same if she were a man. It will see us for what we are—a sick society, driven by misogyny and pathetically struggling to come to terms with the fact that women do not exist solely to nurture.

When the Bush administration was discovered to have erased millions of emails illegally sent by 22 administration officials through private, RNC-owned accounts, in order to thwart an investigation into the politically motivated firing of eight US attorneys, just one talk show covered it that Sunday.

When Mitt Romney wiped servers, sold government hard drives to his closest aides and spent $100,000 in taxpayer money to destroy his administration’s emails, it was barely an issue.

When Hillary Clinton asked Colin Powell how he managed to use a Blackberry while serving as Secretary of State, he replied by detailing his method of intentionally bypassing federal record-keeping laws:

Yet the fact that Hillary Clinton emailed through a private server and didn’t use it to cover anything up is somehow the defining issue of her campaign. “My God,” people cry, “anyone else would be in jail!”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-womack/stop-pretending-you-dont-_b_12191766.html?
caserio1

« Reply #1 on: 09 27, 16, 02:37:48:PM » Reply

to the right

june cleaver was a role model

not hillary, or earhart, or zaharias, or steinem, or sally ride
Sadie402

« Reply #2 on: 09 27, 16, 03:01:48:PM » Reply

Smart woman scare the shit out of men.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 09 27, 16, 03:02:31:PM » Reply

When you look at who and what fact checkers are you realize they play to idiots and those of a single mindset of their own bias and favorites and can be misled such as he who started the thread and he who agreed with him!

The real fact checkers will be the American People, not some left wing bias media outlet, that caters to the mentality handicapped!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 09 27, 16, 03:04:02:PM » Reply

Then it can be said sadie402 has never scared anyone~!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 09 27, 16, 03:09:55:PM » Reply

Stop Pretending You Don't Know Why People Hate Hillary Clinton

Oh I know perfectly well why Hillary is widely hated.  I never pretended otherwise.
seahooker

« Reply #6 on: 09 27, 16, 03:10:14:PM » Reply

smart leftist is an oxymoron, which is why men are scared of conservative women!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #7 on: 09 27, 16, 03:12:26:PM » Reply

bush and Mitt get a pass, they are Republicans, so they would get a Presidential Pardon, anyway...
Sadie402

« Reply #8 on: 09 27, 16, 03:13:42:PM » Reply

yep.....

* 14446116_10154002142706275_4821674457578675050_n.jpg (32.83 KB, 632x510 - viewed 2 times.)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 09 27, 16, 03:14:20:PM » Reply

Smart woman scare the shit out of men

Margaret Thatcher scared us?  Condoleeza Rice scares us?  Elizabeth Dole scares us?  Laura Ingraham scares us?  Are you sure about that, Sadie?  Maybe it's something else about those women that we find objectionable.  Why can't you be honest about that?

Sadie demonstrates why libs have the reputation as being such blatant liars.
Sadie402

« Reply #10 on: 09 27, 16, 03:16:10:PM » Reply

your fulla shit.......
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 09 27, 16, 03:17:59:PM » Reply

Sadie,

Hillary is not despised for being married to a scumbag.  She is (partly) despised for trying to destroy the women who were victimized by her husband.  Hillary, the supposed defender of women, viciously attacked the women who accused Bill of philandering.  Feminists who don't hold her accountable for her shameful attacks are huge hypocrites.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Stop Pretending You Don't Know Why People Hate Hillary Clinton
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory