Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:48:35:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653413 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Science Finding.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: New Science Finding....  (Read 40 times)
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« on: 09 26, 16, 07:45:55:PM » Reply

Scientists have discovered that Stupidity  is a disease, and highly contagious too.

Currently there is an epidemic spreading like wildfire through Washington DC.  Government employees seem to be particularly susceptible

.The House passed legislation Monday aimed at stopping the federal government from mailing letters to people that include their Social Security numbers — including in envelops that have these vital numbers printed on the outside where anyone can see them.

Lawmakers passed the bill, from Rep. David Valadao, R-Calif., in an easy voice vote Monday afternoon.

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, noted that Valadao offered the bill when one of his constituents complained that her Social Security number could be seen in a letter she got from the Social Security Administration.

"It was on the outside of the envelope," Chaffetz said on the House floor as he laughed. "Mr. Speaker, this it totally and completely unacceptable."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2602863/#!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 09 27, 16, 07:04:26:AM » Reply

Apparently Democrats see nothing wrong with this as government is superior to all!
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #2 on: 09 27, 16, 07:21:44:AM » Reply

Congress is controlled by Republicans. How do you blame Democrats? No wonder the Senate is going blue again.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 09 27, 16, 07:41:02:AM » Reply

Carolyn W. Colvin (born May 27, 1942 in Arnold, Maryland) has been the Acting Commissioner of Social Security Administration in the United States since February 14, 2013, having succeeded Michael J. Astrue. On June 20, 2014, President Barack Obama nominated her to serve as the commissioner.

Political party - Democratic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolyn_Colvin
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 09 27, 16, 07:43:32:AM » Reply

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolyn_Colvin#/media/File:Carolyn_Colvin_official_portrait.jpg
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #5 on: 09 27, 16, 09:30:02:AM » Reply

OMG!! She's BLACK!

Oh, ya,  I forgot.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: 09 27, 16, 09:55:45:AM » Reply

I'm more concerned about hubris than stupidity -- not because we are all inextricably born with it, but because a few get away with exercising theirs over the rest of us.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 09 27, 16, 11:10:45:AM » Reply

Ms. Colvin returned to public service at the request of President Barack Obama to serve as deputy commissioner of the Social Security Administration in January 2011. Since February 14, 2013, Ms. Colvin has served as acting commissioner. Receiving the president’s vote of confidence to lead the agency, Ms. Colvin was nominated to serve as the commissioner on June 20, 2014.

Recently inducted into the National Forum for Black Public Administrators Hall of Fame and named one of the Baltimore Sun’s “50 Women to Watch,” Ms. Colvin brings more than 30 years of senior executive leadership experience to the agency. She has led numerous health and human service organizations at the state and municipal levels of government, including serving in various capacities within Social Security. Ms. Colvin also serves as a member of the Social Security Board of Trustees and a National Academy of Public Administration’s Fellow.

https://www.ssa.gov/agency/colvin.htm
lluke47

« Reply #8 on: 09 27, 16, 11:13:44:AM » Reply

46% of the senate is already stupid but I doubt it will be going blue again, hopefully the voters haven't reached the stupidity of the blue voter..
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #9 on: 09 27, 16, 11:33:55:AM » Reply

Congress is controlled by Republicans. How do you blame Democrats? No wonder the Senate is going blue again.
I blame the government bureaucrats who are far and away Democrat for being so god awful stupid in exposing so many people to identity theft!

Democrats created that agency which did this terribly "F"ing stupid deed!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Science Finding....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory