Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 30, 24, 06:18:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2664010 Posts in 298922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: GustavoVap
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: North Carolina shooting update 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: North Carolina shooting update  (Read 4213 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 09 27, 16, 09:54:51:AM » Reply

Just when you think duvik62 has reached his limit on stupid, he moves up another notch!
darkflower

« Reply #13 on: 09 27, 16, 10:01:34:AM » Reply

I am not black and have never had any personal run ins with cops, you clueless idiotic piece of shit.

I have said it before, you right wingers are too stupid to reason with, the only language you understand is violence, it is impossible for you to ever consider anything beyond your own selfish desires, you are hypocrisy personified, and no matter how clearly something is pointed out to you it is impossible for you to understand because you are willfully obtuse and stupid.

Police brutality is very clearly pointed out to you assholes and you still refuse to comprehend. You really are beyond hope. You are the assholes who belong in prison or hanging from a rope but you claim you are the good guys in all this. Unbelievable. You terrorize people and expect them to go on taking it forever with no response. CLUELESS.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #14 on: 09 27, 16, 10:14:52:AM » Reply

You terrorize people and expect them to go on taking it forever with no response. CLUELESS.

Sounds like a defense a cop could use DF.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 09 27, 16, 10:22:38:AM » Reply

Like i said drugweed give it a damn rest, your one sided vision and mind limits your ability to accept reality as it is in real time you see it as you think it is, and never fully understanding what actuality happened that caused the situation to end the way it did, maybe you see yourself as he only perfect person in an imperfect world, and if that is the case then you should be removed from society and given treatment for a very serious mental issue~!
darkflower

« Reply #16 on: 09 27, 16, 10:25:51:AM » Reply

You give it a rest, dbm. I have seen the videos. Time after time, cops go in with the wrong mindset at the start. Time after time cops escalate violence, and shoot when they had no business shooting And time after time you right wingers defend them.

You are terrorist scum, period. I wish every single right winger would die, you are all evil, you all deserve no sympathy and no quarter. You are fucking scum of the earth terrorist scum who refuse to be reasoned with.

GO TO HELL YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT
wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 09 27, 16, 10:42:38:AM » Reply

I Charlotte the first night of the protests there was violence and there were people arrested.  Since then the protests have been peaceful.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 09 27, 16, 11:13:52:AM » Reply

drugweed say's she has no mental issues and she's not a negro but this tells a different story--->GO TO HELL YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

drugweed also say's --->You are terrorist scum, period. I wish every single right winger would die, you are all evil, you all deserve no sympathy and no quarter. You are fucking scum of the earth terrorist scum who refuse to be reasoned with.
lluke47

« Reply #19 on: 09 27, 16, 11:16:35:AM » Reply

In Charlotte a black guy shot a black guy because he had shot a black guy, that's how we will win, these people are so stupid..
BTW, planned parenthood is doing its part as well in the black genocide..
wvit1001

« Reply #20 on: 09 27, 16, 11:19:17:AM » Reply

lukey dan's such a putz.
BOBRI123
Honored Member

« Reply #21 on: 09 27, 16, 11:45:29:AM » Reply

Hey I learned a long time ago when pulled over or confronted by the Police it's Yes sir , no sir etc it's called respect .

But nowadays most cops get nothing but a hassle from whoever they want to talk to , if they went up to a person to ask the time they would get a hassle .

Same thing with going to the registry , I treat them with respect they treat me the same .

Treat others the way you want to be treated !

BOB   RI    123
lluke47

« Reply #22 on: 09 27, 16, 11:53:53:AM » Reply

You can't learn respect with no family structure, this is true in the negro community..
1965hawks

« Reply #23 on: 09 28, 16, 03:50:17:PM » Reply

BOBRI123: Turns out the concerned wife filed a restraining order last year and [c]laimed he carries a gun[.] it also turns out a [urglar claims he sold him the gun[,] giving the police the address where he stole the gun from [,] and it [had been] reported stolen[.]

Your post is a straw man argument. It's irrelevant whether Mrs. Scott filed a restraining order against her late husband, whether he was in the habit of carrying a firearm, or whether a burglar stole a firearm and allegedly sold it to her husband. All that's irrelevant, because the  police did not know any of those things about Mr. Scott when they confronted him. In fact, Mr. Scott was not even the person the cops were looking for in the first place.

At issue is the fact that neither Mrs. Scott's video nor the videos reluctantly released by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg PD shows Mr. Scott acting aggressively or making any move that threatened any of the officers surrounding his vehicle. In fact, the videos show that when he was shot dead Mr. Scott was walking slowly backwards and away from the officers with both his arms at his side. And, more important, there is no gun visible in any of the videos presented as evidence. Again, Bobby Wayne, your argument attacks a straw man

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: North Carolina shooting update
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About