Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 06:04:26:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 'Lurking clown' arrested in Kentucky woods 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print
Author Topic: 'Lurking clown' arrested in Kentucky woods  (Read 451 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #36 on: 09 26, 16, 04:25:00:PM » Reply

"These are the names of Muhammad's male slaves: Yakan Abu Sharh, Aflah, 'Ubayd, Dhakwan, Tahman, Mirwan, Hunayn, Sanad, Fadala Yamamin, Anjasha al-Hadi, Mad'am, Karkara, Abu Rafi', Thawban, Ab Kabsha, Salih, Rabah, Yara Nubyan, Fadila, Waqid, Mabur, Abu Waqid, Kasam, Abu' Ayb, Abu Muwayhiba, Zayd Ibn Haritha, and also a black slave called Mahran."

Even in modern times, in Saudi Arabia the homeland of Islam, the common word for "Black" is "Abd" meaning slave.
What was Mohammed's position on freeing the slaves?

In one instance , a man freed a slave that he kept as a sexual partner. When Mohammed heard what happened, he auctioned the boy and sold him for 800 derhams to Na-eem Ebn Abdullah Al- Nahham. (Sahih Moslem vol. 7, page 83)

Mohammed referred to Blacks as "raisin heads". (Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256).

In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

On and on...

Islam is not the Haven of Freedom and Equality.

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=554
1965hawks

« Reply #37 on: 09 26, 16, 06:32:16:PM » Reply

D2D: [A]Muslim...wearing a burka goes undetected until after they commit their heinous acts.

D2D, why are you implying that all Muslims who wear burqas are terrorists?
1965hawks

« Reply #38 on: 09 26, 16, 06:37:53:PM » Reply

sweetwater5s9: Islam is not the haven of freedom and equality.

And if you're honest, sweetwater5s9, you'll admit that neither Christianity nor Judaism is the haven of freedom and equality, if truth were told.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #39 on: 09 26, 16, 06:47:20:PM » Reply

hawkie,
You mentioned the KKK was the primary reason anti-masking laws were passed... so that begged the question, did the US Senate also apply that rule to Senators Gore and Byrd while they were members of that body?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #40 on: 09 26, 16, 06:58:07:PM » Reply

Jizz -Wanker2 always keeps a pic of his Bro-friend nearby. 
1965hawks

« Reply #41 on: 09 26, 16, 07:26:30:PM » Reply

just-the-factless: You mentioned the KKK was the primary reason anti-masking laws were passed[.]

Indeed I did, jtf, and I also mentioned reasons why other anti-masking laws were enacted. If I didn't, I'll gladly post them at a later time when time permits, but not now.

so that begged the question,

Apparently, you really don't know what begging the question means. You should had simply written, "So I asked the question."

[D]id the US Senate also apply that rule to Senators Gore and Byrd while they were members of that body?

What "rule" are you babbling about, just-the-factless? Is the US Senate a secret organisation? Do members of the US Senate wear masks when the Senate is in session? Just as I suspected, you really didn't read and understand what I wrote. You really don't know what the fuck you're babbling about and just talking out your ass, just like you always do in this forum. Isn't that right, you wacko, right-wingnut? 
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #42 on: 09 27, 16, 12:12:47:AM » Reply

hawkie,
You're such a complete fucking moron for not realizing that I set a trap, and in your narcissism you completed fell into it. Maybe your wife will explain it for you. LOL at what a narcisist fool you are.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #43 on: 09 27, 16, 02:03:36:AM » Reply

D2D: A Muslim woman or man or terrorist or all three (in the age of transgenderism) wearing a burka goes undetected until after they commit their heinous acts[.]

D2D, as a typical Islamophbic Trumpkin, you implied that all Muslims who wear burqas are terrorists. But of curse, your stupidity and hate-mongering comes as no surprise to me.   
Why are you implying they are not!

Islam is the religion of war, pedophilia and slavery!

Why don't you get that?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #44 on: 09 27, 16, 04:22:45:PM » Reply

69hocker appears to be from the MOO-Slime love and sympathy shown 24/7.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #45 on: 09 27, 16, 05:16:17:PM » Reply

Christianity nor Judaism is the haven of freedom and equality, if truth were told.

Trying to compare Judaism and Christianity to Islam is like comparing Mohammed to Jesus... 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 'Lurking clown' arrested in Kentucky woods
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory