Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 09:54:52:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660494 Posts in 298594 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Polls: Trump Won First Presidential Debate – HANDS DOWN! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Polls: Trump Won First Presidential Debate – HANDS DOWN!  (Read 100 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #12 on: 09 27, 16, 02:01:16:PM » Reply

wvit, hahaahahahahahahahahhahaaa.   hhahahhahahhahahahahaha.
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 09 27, 16, 02:02:21:PM » Reply

you're the one being stupid local.  you know Trump's a con man, you just don't care.
Local5th

« Reply #14 on: 09 27, 16, 02:21:12:PM » Reply

you're the one being stupid local.  you know Trump's a con man, you just don't care.

Hell everyone know that wvit. And he is still a better choice than Hillary.

wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 09 27, 16, 02:21:50:PM » Reply

thing is, he's not. 
Local5th

« Reply #16 on: 09 27, 16, 02:25:19:PM » Reply

You are just afraid of change wvit.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 09 27, 16, 03:45:13:PM » Reply

wvit is so afraid of change, he doesn't even change his adult diapers.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #18 on: 09 27, 16, 03:50:11:PM » Reply

Damn mouth-breathing, Neanderthal, knuckle-draggers.  I knew they were no better than hypocrites.  I just knew it. Smiley
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #19 on: 09 27, 16, 03:59:02:PM » Reply

(( You are just afraid of change wvit. ))

No one is afraid of "change".  However,  if you are not afraid of Trump's changes. Then you have completely lost touch with reality.  Sure Clinton is not perfect, but hey, who is.  Yes, I know, you right wing idiots all think you're perfect.  That's OK though, I wouldn't expect anything less from the right.

The men in this country have been holding Clinton to a much higher standard than themselves. I'm glad to say she has gone beyond those standards with her head held up high..  She has stood up to Trump, Congressional Committees and every other man who has gotten in her way.  Yes yes, She lost To Obama.  Obama then appointed her as Secretary Of State, so really, did she loose to him.   

And to those who claim to be "deplorable". that's OK too.  Everyone has the right to be whomever they want to be.  If deplorable feels good to you, then by all mean do enjoy it.  That is not the life I preferred or have lived........

Oh and by the way.  Who won the debate?  Irregardless of what the polls say, is a matter of who you talk to.  Of course the Trump supporters are going to say he won, That is what they are supposed to say.  The same goes for the Democrats.  The real test on who won the debate will be November 8th...
Local5th

« Reply #20 on: 09 27, 16, 04:07:01:PM » Reply

Oh and by the way.  Who won the debate?  Irregardless of what the polls say, is a matter of who you talk to.  Of course the Trump supporters are going to say he won, That is what they are supposed to say.  The same goes for the Democrats.  The real test on who won the debate will be November 8th...

True. The final test will be November 8th. These debate polls are just "progress indicator tests".
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #21 on: 09 27, 16, 07:42:33:PM » Reply

Trump didn't win by a long shot. I actually cringed nearly ever time he spoke.  He sounded like Guido from the Sopranos. He also sounded like a child when he said "go ask Sean Hannity", go ask my friends what I said. CRINGE

Still, we already knew he was not a politician and not expect him to sound political, but he sounded like he decided to skip any preparation his manager wanted him to endure. He came fully unprepared.

I had more answers sitting on my couch that would have destroyed Hillary on the spot and made her cry, than he did. Actually he had none. He just missed FAR too many open opportunities at excellent come backs..

I take it back, he had one. At the very end.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #22 on: 09 27, 16, 08:09:11:PM » Reply

By the way, I say the above in honesty because I know he just got a BIG lesson in REAL debating. And I have no doubt he will listen to his campaign staff the next time around.  Just because Hilly won a debate does not mean the won the Election. Far from it. I think hillary actually lost people last night because of the constant snarky smiling. For some that is appealing, but to those who don't like games during the debates, they were turned off.

Trump on the other hand did not lose anyone he already had. Those people, me included, are tired of the political insiders. As I said yesterday, we'd rather have a burger tosser than the same old crap we do now.

Trump can only go UP, and Hillary can only go DOWN.  And face it, Trump IS starting to resonate with Black Voters.  THATS a huge loss for Hillary.

HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #23 on: 09 27, 16, 08:48:58:PM » Reply

Hitlery is well practiced at debates -- She has done a Hundred and watched every Candidate do debates  Not counting those her traitorous husband has done  --Trump has done HOW MANY Debates->??   

Well That settles it--Im Voting for HITLERY-=--=Like Never Ever, No way ===EVER!!!

* 13406919_912796755509737_5086997744809427995_n.jpg (49.06 KB, 480x460 - viewed 0 times.)
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Polls: Trump Won First Presidential Debate – HANDS DOWN!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory