Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:08:55:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It's over...... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: It's over......  (Read 2036 times)
seahooker

« Reply #48 on: 09 27, 16, 02:46:00:PM » Reply

By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times - Tuesday,September 27, 2016
Two news organizations were quick to say their online pollsconducted after the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are not scientific. But bothsurveys found that Donald Trump was perceived as the winner byrespondents.
“The presidential debate is over and both candidates have madetheir case to the American voter. We heard their positions on homelandsecurity, the economy and the future direction of the country. Now it’s yourturn to tell us who the big winner was,” CNBC asked in their poll.
A current total of 960,300 people voted. The results: 67 percentsaid Mr. Trump won the bout, 33 percent voted forMrs. Clinton.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #49 on: 09 27, 16, 03:59:38:PM » Reply

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off at their first presidential debate Monday. Who do you think won?

Hillary Clinton
    45 %
    Donald Trump
    55 %

http://time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

3:58pm 9/27/2016
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #50 on: 09 27, 16, 04:06:53:PM » Reply

So much for what Shady69 thinks about anything!!!!

Sadie402Honored Member

Re: so.....l« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:41:09 AM »

The club was described as the " hottest gay club in Orlando" I am thinking Christian terrorist.........as opposed to a Muslim terrorist.

But we don't know for sure yet....what we do know is that he had an assault weapon and several other guns....
She prefers MOO-Slimes over Christians.  She jumps at every opportunity to blame Christians for any/every problem/tragedy!!!!  Disgusting!!!!

Shady69 is the TYPICAL Hillary Supporter.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #51 on: 09 27, 16, 06:39:20:PM » Reply

Baretta19

« Reply #52 on: 09 27, 16, 06:49:03:PM » Reply

"The art of the deal"

Trump is just screwing with her, He's going to make sure Granny is floating on air, strutting her stuff, she's picking out curtains for the WH, NOW when he goes after her the explosion will be awesome, he's going to chew her up in tiny agonizing pieces
KensanIV

« Reply #53 on: 09 27, 16, 10:52:53:PM » Reply

Well Libs... Hillary may well have won the first round.  But you guys are not going to get the victory lap.
1965hawks

« Reply #54 on: 09 28, 16, 01:28:03:PM » Reply

"deja vu...for those of you who thought trump lost the debate.

obama faired  badly in his first debate with rommney ...but learned and responded better in later debates.
trump can do the same.

ALTHOUGH...i thought trump held his own and scored many points against clinton.
i thought trump even won the debate...given the low standard that was expected of him.

trump showed he is in the game...while clinton underwhelmed, given her expected high standard of performance." [sic]

___bluespower

Deja vu (from French, literally "already seen" is the phenomenon  of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has already been experienced in the past.

Source: Wikipedia

bluespower: To those of you who believe Trump lost the debate, I say deja vu! Although Obama fared badly in his first debate with Romney, he learned from his mistakes and performed much better in subsequent debates. I think Trump held his own against Clinton and scored many points against her. I even believe Trump won the debate!  I thought he showed he was in the  game, but I thought Clinton was underwhelmed [sic], given the highly anticipated performance that was expected of her.

bluespower,

Your logical fallacy: wishful thinking--a fallacy that occurs when the desire for something to be true is used in place of, or as evidence for, the truthfulness of the claim. It can cause someone to evaluate evidence very differently based on the desired outcome.

The obvious defect in your argument, bluespower, is your illogical belief that Donald Trump actually won the debate; the belief that Clinton was the clear winner of the first debate is overwhelming consensus of opinion of a large majority of Americans and of those abroad. Trump was obviously unprepared for his first debate with Clinton and he paid the price by losing badly...very badly.

Yes, Barack Obama performed badly against Mitt Romney in their first debate but did much better in their subsequent rematches; however, Donald Trump is no Barack Obama and no amount of coaching and cramming would ever bring him up to the required level of debating skills of either Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton--both of whom were trained as lawyers to be a skillful and shrewd debaters. Yes, one would expect Trump to be much better prepared for the next debate, but its wishful thinking to assume that an 8-day crash course would sufficiently prepare him to match wits with his highly skilled Democratic rival--who is much more knowledgeable of the issues than he--when they face off again on 4 October. And needless to say, bluespower, your argument assumes that Clinton hasn't anticipated facing a much-improved Trump in their next debate and also assumes that she won't be prepared to do battle. But that, of course, is wishful thinking. Isn't that right, bluespower?       

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #55 on: 09 28, 16, 01:33:08:PM » Reply

You're wrong, hawk.
1965hawks

« Reply #56 on: 09 28, 16, 03:15:47:PM » Reply

"[E]mployers are in business to make money. They use employees to help them earn money.  And with that money the business takes in, a portion of it goes to pay the salaries of the employees.  I hope that clarifies my point."--Dan

Yes, Dan. You certainly clarified your point beyond doubt; you made it perfectly clear that you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and that you're simply talking out your ass again, just as you always do when you're trying to pass your self off as being intelligent and knowledgeable in this forum.

For your information:

profit: a financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.

A the goal of a company or business is to generate income (earnings) and turn a profit. But before a business enterprise can realise a profit, it must first pay the cost for operating a business.

Income (earnings) minus Outgo (operating costs) equals Profit.

Operating costs include, among other things, paying employees for their labour.) Obviously, money paid out as salaries and wages to employees is not a  company's financial gain. Contrary to your opinionated and (of course!) erroneous assertion, wages and salaries is not a "portion" of a business's profit. A profit is what remains after all cost for operating a business--including labour costs--have been paid.

profit sharing: a system in which the people who work for a company (the employees) receive a direct share of he company's profits.

profit-sharing plan, also known as s deferred-profit-sharing plan (DPSP): a plan that gives employees  a share of the profits of a company. Under this type of plan, an employee receives a percentage of a company's profits based on its quarterly or annual earnings.

That should clarify your understanding of the meaning of profit and profit sharing, Dan. But knowing how fucking stupid you are,....

Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #57 on: 09 28, 16, 03:24:07:PM » Reply

NO ONE PAYS MORE TILL ALL PAY SOME

good idea byte...let's start with Donald Trump.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #58 on: 09 28, 16, 03:43:10:PM » Reply

Libs/Dems/Fags/Girlie-Men have NO idea why Businesses are in business in the first place!!!!!

(HINT:  They are NOT in business for the benefit of their employees.  BTW, employees exist to benefit the business!)
1965hawks

« Reply #59 on: 09 28, 16, 04:18:02:PM » Reply

WWV10MHZ: Libs/Dems/Fags/Girlie-Men have NO idea why Businesses are in business in the first place!!!!! (HINT:  They are NOT in business for the benefit of their employees.  BTW, employees exist to benefit the business!)  [sic]

WWV10MHZ, you're attacking a straw man, you scared shitless, bigot. The issue here isn't the reason why businesses exist. It's the fact that you were evidently talking out your ass (as you always do) and really didn't know the definition of either profit or profit sharing until I enlightened your dumb and ignorant ass., And just at what you're doing now! You're propping up straw man arguments to attack and refute claims I never made. And in addition to that, you're taking a page right out of D2D's playbook--moving the goal posts after your original argument has been proven false.

You're babbling irrelevant hogwash just like that right-wing lunatic Donald Trump was doing when Hillary Clinton was tearing him a new ass hole on Monday night instant. Oh, wait! You missed that. You, the little missus, and your fat cat were having a little quality time during the debate. Right? A threesome?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It's over......
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory