Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:07:34:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: HuffPo Bans Journalist For Writing About Hillary’s Health, Deletes Art 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: HuffPo Bans Journalist For Writing About Hillary’s Health, Deletes Art  (Read 195 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« on: 08 29, 16, 10:16:14:AM » Reply

Huffington Post Bans Journalist For Writing About Hillary’s Health, Deletes Article
"This is spooky, to me this is extremely spooky"
Paul Joseph Watson -  August 29, 2016

The Huffington Post has sensationally censored an article pertaining to questions about Hillary Clinton’s health and banned the journalist who wrote it from posting on their website altogether.

David Seaman penned a commentary piece discussing questions surrounding Hillary’s health problems on Sunday. The story included a link to my viral video about the subject, which now has over 3.5 million views.

The post, which had been trending at number 3 on the website, was deleted within hours and Seaman’s posting rights were completely revoked.

The link now just contains an editor’s note stating, “This post is no longer available on the Huffington Post.”

The Huff Post deleted the article despite the fact that pieces questioning John McCain’s health were heavily featured on the website in 2008.

Other leftist news outlets, most recently the Guardian, have also featured my video without the article immediately being deleted.

It appears as though the main reason for the article being deleted was the fact that Seaman didn’t automatically dismiss the entire issue as a “conspiracy theory” in line with the rest of the pro-Hillary media.

In a YouTube video posted in response to the deletion of the article, Seaman described the censorship as “chilling” and “Orwellian”.

“Both of my articles have been pulled without notice of any kind, just completely deleted from the Internet, and both of those articles mentioned Hillary’s health,” states Seaman.

“That video that Paul Watson put up has been viewed more than 3.5 million times, so it was a very newsworthy thing for me to link out to,” noted Seaman, adding that he should have been able to link to it without having his account revoked.

“I’ve filed hundreds of stories over the years as a journalist and I’ve never had anything like this happen….I’ve never experienced this,” remarked Seaman, adding that he was now seeking legal counsel.

“This is spooky, to me this is extremely spooky – I don’t like it,” he added, pointing to how the media has dispensed with any notion of balance to jump on Trump while giving Hillary a free pass.

“They’re deleting and censoring commentary on her health – why is that?” asked Seaman. “Do they not want more people to watch that video on YouTube, is that what’s going on here?”

In a related development, Donald Trump officially challenged Hillary Clinton to release her full medical records, but the Clinton campaign almost immediately refused to do so.

The video that Seaman linked to in his now deleted article is embedded below.
http://www.infowars.com/huffington-post-bans-journalist-for-writing-about-hillarys-health-deletes-article/
wxzyw

« Reply #1 on: 08 29, 16, 10:17:42:AM » Reply

Donald Trump challenges Hillary Clinton to release detailed medical records

Donald Trump continued to raise questions about Hillary Clinton's health on Sunday, challenging the Democratic presidential nominee in a tweet to release "detailed medical records."

Clinton has withstood two weeks' worth of health-related attacks from her Republican rival and conservative pundits and websites. Earlier this month, Trump claimed  in multiple speeches that Clinton lacked the "mental and physical stamina" required of the presidency.

Clinton  laughed off the assertion in an appearance on " Jimmy Kimmel Live" last week, and she later  dismissed Trump's comments as a "paranoid fever dream." ............
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-clinton-release-medical-records-health-doctor-note-2016-8
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 08 29, 16, 10:18:17:AM » Reply

That is liberalism for you!

If it is contrary to liberal dogma it is banned!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 08 29, 16, 10:28:19:PM » Reply

Leave Hillarys medical records out of this.  I think she's creating this as a smoke screen just like Obama created his own "Kenyan" smoke screens so he could attack his opponents on paranoia instead of the important things.  IF she is actually sick then let it come out on its own. Focus on the REAL issues and leave this minor stuff to the Minors..

We've all seen this dance before..
wxzyw

« Reply #4 on: 08 29, 16, 10:40:09:PM » Reply

I think she's creating this as a smoke screen just like Obama created his own "Kenyan" smoke screens

Do you think she feigning illness to gain sympathy?

10 prominent doctors question Hillary's health
'I can look at the video. You can look.' To not have questions is 'reckless'

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/10-prominent-doctors-question-hillarys-health/#37v9VxsfpSITh9Am.99
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #5 on: 08 29, 16, 11:06:08:PM » Reply

Do you think she feigning illness to gain sympathy?

Nope, I think she's feigning illness to keep Trump focused on that instead of her emails. She can call him paranoid, she can call him a conspiracy nutcase. She can insist he is a looney as those who thought Obama was from Kenya. She can joke "will he insist I show my Birth Certificate next?"   She can wipe the floor with him just with that alone. Especially when she introduces a clean bill of health from the surgeon general.

I say DON'T play that game. Stick to what we know. Not what we guess.

Trump should Distance himself from that angle as soon as possible. And get back to the basics.
Like I said, IF Hillary is indeed ill, it will come out on its own.
wxzyw

« Reply #6 on: 08 29, 16, 11:11:17:PM » Reply

I say DON'T play that game. Stick to what we know.

Agreed, Trump has ample ammo.

But, if you remember, it was Hillary Clinton that started 0bama's birther issue.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #7 on: 08 29, 16, 11:20:46:PM » Reply

She might be going for the  sympathy...After all even if keels over as she speaks the last word of the oath, she still goes into history as the FIRST woman President.  I think that's all she really wants.  She is so plastic and self-centered that would be enough for her.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: HuffPo Bans Journalist For Writing About Hillary’s Health, Deletes Art
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory