Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 01:08:53:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662737 Posts in 298806 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: The good thing about this board 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: The good thing about this board  (Read 1476 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 09 06, 16, 09:00:58:PM » Reply

is the sharing of ideas....

Takn.....I will say that when you shared your idea about protein drinks... my first thought was to eat the right foods and bam there it is...

Well...after listening...

one of the Kmart stores went out of business and had a 75% off sale and lo and behold there was this protein drink for a little bit next to nothing... and yes I purchased it.... you know me... little bit next to nothing girl....lol

Anyway... it changed my life... the protein drink has...

I  had went to a chiropractor once for free of course

and told him about my pain issues and he told me that I needed protein... I said yeah right... how much will that cost???

if I had listened then I would not have had to suffer as much pain as I have over the years...

Now I tried it ... and although all the pain is not gone... it really put a instant cap on it....well who knew...

So thanks for sharing that info.... and yes I do listen to everyone's point of view... although I may not agree... time be my friend is all I can say...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 09 06, 16, 09:09:13:PM » Reply

Emily.... I just want to thank you for sharing with us Hannah... I really really love that Hannah... I don't call them dogs... I call them babies...lol

You just don't know... really you don't....how much I really love dogs... all breeds...well pits... have to grow on me... but it's possible...lol

I take from you.... your caring about your friendships pass and future... how refreshing it is to love people so much and to keep in touch with them.... I sometimes wish I had kept in contact with all the people I really enjoyed threw my life time... but traveling and moving from one place to another... my thought then was I haven't lost a friend... I'll just meet more... but that really isn't it....I should have done better... I now wish I had...

Did a search to find out some have died and I didn't even know... but I cared....from a distance...you taught me something that I think you should bottle up and give everyone as a gift...

You sure gave me one...

to that I say thanks and how you've changed my life....
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 06, 16, 09:26:29:PM » Reply

Sunshine...oh my goodness....

you give me some to look forward to...you inspirde us all... whether you believe it or not... you have...

I've always loved gardening from back in the day....I used to sell those flower seeds that the company would send us to sell... remember that from long ago... they don't do it anymore...

I didn't sell many then...

but I went to the center of my mother's yard and dug a round hole... and put the seeds in the ground...  she wiped my ass for tearing up her yard...lol

she didn't know what was in my heart about gardening then... she knew later...

in art class all I did was draw flowers for art... the teacher told us to draw anything and that what I drew...the colors was so colorful....

in boot camp... they allowed me to cut the grass... it was my duty so they said... it was a joy to get out of the barracks and do something outside even in the hot sun of Orlando, FL....

I loved it...

Time went by... and I didn't do much gardening while in the military... duty called..

I did have house plants... ones that wouldn't die to save the world... they died when I traveled threw Arizona which is a state that you can't take flower in...

hey... that was then... I swore up and down never to drive threw Arizona again... just go around the state if you are taking flowers...lol

Anyway... just like you to know Sunshine... you've changed my goals toward gardening.... to know that your passion won you the biggest prize is something to say about passion...

To do what you love is enough of a reward...I think...

most of all... thanks for sharing all those wonder pics and videos.... I don't watch much TV... I do enjoy what you've offered to this board...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 09 06, 16, 09:33:11:PM » Reply

And I haven't forgot about you...Pac...

thanks for being there threw it all... for keeping up... and keeping us positive...in times when you just want to give up... you're a safety net for not falling threw the cracks...

not to mention that darn porch of mines that fell to the ground...(still working on it... when the temps change to cool... I'll finish it in a couple of days...believe that)

I do appreciate your good spirit... I really do...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 09 06, 16, 09:33:56:PM » Reply

How nice it is to have a place to go with folks like ya'll...

Seriously...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #5 on: 09 06, 16, 11:25:07:PM » Reply

Luv, those were the sweetest of posts and I should be thanking you for warming my heart.  May this always be a safe place to come to where we can support each other and just enjoy the moment.  Wish I could throw us all a party but as we are all so spread out where would that be? Somewhere slap in the middle of the good old USA?  Anyway I can safely say that we are all behind you with your upcoming move and if good wishes count for anything, it will be a huge success.

