Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:03:08:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660844 Posts in 298628 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What time is the Debate? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: What time is the Debate?  (Read 334 times)
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #24 on: 09 26, 16, 10:38:14:PM » Reply

Soon as the debate concludes... or very shortly after she'll need a booster of that diazepam... or she'll crash land.
wvit1001

« Reply #25 on: 09 26, 16, 10:40:36:PM » Reply

did you notice how Trump made this all about him?  He has no concern for the American people.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #26 on: 09 26, 16, 10:48:11:PM » Reply

Of course he would talk about himself.  He's our next president.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #27 on: 09 26, 16, 10:48:54:PM » Reply

Yep, Trump got whopped, but he redeemed himself at the end when he agreed Hillary had Experience, except its all bad Experience.  And we can't afford that kind of experience for four more years.

1965hawks

« Reply #28 on: 09 26, 16, 11:08:03:PM » Reply

"OMG==--=-Lucky I do not own a TV!!!   Im spending Quality time with My Wife and fat Cat !!!  I listen to RUSH tomorrow for the Details !! !!!"--WWV10MHZ

WWV10MHZ: Oh my God am I lucky! I do not own a television set, so I'm spending quality time with my wife and fat cat. I'll listen to Rush Limbaugh tomorrow for details.

WWV10MHZ says he doesn't have a television set but, of course, could had easily listened to the debate on the radio or watched it on the internet. But, instead, he chose to spend "quality time" with Miss Li--most likely posing for photos with the arsenal he hoards in his West Virginia bunker, like he always does. So rather than listen to the debate and draw his own conclusions, he admits he'll allow himself to be misinformed tomorrow by the biggest liar on the extreme right's lunatic fringe--Rush Limbaugh. Way to go, you deplorable racist and wacko gun fetishist!
1965hawks

« Reply #29 on: 09 26, 16, 11:39:01:PM » Reply

jim: Trump got whopped, but he redeemed himself at the end when he agreed Hillary had Experience, except its all bad Experience.  And we can't afford that kind of experience for four more years.

No, jim. Trump didn't just get whupped; he got hammered! And the sloganeering you're harping on certainly didn't help him at all. Trump came to the debate hopelessly unprepared--and it showed. He performed miserably, and you know it.

Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #30 on: 09 26, 16, 11:53:49:PM » Reply

FOX News let Hannity and Friends do an apology tour for Donnie...
Krauthammer said he got a draw, but THAT was being nice...
FAUX News was just as bad as Donnie.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 09 26, 16, 11:55:35:PM » Reply

He performed miserably, and you know it.

I believe thats what I said..
1965hawks

« Reply #32 on: 09 27, 16, 12:37:58:AM » Reply

jim: I believe thats what I said..[sic]

When you say you believe that's what you said, that could be taken to mean that you think or suppose that's what you said. Why don't you admit that's exactly what you said? 
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #33 on: 09 27, 16, 01:33:36:AM » Reply

Kyle Hendricks extends mastery, Kris Bryant tops 100 RBIs in Cubs' 100th win

far more compelling television

1965hawks

« Reply #34 on: 09 27, 16, 02:23:46:AM » Reply

duke_john: I'm sniffling, as are many I know.  It's the start of cold season, you know, maybe not where you live but here in America.  Allergies, too, as leaves drop from the trees and shoot those mildew spores out.

You're a liar, duke_john! What you actually have is  a combination of those deadly ailments you daffy Trumpkins accused Hillary Clinton of having. Get well soon, you sick little right-wingnut.

LOL
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #35 on: 09 27, 16, 02:29:25:AM » Reply

When you say you believe that's what you said, that could be taken to mean that you think or suppose that's what you said. Why don't you admit that's exactly what you said?

Are you having trouble with English tonight. I'm pretty sure they have an APP for that.  You'll need to uninstall "Pokemon Go" first though...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What time is the Debate?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory