Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 12:26:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662334 Posts in 298767 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump makes the best case against electing Trump 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Trump makes the best case against electing Trump  (Read 65 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 27, 16, 12:05:35:PM » Reply

So recently when Hillary Clinton accused him of “taking a hate movement mainstream,” Trump said, “She is a bigot.” Anyone who’s seen Clinton in a black church knows the level of comfort between her and African-Americans — or what Trump calls “the blacks.” His accusation convinces only those voters — white voters — who are already convinced.

In last night’s debate, his usual tactic blew up in his face. Obviously provoked by her past claims that he has the wrong temperament for the presidency, Trump grew visibly agitated as he volunteered, “I have much better judgment than she does. There's no question about that. I also have a much better temperament than she has, you know.”

At that, the live audience erupted in laughter — laughing at him, not with him. He didn’t help himself by claiming that in a recent appearance, Clinton was “totally out of control. I said, there's a person with a temperament that's got a problem.”

Whatever you can say about Clinton, you can’t say she’s ever been publicly out of control. The criticism of her is that she’s just the opposite. The claim made Trump sound delusional and thin-skinned. It also reminded those watching of his own habit of making reckless and even incendiary comments.

Clinton did a good job of skewering her opponent last night. But he proved once again that no one is better at making the case against Trump than Trump.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/ct-donald-trump-insults-hillary-clinton-stamina-20160927-story.html
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 09 27, 16, 12:09:19:PM » Reply

Mr. Trump won the first half and ILLary won the second half.

It got kinda boring after a while since there weren't much fireworks and ILLary didn't faint or cough.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 09 27, 16, 12:10:08:PM » Reply

If that's the best you got, you ain't got much.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 09 27, 16, 12:17:23:PM » Reply

Donald J. Trump is not a politician, and that is a positive for America, and the American People~!

Illary is a politician, that has created a lot of problems while fixing none, but now she wants to do an about face, why the sudden change of heart~?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #4 on: 09 27, 16, 12:22:07:PM » Reply

chuck.....  Regarding ILLary, I agree.  "She ain't got much!!"
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 09 27, 16, 12:33:48:PM » Reply

Trump makes the best case against electing Trump

Agreed.  Neither Hillary nor Holt laid a glove on him.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #6 on: 09 27, 16, 12:42:24:PM » Reply

Dan, WWV10MHZ, dont-blameme trump supporter, chuck_curtis, I would expect no different response from those who also hate as much as Trump does. Y'all have been blinded by the right for so long, you have become unfixable. Not that it matters much, Hillary wasn't counting on votes from a basket of deplorables, bigots and racists anyway.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 09 27, 16, 12:44:57:PM » Reply

bs proves again there are useful idiots who will support Hillary, no matter how bad she is.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 09 27, 16, 12:47:45:PM » Reply

BS has been a useful idiot for democrats all his life, all he knows is what the democrats tell him, you can't open a mind that has been welded shut from childhood~!
caserio1

« Reply #9 on: 09 27, 16, 12:52:52:PM » Reply

with hill, we not only get skill we get brains and a continuation of the obama programs
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 09 27, 16, 01:02:22:PM » Reply

Basically, the best the Hillarybots have is ad hominem attack.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 09 27, 16, 01:05:18:PM » Reply

Dan, Y'all have been blinded by the right for so long, you have become unfixable.

I don't need fixing, wmd.  I was open minded until I studied and did my research.  After that, I formed by philosopphy and beliefs.

Not that it matters much, Hillary wasn't counting on votes from a basket of deplorables, bigots and racists anyway.

Those are her core supporters.  What are you talking about?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump makes the best case against electing Trump
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory