Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:05:32:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  Religion  |  Prayer List  |  Topic: Jill (JTOPP) logged in today to say hi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Jill (JTOPP) logged in today to say hi  (Read 1497 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 08 01, 16, 04:44:28:PM » Reply

But she also let me know that she lost her husband, Larry, last month after 51 years together. 

pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #1 on: 08 02, 16, 08:14:20:AM » Reply

What a long and lovely marriage and love story!! Jilly If you read so sorry for your great loss, I remember a few years back you were caring for Larry at home - caring for each other and you two made that youtube 'enjoying "smelling the roses" being together'. So glad those times continued on for such a long time; God is so good.
KensanIV

« Reply #2 on: 10 11, 16, 04:49:44:PM » Reply

Jill, My sincere sympathies go out to you and your family.  I know it faces all of us some day..but it still hurts those that are left behind.  Stay strong.  Ken

The Train

THIS IS VERY BEAUTIFUL I AM HONORED TO HAVE RECEIVED IT . . .  AND TO SEND IT TO YOU.

At birth we boarded the train and met our parents, and we believe they will always travel on our side. However, at some station our parents will step down from the train, leaving us on this journey alone.

As time goes by, other people will board the train; and they will be significant i.e. our siblings, friends, children, and even the love of your life. Many will step down and leave a permanent vacuum. Others will go so unnoticed that we don't realize they vacated their seats.

This train ride will be full of joy, sorrow, fantasy, expectations, hellos, goodbyes, and farewells. Success consists of having a good relationship with all passengers requiring that we give the best of ourselves.

The mystery to everyone is: We do not know at which station we ourselves will step down. So, we must live in the best way, love, forgive, and offer the best of who we are. It is important to do this because when the time comes for us to step down and leave our seat empty we should leave behind beautiful memories for those who will continue to travel on the train of life.

I wish you a joyful journey on the train of life. Reap success and give lots of love. More importantly, thank God for the journey.

Lastly, I thank you for being one of the passengers on my train.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 10 22, 16, 10:56:16:PM » Reply

Oh no...I wish we had a way to see the prayer list forum more readily...

So very sad for Jill, what a long life they had together and she was so dedicated to caring for him.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  Religion  |  Prayer List  |  Topic: Jill (JTOPP) logged in today to say hi
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About