I love that you love Hannah and I wish I could share her with you in person as she is such a love but high on emotions as females usually are.  When we rescued her it took a while for her to trust us and with every dog I have had I always pray that we will outlive it as I think that nobody could love them like we do, but of course that is probably not true.  Dogs have such short little lives compared to humans and it's just not fair.  The pain of losing them is unbearable and we have been through it so many times over the years.

Anyway I'm in the motorhome with intermittent wi fi and will be back next Monday.  Thanks for your lovely words and I am so looking forward to seeing you start your new life adventure.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #6 on: 09 07, 16, 01:35:22:AM » Reply

Well thanks Luvy!! You've touched me in a lot of ways  ~ especially in your rock faith in the Good Man above. And not just Dardme:x lol jk but the Lord too. Seriously, I like all the stories of everyday and simple and funny life. The up's and the downs and never giving up. Your heartwarming posts with cas. Your friendship to all. Rose of Sharon girlfriend posting. You who share the details of the every days are inspiring, and that's right, you never know who you might give a smile to with a tale or two to brighten a day. So for that I thank you, tool belt bee balm luv clock tic tock mail-on-time military diva. To your vacations in Bermuda. Your dollywood hollywood Tennessee awaits. And will always have a soft spot for your Youngstown, can't help it. Not for anything bad but for the good of the Mid-West where I've never been. I discovered on these threads those old time sinks with the soap guards - Youngstown kitchens - on my bucket.

And big hug to that good boy bigum. Hope he has lots of foot room for traveling in the back seat of the 'sea brink' ) 

OH!! And if you were part of that cast of characters back in the day!...sea witch, haggatha, sea warlock, stringbreakerii comedy crew on myway's relationship board days, thank you lol. Reading those gave lots of laughs. Part of the appeal of these boards all these years are the mysteries..!! Who are these people. But we're just folks with basically the same needs. Human.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #7 on: 09 07, 16, 02:59:42:AM » Reply

Thank you for the kind words.  May your winds help you set sail to a new and better destination.  This place is always good for a laugh, a cry, a helping hand, or a venting soapbox.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 09 07, 16, 04:32:28:AM » Reply

(((( Luv ))))  I really enjoy reading your posts. In fact, I look forward to them as I do emily, taken and pacifica. All of you inspire in your own ways.  On this one little spot in the cyber world, we connect the west coast to the left coast with luvtimes in the middle. Thank you all.

PS....Happy Birthday Luv...was it yesterday? I think it was.....
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 09 07, 16, 09:26:41:AM » Reply

pac..........

never

sea witch, haggatha, sea warlock, stringbreakerii Huh??

not even ....

luvtimes....luvlife1... luvlove7...DollarStoreQueen.... always
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #10 on: 09 07, 16, 12:30:00:PM » Reply

Luv lol. It's just that you know our Sunshine girl so well. I thought I had read one time after or just before myway closed, not sure where now, but years ago - who this fun crew was or might have been. The Character's who played the Sea-being's... Thought I had read that Nick, someone called Stringbreakerii was Sea Warlock....then thought I had read our Sunshine and another from Myway, Elvira -- and one other poster - didn't know who -- they played the funny Sea crew of Sea-Hag or Sea-nag, Sea-Haggatha & Sea Witch that started when Nick Stringbreakerii would kid and call the girls names. So they made a joke of it when Stringer would start up. Then Nick Stringbreakerii also got in on it too and called himself Sea-Warlock. There was someone called Linda who posted there as I recall on myway  - so maybe it was her - cuz you say it wasn't you lol. This is all from memory which in my case can be faulty memory especially as the years and decades go by. So please keep that in mind as I could be wrong wrong wrong :x with my remembering. Whoever they were it gave the place miles of smiles.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 09 07, 16, 02:27:34:PM » Reply

I was Sea-Hag ( and a few others I forgot)...oh those days were a riot! I forgot all about that string of fun we  had on the sea. I started that Sea names fun fest. What I would do to have those days back! Or at least be able to read it all again. And we talked about Popeye sometimes.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: The good thing about this board
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory