Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 09:03:44:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660980 Posts in 298645 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Somebody finally said it outright. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Somebody finally said it outright.  (Read 65 times)
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« on: 08 28, 16, 09:00:37:PM » Reply

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/22/folks-in-this-election-youre-watching-complete-collapse-american-journalism-as-know-it.html

Donald Trump may or may not fix his campaign, and Hillary Clinton may or may not become the first female president. But something else happening before our eyes is almost as important: the complete collapse of American journalism as we know it.

The frenzy to bury Trump is not limited to the Clinton campaign and the Obama White House. They are working hand in hand with what was considered the cream of the nation’s news organizations.

The shameful display of naked partisanship by the elite media is unlike anything seen in modern America.

The largest broadcast networks — CBS, NBC and ABC — and major newspapers like the New York Times and Washington Post have jettisoned all pretense of fair play. Their fierce determination to keep Trump out of the Oval Office has no precedent.

Indeed, no foreign enemy, no terror group, no native criminal gang suffers the daily beating that Trump does. The mad mullahs of Iran, who call America the Great Satan and vow to wipe Israel off the map, are treated gently by comparison.

The frenzy to bury Trump is not limited to the Clinton campaign and the Obama White House. They are working hand in hand with what was considered the cream of the nation’s news organizations.

By torching its remaining credibility in service of Clinton, the mainstream media’s reputations will likely never recover, nor will the standards. No future producer, editor, reporter or anchor can be expected to meet a test of fairness when that standard has been trashed in such willful and blatant fashion.
caserio1

« Reply #1 on: 08 28, 16, 09:05:24:PM » Reply

as patriots, they are required (by conscience) to save america from the evil that is embodied by trump
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 08 28, 16, 09:11:20:PM » Reply

I lost all hope in establishment media a long time ago, but never has it been so recklessly obvious to everyone.
caserio1

« Reply #3 on: 08 28, 16, 09:18:04:PM » Reply

yer trump buddy is shmoozing putin to appear tough too

meanwhile putin is killing syrian school children with indiscriminate bombing of schools and hospitals

you right wingers have a peculiar set of values in yer heroes
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 08 28, 16, 09:21:01:PM » Reply

Well, almost everyone.
lluke47

« Reply #5 on: 08 28, 16, 09:21:25:PM » Reply

casiro, you're a liar, but hasn't that been established as typical of a loser liberal
KensanIV

« Reply #6 on: 08 28, 16, 09:48:44:PM » Reply

Remember when we had those crusading editors or the reporters would go to great lengths and dig thru layers and layers of news reports until they could find the truth.  That is the reporter of long ago and obviously not the reporter of today. It truly does not seem to matter if it is a print journalist or a news commentator or even the anchor on the evening news.

Today we have the reporters who decide themselves, which story is worth reporting on, as well the direction that that they wish to allow this report to lean and which story will make my editorial board happy with the direction.   

They no longer care where the truth is or if it is true...The only thing that really matters is have I protected my editor and satisfied my readers... NOT IF THE STORY IS TRUE OR NOT!!!!!

For certain they have no integrity or responsibilities to the truth.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #7 on: 08 28, 16, 11:16:33:PM » Reply

Yeah as soon as FOX News got started TAHT brought down the level of journalism for everyone...  Sad
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 08 28, 16, 11:20:53:PM » Reply

Actually, the complete collapse of journalism occurred in 2008 when the mainstream media (AKA liberal media) decided to devote their full support towards electing Barack Obama regardless of the facts.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #9 on: 08 28, 16, 11:49:00:PM » Reply

I guess even the neocom press believes Mrs Clinton is weak and can be beaten by anyone... except Trump
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #10 on: 08 28, 16, 11:51:28:PM » Reply

Actually Clinton was very beatable by pretty much anyone but Trump or Cruz.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #11 on: 08 28, 16, 11:55:05:PM » Reply

The Main Stream Media has been biased to the left as long as I can remember.   The 60's-70's with the Anti-war crap.  That's the first remembrance I had, but then that was the first I really chose to analyze such things.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Somebody finally said it outright.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory