Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 08:21:47:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662699 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pence just defended Trump’s lie on climate change. He didn’t do well 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Pence just defended Trump’s lie on climate change. He didn’t do well  (Read 19 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 27, 16, 11:57:31:AM » Reply

Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence took to the airways Tuesday morning to defend his running-mate Donald Trump from claims Trump lied during Monday night’s debate about his previous comments on global warming.

On NBC’s morning program Today, Pence was asked outright whether Trump lied when he distanced himself from his past assertions that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese to make U.S. manufacturing noncompetitive.

“Was that not true? Did he [Trump] tell a lie last night?” anchor Savannah Guthrie asked Pence.

Pence said Trump’s first comment on climate change, which appeared on Twitter in 2012, were “flippant and joking.”

But Guthrie quickly interjected, noting Trump has in fact called climate change a hoax numerous times on Twitter.

“ What Donald Trump’s position is the hoax is some bureaucrats in Washington, D.C. can change the climate of the Earth,” Pence replied, adding climate change plans will cost “millions of American jobs.”

Trump’s comments on climate change have dogged him for years, and on Monday, during the first presidential debate, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton reminded the audience what Trump has said on climate change.

The Republican nominee interrupted her to deny what he’s said. “I did not, I did not, I don’t say that,” Trump said, though the evidence shows otherwise.

https://thinkprogress.org/pence-defende-trump-comments-on-climate-change-chinese-hoax-b72afa4088f4#.y0s2g73yf
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 09 27, 16, 12:24:01:PM » Reply

For you "Climate Change" wackos/alarmists/hysterics/scammers/hoaxters......

1 - What IS the normal temperature of The Earth?

2 - Is The Earth warmer or cooler than that? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

------------------------------------------------

NOBODY knows the answer to 1.

Therefore, NOBODY can possibly know the answer to 2!!

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 09 27, 16, 12:26:18:PM » Reply

BUT BUT LIBERALS KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT~!
lluke47

« Reply #3 on: 09 27, 16, 12:29:46:PM » Reply

As Trump pointed out, the lunacy of climate change is not what  is important to educated Americans, the economy, terrorism, immigration and restoring America back to the constitution is..
Belief in the climate change created by man is pure idiotic since there is nothing we can do about it, it is a hoax from china that the stupid liberals bought into that is destroying our economy..
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 09 27, 16, 12:32:06:PM » Reply

I was disappointed when Trump denied telling the truth about the global warming hoax.  Trump was right when he said it was a scam.  He should have no reason to avoid telling the truth about it.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 09 27, 16, 12:37:20:PM » Reply

Trump did tell the truth about GLOBAL WARMING, it's a hoax and a scam that would become one of the largest ponzi scheme's ever pulled on mankind by a government if it ever became a law were money was to be collected in any form!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 09 27, 16, 12:40:23:PM » Reply

We've spent $billions and $billions trying to develop alternative energy sources, punishing carbon usage.  Meanwhile our infrastructure is crumbling with neglect because our democrat government is indadvisedly focusing on something we can't control.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 09 27, 16, 12:44:11:PM » Reply

How much was it obama spent on solar energy, or gave to companies to file bankruptcy?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pence just defended Trump’s lie on climate change. He didn’t do well
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory