Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:41:52:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653539 Posts in 297934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: it's time for duke john to pay the TOS piper...knock it off 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 Print
Author Topic: it's time for duke john to pay the TOS piper...knock it off  (Read 10663 times)
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #60 on: 08 25, 16, 06:21:21:PM » Reply

I wonder whatever happened to Nate the muffler guy. Hated motorcycle mufflers. Or the one's without, the noise. He really liked that greta wire fox blog.
1965hawks

« Reply #61 on: 08 25, 16, 07:20:05:PM » Reply

DaBoz: Oh how arrogantly superior. Get over yourself. No one gives a shit about comments of self bravado from your ilk.

DaBoz, how typical of your inferiority complex! You rationalise your lack of intelligence and intellect by lashing out at those who point out your stupidity and ignorance. Poorly educated conservatives like to whine that they are "talked-down to" by liberals and "elitists," just as you're doing here.  I have neither patience nor respect for crybabies and losers  like you.

duke_john: When you tell a leftie poster to tune it down, hawkie, then it means something.

But jim wasn't talking to a "leftie." Correct me if I'm wrong, but I distinctly remember that jim specifically asked smutty-mouthed, right-winger duke_john to tone it down, however, his asking you to do that probably won't mean a damn thing.

pacifica: I wonder whatever what ever happened to Nate[,] the muffler guy.

I wonder what Nate, the muffler guy, has to do with this discussion, looks to me like you're trying to interject a red herring into the discussion, pacifica.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #62 on: 08 25, 16, 07:24:13:PM » Reply

Hawk

You can be an Einstien, it doesn't mean anything coming from someone I have watched here for years do nothing but insult and diss . You could not be more intransigent if the DNC was paying you big buck sto lie for Hillarys camp

You have no Honesty or Honor! Far more important than you patting yourself on the back.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #63 on: 08 25, 16, 07:44:16:PM » Reply

Aside from blathering, hawks is best at patting himself on the back.

And, hawkiepoop, shut the fuck up, foreigner.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #64 on: 08 25, 16, 08:15:44:PM » Reply

pacifica: I wonder whatever what ever happened to Nate[,] the muffler guy.

I wonder what Nate, the muffler guy, has to do with this discussion, looks to me like you're trying to interject a red herring into the discussion, pacifica.

Yes I tend/like to reminisce (at awkward times?); and probably to a fault. Especially on threads where relationships are involved as with all/most of us on this board who go so far back. Also because poster's are being called to the carpet as most of us have been called there a time or two in the past. And a reminder if only to myself but hopefully to others that even though we do things wrong occasionally or more than occasionally, we can - most of us - try to get along and even enjoy each other's internet company.
seahooker

« Reply #65 on: 08 25, 16, 09:36:34:PM » Reply

who made you board moderator, to decide what is or isn't germane to a thread, hawks?
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #66 on: 08 25, 16, 10:46:22:PM » Reply

If I may make an observation regarding bad behavior, I was also on IWon and Excite, as 'essexbrit', so I remember some of the old names being mulled over.  There was one, 'pjveber', who later' became 'tally' on this Board and ultimately got banned for life, because she got personal in a bad way with another poster and overstepped the boundaries.  She was intelligent, extreme in a lethal way and had a unique style of posting.  I see that same style in 1965hawks' posts and I would say that she was clever enough to come back in disguise through another web server.  I have always thought that there is a possibility that tally/pj and hawks are one and the same.  Just saying.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #67 on: 08 25, 16, 11:00:06:PM » Reply

sweet emily,

I think you have a keen sense of observation... as both hawkie and pj were narcissistic. So chances are good they are one in the same... not that it matters in the bigger scheme of life.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #68 on: 08 25, 16, 11:15:46:PM » Reply

Hawks joined here several months before 13 did. Both arrived in 2010. 13 didn't log in as Talli until 2012. Their IPs are several hundred miles apart, in different States, and are not (so it seems) from a Proxy server.  And Talli had far too many psychological nuances that would have shown up by now. Especially her out-of-control habitual argumentative propensity towards Takn.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #69 on: 08 25, 16, 11:44:59:PM » Reply

Ok just read Jim above after writing in notepad after reading Emily's - good point about the nuances,

Em, I've heard the dreaded i'm 'blabbering' which no one wants to think they are doing lol. But was only on iwon a handful of times so don't know the personalities that well. But have had some nice conversation's with '65. Tali - I knew her here and near the end when she left this board, before that she reached out to me a few times, especially about my little brother who long ago passed and his favorite song came up here one evening --she reached out to me and we had a connection. Before that there was occasional animosity and I made fun of her with others which I still feel bad about today and hated that big blow up that night when everything went down. Since then I've never liked posts where people egg on other's that they are crazy or psycho or such. I even thought/realized I had a mean streak in me I didn't like; have read over my long ago posts and was disappointed in myself over a few things. But as has been said about Tali, no one should ever take things too far and make unwanted contact, trying to cause trouble outside this place. I feel good about that when the computer goes off, it's off. This board and everyday life are separate -- although I do think it would be fun if Aesops someday had a meeting in Vegas or something lol. But only for those who would ever want to meet from here someday. And one of these times I hope to travel to my old stomping grounds and meet/invite you for tea once I get my life more in order figuring out time scheduling with my new life now having to care for my Dad since my beloved Mom's passing earlier this year.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #70 on: 08 26, 16, 12:47:08:AM » Reply

Hawks joined here several months before 13 did. Both arrived in 2010. 13 didn't log in as Talli until 2012. Their IPs are several hundred miles apart, in different States, and are not (so it seems) from a Proxy server.  And Talli had far too many psychological nuances that would have shown up by now. Especially her out-of-control habitual argumentative propensity towards Takn.

Well Jim, as I said, she was extremely clever and anything's possible.  The style of response is so similar.  Maybe they are related, lol.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #71 on: 08 26, 16, 01:11:08:AM » Reply

My how conspiratorial of you Emily.

Are you a BIG fan of conspiracy theories?

You sure seem to be trying to make this one true...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: it's time for duke john to pay the TOS piper...knock it off
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory