Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:03:01:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653716 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: it's time for duke john to pay the TOS piper...knock it off 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: it's time for duke john to pay the TOS piper...knock it off  (Read 10671 times)
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #12 on: 08 25, 16, 06:09:34:AM » Reply

I took some months off not too long ago, and may do it again shortly.
I'm Playing Bloodborn, a highly intense Hack an slash RPG that requires a lot of Grinding to get ahead, you can put 1000 hrs into this game to do it justice..
huh?...hack..slash RPG...Grinding..

wha..?

You're spreckin' the Greek to me.  Does sound intense!  Well don't be gone too long, golf buddy.

And what ever happened to Dardmex! And who is he!?? It's he....I think! Super funny.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #13 on: 08 25, 16, 06:18:04:AM » Reply

Hack and slash = swords and battle ax weapons, very ineffective gun usage as compared to a FPS/First person shooter that is Gun dependent

RPG = Roll Playing Game where you upgrade your player as the game progresses with heath,  stealth , endurance etc. You get to decide how to build your character.

Grinding = playing the same areas multiples time to aquire points so you can build your character stronger and to take the least damage in the next area, Dying pays a penalty in a loss of acquired goods or weapons. 

Sorry for the confusion.

Those people you speak of don't check in and out with me. LOL. Speaking of old timers,, how about internetto??
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #14 on: 08 25, 16, 06:35:10:AM » Reply

I have a feeling my Nephew would know the lingo for which you speak! I call him young grasshopper and he's a bit of a 'gamer' ...bookworm too.

Yes LOL Internetto. I think he's the one who says rep's have poopy pants:x
Will have to re-look on the member's list. I remember him from here and excite days. I wonder if he was in the group that started on iwon which I visited there a handful of times through the years.

How far do you go back Boz? To myway, excite....ever go to polymath/ runboard.....Joy/ Sadies?
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #15 on: 08 25, 16, 06:40:07:AM » Reply

I got on IWON shortly after internetto did, about 3 months, a couple weeks after 9/11. I was theboz11 there. Then I went through a bunch of names as I confronted caserios , nettos and kdnuss personal attacks on personal info I had provided. Newbie syndrome.

I was never on any of those boards

IWON, Excite and Here
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #16 on: 08 25, 16, 06:40:29:AM » Reply

Wow, internetto!

Now that is a name I have not heard in a long time!
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 08 25, 16, 07:29:32:AM » Reply

I bring a gun to a knife fight.  If you notice, I am always responding to bool in kind, who has for years uses heavy sexually charged attacks for absolutely no reason but to intimidate and ridicule everyone not on his side politically.

Tell bool to shove a sock in it.  If he doesn't let up, neither will I.

Tell LadyRavensWing, who brought my family into this place, to stifle it.  That is explicitly against the TOS, which blues (and everyone else) conveniently ignored.

It is also against the TOS to post, knowingly, something that is knowingly false.  That alone should kick blues, bool, and any number of liberals.  To ignore bool's posts and focus on mine is an example of hypocrisy.

Don't like it?  Don't read my posts.  I know you can ignore posts, blues, because you either don't read bool's posts or absolutely love the crap he posts.

Thanks to those who spoke in my support.  Those who didn't, too bad for you.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #18 on: 08 25, 16, 07:32:42:AM » Reply

No, you respond like an immature 7th grader.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 08 25, 16, 10:39:54:AM » Reply

Go to hell, bs.  You supported hoosey's vile comments to the death, too.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #20 on: 08 25, 16, 10:50:33:AM » Reply

Thank you Duke_John, but IMHO there is no hell, so I reckon I will stick around and respond to your lunacy when I feel like it. You have a nice day now, y'hear?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #21 on: 08 25, 16, 10:51:52:AM » Reply

There used to be a board called Gratewire. com (play on Gretawire) that had content monitors for the bad children... that only lasted for a short time,  then it became a free for all.  On this board I simply use the ignore feature for the Hoosiers, wvit, gwbooleen and other offensive posters.  BTW... the gratewire. com board is defunct due to low use and several members going to prison...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 08 25, 16, 11:05:19:AM » Reply

Not one liberal had a problem when wvit wished for an early death for me, and others that don't agree with him! when liberals do it then it's ok!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #23 on: 08 25, 16, 11:17:50:AM » Reply

When did he wish that? I must have missed it. I do not condone threatening, or even wishing death on anyone. Politics should never be a reason for evil wishes by anyone.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: it's time for duke john to pay the TOS piper...knock it off
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory