Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 01:28:16:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662446 Posts in 298784 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: True gun control! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: True gun control!  (Read 586 times)
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #36 on: 09 26, 16, 04:19:27:PM » Reply

hawie,
I wonder if even hawkie could deny that 99% of American firearm owners, never harm a soul with their weapon(s)?

Can you argue that fact... hawkie... or are you ignoring the premise altogether?
1965hawks

« Reply #37 on: 09 26, 16, 04:23:07:PM » Reply

sweetwater5s9: The case was brought by the same man, Dick Anthony Heller, a former security guard, who won the Heller v. DC victory before the Supreme Court in 2008. Heller v. DC basically affirmed that the “right to keep and bear arms” was an “individual” right.

But the high court did not go so far as to say all US gun-control laws are unconstitutional--the straw man argument you're trying to prop up here. Did it, sweetwater5s9? Truth is, the SCOTUS did not even rule that all gun registration was unconstitutional. Isn't that right, sweetwater5s9?

"Gun registration laws exist for one reason: to identify all gun owners and firearms for future confiscation efforts. Once you register a firearm, you are giving away your rights to the government. Period. Any reasonably intelligent person knows this intuitively. "

Really? Which Supreme Court justice made that ludicrous assertion in the Heller decision, sweetwater5s9?

Truth is,sweetwater5s9, you're a big liar who likes to talk out your ass and argue your opinion as fact. Isn't that right, sweetie?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #38 on: 09 26, 16, 04:25:02:PM » Reply

I now believe that the blacks they were shot by cops were shot by accident, by officers that were handling their guns but not in control!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #39 on: 09 26, 16, 04:27:17:PM » Reply

1965hawks/wvit100 one and the same~!  They always manage to slip up!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

« Reply #40 on: 09 26, 16, 04:33:45:PM » Reply

hawkie, her wife and fascist like her,  want the word Militia defined as a government controlled entity... aka the National Guard.  But the framers... believed the Militia was the people themselves,  and not controlled by the government. So thus was the rational in Heller v DC. decision.

dont_blameme,
I actually believe they are married or living together.
1965hawks

« Reply #41 on: 09 26, 16, 04:36:39:PM » Reply

"I wonder if even hawkie could deny that 99% of American firearm owners, never harm a soul with their weapon(s)? Can you argue that fact, or are you ignoring the premise altogether?"--just-an-idiot

You're the one who's doing the ignoring here, numskull. The topic of this thread is  "True gun control," not how many people are harmed by American gun owners. I wonder if you thought I wouldn't notice your clumsy attempt to interject a red herring into this discussion or to prop up a straw man to attack and "refute."  So no, just-the-loser. I will not waste my time arguing the irrelevant topic you're attempting to introduce here.
jst-the-fax
Contributor

« Reply #42 on: 09 26, 16, 04:53:34:PM » Reply

hawkie,
just answer the fucking question as posed.  Do 99% of civilian owned firearms, harm no one?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #43 on: 09 26, 16, 05:11:27:PM » Reply

Gun Registration Ruled Unconstitutional

The case was brought by the same man, Dick Anthony Heller, a former security guard, who won the Heller v. DC victory before the Supreme Court in 2008.

Simple to understand isn't it, hawk?
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #44 on: 09 26, 16, 05:43:34:PM » Reply

Hawksie Has every Gun Control group in his favorites list-- and studies all the talking points endlessly =  Arguing with Him-Her-It is Like trying to make sense to Shannon Watts !! 

In simple terms --aint a  Gona happen ...!!

* Molon Labe.jpg (41.43 KB, 597x399 - viewed 29 times.)
jst-the-fax
Contributor

« Reply #45 on: 09 26, 16, 05:59:45:PM » Reply

Don't you simply love it when a simply little question, puts a sock in hawkie's narcissistic mouth?
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #46 on: 09 26, 16, 06:03:00:PM » Reply

Honestly I bypass Most of what he writes along with JW also-- Davic and wvitt are so off the wall I have them on Ignore !
jst-the-fax
Contributor

« Reply #47 on: 09 26, 16, 06:10:13:PM » Reply

Hawkie is quite  narcissistic but easy to beat, davik has always been civil and i back to him... but I recently put hawkie's wife wvit on ignore.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: True gun control!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory