Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 03:17:37:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662026 Posts in 298750 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It's over...... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: It's over......  (Read 2062 times)
bluespower
Honored Member

« Reply #12 on: 09 27, 16, 01:26:59:AM » Reply

deja vu...for those of you who thought trump lost the debate.

obama faired badly in his first debate with rommney...but learned and responded better in later debates.
trump can do the same.

ALTHOUGH...i thought trump held his own and scored many points against clinton.
i thought trump even won the debate...given the low standard that was expected of him.

trump showed he is in the game...while clinton underwhelmed, given her expected high standard of performance.   

Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #13 on: 09 27, 16, 01:38:08:AM » Reply

Cubs game was more entertaining television  tonight...

Kyle Hendricks extends mastery, Kris Bryant tops 100 RBIs in Cubs' 100th win

bluespower
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 09 27, 16, 01:40:00:AM » Reply

here we go cubbies...here we go!
lluke47

« Reply #15 on: 09 27, 16, 01:41:31:AM » Reply

Trump defeated the butcher of benghazi tonight, even a cnbc poll shows Trump won
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #16 on: 09 27, 16, 01:51:25:AM » Reply

I didn't watch it. The election is rigged. Has been from the start and the Paid troll from the left are here to insure they told you so when Hillary is crowned.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #17 on: 09 27, 16, 01:56:36:AM » Reply

How many people tuned in to watch the lovable losers, JW?
1965hawks

« Reply #18 on: 09 27, 16, 01:58:31:AM » Reply

"The bar is very low for the challenger in a change election.  All Trump has to do is appear acceptable, not like a lunatic.  Voters were apprehensive about Reagan before the debate in 1980.  Then they saw that he wasn't the mad man the democrats tried to make him out to be."--Dan

Dan, it should be obvious, even to you, that Donald Trump is no Ronald Regan. Reagan was an experienced politician. Trump is a sleazy, real estate wheeler-dealer who brags about not paying his employees and not paying his fair share of taxes. And he's a cheesy reality TV celebrity who entered politics with the ludicrous claim that President Obama is not a natural born citizen and, therefore, not constitutionally eligible to be president. More important, Reagan did not have to prove to the country and the world that he wasn't a wacko nut case. Even though the bar was set very low or Trump, he failed to clear it, and proved that Clinton and Obama knew what they were talking about when they said he was unqualified and unfit to be President of the United States of America. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #19 on: 09 27, 16, 02:03:17:AM » Reply

Yo, Dan! An employer paying an employee's salary is not profit sharing.

Yeah it is.  You see, employers are in business to make money.  They use employees to help them earn money.  And with that money the business takes in, a portion of it goes to pay the salaries of the employees.  I hope that clarifies my point.

profit sharing: a system in which the people who work for a company receive a direct share of the profits.

Yes, that is another form.

A tax on capital gains is not profit sharing.

Right.  The tax isn't.  The capital gain is.

A capital gain is defined as a profit from the sale of property or of an investment.

The stock price is a function of the company's earnings.  So the more profit a company makes, the more the stock holders make in capital gains.  In other words, they are sharing in the company's profits.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #20 on: 09 27, 16, 02:11:35:AM » Reply

Dan, it should be obvious, even to you, that Donald Trump is no Ronald Regan. Reagan was an experienced politician.

Still the general principle applies.  I'm not suggesting Trump will win 40 states

Trump .... brags about not paying his fair share of taxes.

He pays his "fair" share of taxes, so he definitely did not say that.

entered politics with the ludicrous claim that President Obama is not a natural born citizen

He had been in the political arena long before he repeated Hillary's smear against Obama.

More important, Reagan did not have to prove to the country and the world that he wasn't a wacko nut case.

How young are you???  I remember it very well.  He was portrayed as a mad man who would start WW3 with the Soviet Union.  He was definitely portrayed as unstable.  But in the debate, the voters got to see for themselves that was not the case.  That was the only obstacle to him winning the election.

Even though the bar was set very low or Trump, he failed to clear it

No, he did not say anything that disqualified himself or made him seem unstable or unhinged.

proved that Clinton and Obama knew what they were talking about when they said he was unqualified and unfit to be President

Nonsense.

Hillary won the debate, but Trump did not come off as unqualified or unfit.  That's absurd.  Hillary needed to do much more than simply win the debate.  She need to show Trump is unqualified and unfit.  She didn't do that.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #21 on: 09 27, 16, 10:55:22:AM » Reply

Why did she wear red?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 09 27, 16, 11:04:12:AM » Reply

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off at their first presidential debate Monday. Who do you think won?

Hillary Clinton
    45 %
    Donald Trump
    55 %

1,628,300 Votes

http://time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
wvit1001

« Reply #23 on: 09 27, 16, 11:08:34:AM » Reply

Post-debate poll: Hillary Clinton takes round one

Hillary Clinton was deemed the winner of Monday night's debate by 62% of voters who tuned in to watch, while just 27% said they thought Donald Trump had the better night, according to a CNN/ORC Poll of voters who watched the debate.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-poll/
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It's over......
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory