Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:54:19:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653540 Posts in 297934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: let us analogize the wtc contratemps 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: let us analogize the wtc contratemps  (Read 4003 times)
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #12 on: 08 16, 10, 12:29:47:PM » Reply

sine-qua-non, the libs just don't see it, and that saddens me.
julianne
Honored Member

Initial Impressions Matter

« Reply #13 on: 08 16, 10, 12:36:31:PM » Reply

Bhs, opposing that Community Center and Mosque plays right into Al Queda's ideology which is to destroy the ideals that this country was founded upon.

It is really unfortunate that you cannot see that.
bhsgrad1972

« Reply #14 on: 08 16, 10, 12:38:53:PM » Reply

I see that you don't see the other side, julianne. I'm not opposed to the mosque being built, just WHERE they want to put it. Your side calls us "haters". We're NOT. The HATE came from the radical Muslims who killed thousands of people on 9/11/2001. I guarantee you that Al Qaeda's big shots are sitting in some cave somewhere in Pakistan right now, laughing their butts off at us Americans even contemplating letting a mosque be built that close to the site of THEIR TRIUMPH.
caserio1

« Reply #15 on: 08 16, 10, 12:46:20:PM » Reply

no, bhs, it's you that doesn't see it for what it is

pure intolerance and hatred

you state you would never visit nyc cuz it scares you

it's the greatest most accommodating open and accepting to all city on the entire planet

so how can you even begin to judge with that attitude?
bhsgrad1972

« Reply #16 on: 08 16, 10, 12:53:27:PM » Reply

cas, you CANNOT read my mind, or know my heart. You have NO CLUE what I think or believe, other than what I CHOOSE to tell anyone on here. When I say that it's NOT about "hate", I am speaking the TRUTH.

I do have a huge problem with those - like many of you libs - who REFUSE to even consider that those who disagree with you all may not only have a point, but be RIGHT about something.

One last thing: even if I did want to visit NYC - which I obviously do NOT - I'm too broke to do so. NYC is NOT within driving distance of where I live, for a "day trip", and I couldn't afford to stay overnight there. I don't know anyone who lives there, and hotels are too expensive. Not to mention the little fact that I have THREE kitties who need taken care of.
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #17 on: 08 16, 10, 01:00:25:PM » Reply

It is a Muslim Sign of a Victory over it's enemy. I would expect a Muslim radical like you to support it. How many of us have you killed?
caserio1

« Reply #18 on: 08 16, 10, 01:03:54:PM » Reply

you said ny scares you

no mind reading involved

beav on the otherhand...............no mind to read
bhsgrad1972

« Reply #19 on: 08 16, 10, 01:07:37:PM » Reply

cas, you've NEVER been "scared" of anyplace away from YOUR home before? And if I am "scared" of NYC, I have the RIGHT to decide I don't want to visit that city.

Good grief, there are back roads around here you don't want to drive on after dark.
caserio1

« Reply #20 on: 08 16, 10, 01:17:13:PM » Reply

exactly:

you are wrong to be scared or judgemental of nyc, for the reasons previously stated
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #21 on: 08 16, 10, 02:54:00:PM » Reply

Thomas Lifson
It is time for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to step up to the plate and investigate Imam Feisel Abdul Rauf, who is currently touring the Middle East at the expense of American Taxpayers as an envoy of her Department of State. Claudia Rossett, one of America's premier journalists, today reveals several disturbing facts that more than warrant an official investigation:
...what's going on with the web site of his Cordoba Initiative? Last week, after someone in his Malaysia office referred all questions back to his office in New York, the phone number and address of his office in Malaysia quietly vanished from the Cordoba web site. Roughly around the same time, as Anne Bayefsky noticed and explained in a Pajamas Media post this week, Rauf's Cordoba Initiative web site also erased a photo showing Rauf meeting in Malaysia a while back with an Iranian official, Mohammad Javad Larijani - who, as Bayefsky explained, "was the Iranian official who defended Iran's abysmal human rights record before the UN Human Rights Council in February and June of this year."
Friday evening, after Obama gave his de facto endorsement to Rauf's Cordoba/Park 51 Ground Zero mosque and Islamic center project, I took another look at the morphing Cordoba Initiative web site, and discovered it now has a note on the main page saying "Website is currently under construction." (Grab your screenshots now - parts of this site are already sliding down the Memory Hole).
What's going on? Why the vanishings of the Malaysian address, the Rauf-Larijani Iranian connection photo, and the elusive Imam Feisal himself? Have either Obama or Bloomberg made even the smallest effort to inquire about what use will be made, or by whom, of these de facto endorsements they are handing out?
Secretary Clinton, as the person ultimately responsible for funding Rauf's visit to the Middle East (which cannot help but affect his fundraising efforts for the mosque) has a duty to the American people to get to the bottom of Rauf's refusal to condemn Hamas, his rhetoric in Arabic that contrasts with his English language rhetoric, and his association with anti-US groups.
Silence on the subject equals Mrs. Clinton's support for the Imam, who is enjoying a taxpayer funded trip (I wonder, by the way, if he is flying coach?). The Ground Zero Mosque is the most divisive issue in America today. If the Secretary of State is convinced she can dodge responsibility for funding him, she is sadly mistaken.
caserio1

« Reply #22 on: 08 16, 10, 03:06:58:PM » Reply

you enjoy threatening people from your anonymity don't you?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #23 on: 08 16, 10, 06:04:42:PM » Reply

Yep, the Dims are trying to destroy us from the inside out.

They are what Yuri Bezmenof KGB calls 'useful idiots'
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: let us analogize the wtc contratemps
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats