Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 07:40:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660978 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why is Obama insisting on importing hate? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Why is Obama insisting on importing hate?  (Read 13 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 08 30, 16, 11:18:11:AM » Reply

Why would a country with the world's largest Jewish population, outside of Israel, admit large numbers of immigrants from countries where hatred of Jews has been taught to their people from earliest childhood?   

This question is ultimately not about Muslims and Jews. It is about discussing immigrants in the abstract, rather than in terms of the specific concrete realities of particular immigrants in particular circumstances at a particular time and place -- that time being now and that place being the United States of America.   

A hundred years ago, when immigration from other parts of the world was a major issue, there was a government study which provided voluminous statistics on how immigrants from various countries performed in American society -- economically, educationally and in terms of social pathology. 

Today, it would not be considered right -- that is, not politically correct -- even to ask such questions about immigrants, especially if immigrants were broken down by country of origin. Despite some among the intelligentsia who like to refer to the past as "earlier and simpler times," it is we today who are so simple-minded as to discuss immigrants as if they were just abstract people in an abstract world, to whom we could apply our abstract principles.   
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_thomas_sowell/abstract_immigrants_in_an_abstract_world
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 08 30, 16, 11:26:12:AM » Reply

nativists like d2, HK, wavy, etc. have always been afraid of immigrants.  The Chinese, the Irish, the Catholics, etc. have all been the targets of the nativists at one time or another.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 08 30, 16, 11:35:15:AM » Reply

Muslims have been trained from birth to hate members of all other religions and all Western cultures!

Sadly, Obama insist on importing our avowed enemy with out question!

Why?

Because Obama HATES America!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why is Obama insisting on importing hate?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory