Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:28:07:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660545 Posts in 298599 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten by alligators, FBI 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten by alligators, FBI  (Read 1452 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« on: 08 29, 16, 01:09:23:PM » Reply

Brittanee Drexel, teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten by alligators, FBI says!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/28/brittanee-drexel-teen-who-vanished-in-2009-was-raped-shot-eaten-by-alligators-fbi-says.html

A teenager who vanished from Myrtle Beach, S.C., in 2009 was repeatedly raped in a gang “stash house” for several days – then she was shot dead and fed to alligators when her disappearance generated too much media attention, the FBI said last week.

The shocking new details about the mysterious disappearance of 17-year-old Rochester, N.Y., native Brittanee Drexel came largely from a “jailhouse confession” that was subsequently substantiated by others with “tidbits” and “secondhand information,” FBI Agent Gerrick Munoz testified in a federal court transcript obtained by The Post and Courier.

The inmate who gave the alleged bombshell confession, Taquan Brown, is serving a 25-year sentence for voluntary manslaughter in a different case. Brown told authorities he was present during the final agonizing moments of Drexel’s life, Munoz said.

Brown claimed to have seen Drexel when he visited a “stash house” – typically a place used to keep guns, drugs or money – in the McClellanville area, the general location where Drexel’s cellphone last pinged.

Munoz said Brown told officials he saw Da’Shaun Taylor, then 16 years old, and several other men “sexually abusing Brittanee Drexel.” Brown then said he walked to the backyard of the house to give money to Taylor’s father, Shaun Taylor. But as Brown and Shaun Taylor talked, Drexel tried to make a break for it. Her escape attempt was in vain, however, and one of the captors “pistol-whipped” Drexel and carried her back inside the house. Brown said he then heard two gunshots. The next time Brown said he saw Drexel, her body was being wrapped up and removed from the house.

Drexel’s body has never been found, but Munoz said “several witnesses” have told investigators she was dumped in an unspecified McClellanville pond teeming with alligators.

wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #1 on: 08 29, 16, 01:12:51:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 08 29, 16, 01:27:51:PM » Reply

An act committed by drug dealers much like the ones Obama released early because of their race!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #3 on: 08 29, 16, 01:34:17:PM » Reply

Take all involved.... out on a boat... chum the water until full of sharks.. cut each and drop into the water.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 08 29, 16, 01:37:45:PM » Reply

What is the proper justice for the scum who tortured and murdered this beautiful girl?    F' that political correctness bullsh*t.
HK91-762mm

« Reply #5 on: 08 29, 16, 02:34:36:PM » Reply

What is the proper justice for the scum who tortured and murdered this beautiful girl?    F' that political correctness bullsh*t.

ALLIGATORS GOTTA EAT !!!
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 08 29, 16, 02:46:09:PM » Reply

Proper justice would be to have a trial and find out what actually happened before spewing your stupidity.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #7 on: 08 29, 16, 03:15:48:PM » Reply

Again and as expected Wvit sides with the criminal while pissing on the victim!

Typical Democrat!
HK91-762mm

« Reply #8 on: 08 29, 16, 04:14:01:PM » Reply

She was a Pretty Little lady--BUT a wild streak I understand and went on spring break against her parents wishes and then went out alone --Young girls should always travel in a group!!
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 08 29, 16, 04:16:25:PM » Reply

Sad to see liberal society has become so vile a teenager cannot go out alone!

Liberals have made America a predator's heaven!
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 08 29, 16, 04:17:55:PM » Reply

you think teenage girls disappearing is something that just recently started happening d2?
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 08 29, 16, 04:20:38:PM » Reply

It used to be extremely rare!

Sadly, today it has become common place!
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten by alligators, FBI
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory