Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 11:11:03:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663176 Posts in 298848 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Chump Change 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Chump Change  (Read 88 times)
gwboolean

« on: 09 25, 16, 05:39:13:PM » Reply

Traitor Trump has made a number of promises over the course of his candidacy and I am hoping that maybe one of our TrEA$on party colleagues here, or maybe one of Chump's Cumps might be willing to explain any of them to me.

Traitor Trump promises:

1.  He is going to build a wall between the US border and Mexico and Mexico is going to pay for it.  What if Traitor Trump is unable to get Mexico to pay, then is he still going to build the wall and where will the money come from?
2.  He is going to deport 11 million illegals.  How is he going to do this and how much is it going to cost?
3.  He is not going to deport 11 million illegals.  No question about that, that is just a promise he made.
4.  He is going to deport Muslim Americans.  He can promise that all he wants, but it won't happen, so that is obviously just a Traitor Trump lie.
5.  He is going to implement EXTREME....... EXTREME vetting.  What the hell is that?
6.  He is going to eliminate NATO.  Why?
7.  He is going to recognize Russia's invasion and annexation of Ukraine and the Crimea.  Why?
8.  He is going to cut taxes on the wealthy and on corporations to the tune of nearly a trillion dollars a year.  No explanation needed, it is self explanatory.  I thought it was worth mentioning.
9.  He is going to increase spending significantly on the military to the tune of several trillion dollars over an undefined number of years.  Where is those trillions of dollars going to come from?
10.  He is going to bring back all of the jobs that the TrEA$on party outsourced over the last 35 years.  How?  When?
11.  He is going to grow the economy by 4% a year.  How?  When?
12.  He is going to destroy ISIS.  How? When?

So can any of you TrEA$on party wags, or anyone else for that matter, answer any of these questions about a few of Traitor Trump's campaign promises
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 09 25, 16, 05:58:08:PM » Reply

Worry about America if the hag somehow gets elected.

gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 09 25, 16, 06:35:24:PM » Reply

OK Comrade BloJo, I can see that you are worried about Hillary being elected.  However, that does not answer any of the questions I asked.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 09 25, 16, 06:39:29:PM » Reply

Nah, ASSfucked faggot, I am not worried.  But you are very worried about the hag of yours losing.  Good.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 09 25, 16, 06:42:43:PM » Reply

GW,

What do you have to gain by lying?  Why don't you tell us what Trump really proposed?
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 09 25, 16, 06:51:21:PM » Reply

What do you have to gain by lying?  Why don't you tell us what Trump really proposed?

You seem to be telling us that the promises that I claimed that Traitor Trump made were false?  Please tell me Comrade Dan, which of the promises I listed were false Comrade Dan?I know he has proposed (is that the same thing as a promise comrade Dan?) many more things than I listed, but I thought those were enough.  Of course if you have more you want to add Comrade Dan, feel free.

Nah, ASSfucked faggot, I am not worried.  But you are very worried about the hag of yours losing.  Good.

It is good to know you are not worried Comrade BloJo.  I am not worried about Hillary either.  So Comrade BloJo, why won't you answer the question about Traitor Trump?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #6 on: 09 25, 16, 06:59:11:PM » Reply

Hey Cas you forgot about expelling the Hispanic Americans who were born here right along with their illegal parents!

In other words he is going to Deport Americans who have done nothing...

He will violate a key provision of the US Constitution, and his followers will cheer.
Just like what Germans did for Hitler during his rise to power...

The parallels are striking.

If only he had gone to jail for the Trump U fiasco, he could have written Mien Trumpf and it would be exactly the same!  :P
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 09 25, 16, 07:01:36:PM » Reply

When will you tell the truth about Trump, ASSfucked faggot from ASStoria?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 09 25, 16, 07:09:29:PM » Reply

Trump did not propose deporting American citizen Muslims.  GW is lying.
gwboolean

« Reply #9 on: 09 25, 16, 08:22:15:PM » Reply

Trump did not propose deporting American citizen Muslims.  GW is lying.

I do not believe I am wrong on that Comrade Dan, but in spite of all the evidence that contradicts your claim I am willing to accept your claim that Traitor Trump is not going to deport American Muslims.  So Comrade Dan, let's drop America Muslims from those Traitor Trump is going to deport and just consider the 11 million illegals he intends to deport, or not deport (depending on his flip/flop du jour)

When will you tell the truth about Trump, ASSfucked faggot from ASStoria?

Are you saying that the Traitor Trump promises that I posted were not made by Traitor Trump Comrade Blojo?  What promises did Traitor Trump not make Comrade Blojo?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 09 25, 16, 08:23:59:PM » Reply

You lie all the time about Trump, ASSfucked faggot from ASStoria.  Telling lies to your butt buddies at the gay bath house might be acceptable, but not here, faggot.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #11 on: 09 25, 16, 08:36:10:PM » Reply

How things have changed:

https://patriotdepot.com/kennedy-vs-obama-t-shirt/?utm_source=Conservative%20Videos&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=09-25-2016%20CV%20Email&utm_campaign=Alerts%20Emails
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Chump Change
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About