Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 07:13:40:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660978 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: it's time for duke john to pay the TOS piper...knock it off 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: it's time for duke john to pay the TOS piper...knock it off  (Read 10722 times)
KensanIV

« Reply #24 on: 08 25, 16, 11:20:52:AM » Reply

I rarely go off on other posters... Most of us have a point that we believe in and all of us attempt to start out making that point without attacking anyone on the first thread of that post. 

But sometimes such stands cause other posters to get down and dirty in their response.  Its a shame as the initial point is long forgotten and the vile language starts.

And then there is our juvenile thinking board member who seems to accuse R's of being Commies, calling them Comrade, and making more juvenile posts with the Kremlin and of course he has his TrEA$on party accusations.  When it is obvious that he is confused about the real Tea Party and the supporters of conservative government which is no where close to his charges.

And don't dare call the Clintons or the D's with any sort of derision or suspicion as that will result in another blind charge.

No wonder such attacks and accusation engender similar response.

I'm late for a lunch gig.   later.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #25 on: 08 25, 16, 11:22:59:AM » Reply

... On this board I simply use the ignore feature for the Hoosiers, wvit, gwbooleen and other offensive posters.  BTW... the gratewire. com board is defunct due to low use and several members going to prison...

The bile and vile from the left can be over the top... over their top, and they constantly try to drag down the conservatives here and everywhere... to IGNORE them is easy if you see them for what they are, animals trying to get your goat.

Duke, WE ALL KNOW WHAT GWLOON IS... WHATEVER HE POSTS IS ALWAYS A SLAP AT DECENCY (SEE HOOSER)... WE ALL IGNORE HIS ATTEMPTS TO DRAW US INTO HIS QUAGMIRE BECAUSE RESPONSES TO HIS POSTS IS UTTERLY FUTILE... HE LIVES TO ELICIT IRE... HIS LIFE'S PURPOSE ON BOARDS IS TO ELICIT IRE, BECAUSE HE'S TOO CHICKEN TO GET IN SOMEBODY'S FACE OFF THE BOARD!

OBTW... why does anybody read any post by gwloon and expect a rational thought that inspires a rational answer... in case anyone hasn't noticed, gwloon lies as easily as any other leftist
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #26 on: 08 25, 16, 11:25:09:AM » Reply

Calling a spade a spade is worth every minute of the time.

Proving claims that are searchable is a waste of time. Spoon feed yourself animals.
1965hawks

« Reply #27 on: 08 25, 16, 11:25:52:AM » Reply

duke_john: Thanks to those who spoke in my support[; and to ]those who didn't[,] too bad for you.

duke_john,

I saw nothing in jim's post that supported the lewd language you've been using in this forum of late. So what you're really saying is too bad for jim. Right?
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #28 on: 08 25, 16, 11:29:18:AM » Reply

Are we supposed to be impressed that you have comprehension problems compounded by selective reading abilities.Jim was not the only poster here. ESAD
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #29 on: 08 25, 16, 11:30:05:AM » Reply

LOL...  I actually opened this thread... 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #30 on: 08 25, 16, 11:30:14:AM » Reply

1965hawks goal is to start a thread with one purpose in mind and that purpose is to get a response to enable him or her to launch a personnel attack, and he gets by with it! The intent to incite is obvious on hawks part!
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 08 25, 16, 11:30:55:AM » Reply

BINGO!!!

Did he say one word about this topic?? No, He personally attacked dukes comments out of context, not the posters conduct here or Blues overwhelming hypocrisy.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #32 on: 08 25, 16, 11:31:42:AM » Reply

I think Duke is fully capable of speaking for himself.  He doesn't the likes of you putting word in his mouth.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #33 on: 08 25, 16, 12:00:28:PM » Reply

hawks is a foreigner with a superiority complex, thinking incorrectly that he is much better than we.

No comments on bool and the crap he posts, hawk?

hoosey would start his vile commentary and the lefties here loved it.  The same goes for bool and his vile comments.  It is just as easy for them to ignore me as they do him.  The fact they never, ever comment on bool's nonsense is that they love it, just like bs did earlier.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #34 on: 08 25, 16, 12:07:23:PM » Reply

Foul language, homo-erotic fantasies or hetero-erotic fantasies for that matter, have no place in this forum, period. If those are the discussions you want to have, maybe you and GWBoolean should consider a different board, or at least moving the discussion to PM's.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #35 on: 08 25, 16, 12:10:20:PM » Reply

You conveniently ignore bool's extensive history of foul language, homo-erotic fantasies and hetero-erotic fantasies.

I have made comments here that had nothing offensive, yet bool comes in with his foul language, homo-erotic fantasies and hetero-erotic fantasies.  Nothing from you or yours.

You proved my point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: it's time for duke john to pay the TOS piper...knock it off
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory